It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An American Warden Visited A Norwegian Prison, And He Couldn't Believe What He Saw

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: transola

maybe we should be looking more closely at income inequality and upward mobility rather than any particular group

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirhumperdink

originally posted by: nugget1
If I lived in Norway, and were homeless- I'd rob a bank with a squirt gun and hope for a very long sentence.

if you lived in norway it would be shocking if things got so bad you felt you had to

pretty messed up everyone would rather live in a norwegian prison than an american city though
....maybe its not that they treat their prisoners too well but that other countries treat their citizens like cattle and have completely destroyed any expectations of reasonable treatment

If we wanted to live in Norway we would or any other Scandinavian country for that matter. In spite of militarized police forces, constitutional violations, completely crooked government from county commissioners on up, violent crime rates, GM foods, bad schools..... need I go on? Most of us continue to love this country in spite of all it's faults and choose to stay.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join