It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having fun with our cat...again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I can dig it. Animals are very smart.

Our 2 cats have different sounds they make as a call for each member of our family. Unfortunately, when they say my name, it's just as annoying as when Stewie says Lois's name over and over and over again on Family Guy. LOL! Bless their little hearts.
It really does sound like "mommy".

Thank God our cat doesn't do that! She just shows up in front of me and starts demanding things.

To :Night Star

Hahaha, yes, they sound funny, eventhough they could be telling you about the dead moth they found on the kitchen floor.

Or that according to Lassie , some silly girl fell down the well .

edit on 21/10/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
My cat meows a lot especially if I am on the computer. Nothing very sophisticated, he's just keeps whining to get my attention for some rubs, or to play with him. Even if I stop to play with him for a while and then go back to the computer, he will start meowing again or tap me on the shoulder. He can keep this up for over an hour.
edit on 22-10-2014 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My daughter was almost 2 when she started calling cats MeerMeer's. She started talking early and my cat Lyza was always with her. They had a special bond. Anyway, she was sitting on the floor and I heard her call Lyza to come check something out. She almost sounded like a cat saying "Come'earMeerMeer" and it has stuck. I'm sure we look silly to the neighbors calling the cat to come in. Yelling like a cats meow "Come'earMeerMeer!" Repeatedly.

Cat owners are weird... Make for funny videos though... Who doesn't like to watch cats acting wild? Freaking Terrorists, that's who!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Yes, they really are weird.
I used to be a dog person before, still am, I grew up with my family always having dogs.

When my husband and I got married, we wanted to get a puppy so bad, but couldn't because my mother-in-law is scared of dogs, and wouldn't have been able to come visit us (insert really sarcastic sad face).

I know what you are thinking... so what? win-win
Well, my husband didn't think so, so we got a cat.
I spent weeks reading online books, and animal forums about how to care for cats, and yes, we cat owners by far take the cake in being the weirdest bunch, but also happiest bunch imo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join