It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi was murdered three years ago. This is Libya now

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: JimTSpock

The Libyan people did not over-throw Gaddafi, AQ did and the US armed them to do it.

The Libyan people are responsible for the aftermath? .... Typical.

One of Obamas better missions, Screw Kadaff. See yea!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I know a Libyan refugee ... My good friends gave him refuge in their family house
He was a proffesional soccer player with money in the bank
That is until his home was bombed by allied forces
He is a good man yet carrys a great sadness for obvious reasons
(He has been granted stay in the UK after many months
Found a job and a home of his own)

I know ... Much of what is spoken of in the vid is true

"The days of Britain and America intervening in sovereign countries in an attempt to remake the world in our own image are over"
T May UK PM

Let us hope this is true

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

That fact alone tells me what he was like, if he was hated their is no way he could drive around like that. The funny thing was that in Iraq things were pretty good for the average people, as well, not to mention Syria. The media cant be trusted.
In fact when Gadhafi and Berlusconi got together to stop human trafficking in Benghazi, they might have upset the Pedo monsters.
edit on 30-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

The Libyan people did not over-throw Gaddafi, AQ did and the US armed them to do it.

I can see your point of view. ...if your the type to support terrorists and arming them to attack a peacefull population in a country that was better than yours ever was.

See ya.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Seriously! ?

Yeah great mission! Killed loads of innocent people while arming the terrorists that killed those innocent people. Also the reason why thousands fled into Europe!

Yeah, what a great mission. Worthy of the Nobel peace prize!

But saying that, hilary had a huge part in that illegal invasion too.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Seriously! ?

Yeah great mission! Killed loads of innocent people while arming the terrorists that killed those innocent people. Also the reason why thousands fled into Europe!

Yeah, what a great mission. Worthy of the Nobel peace prize!

But saying that, hilary had a huge part in that illegal invasion too.

No marches in the streets during this time, though! No one on US soil gave a crap. Put an R behind the name of the President and all hell breaks lose and people start caring about our foreign policy. Sheep.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

"The days of Britain and America intervening in sovereign countries in an attempt to remake the world in our own image are over"
T May UK PM

Let us hope this is true

When did she say that? Doubtful. More like we'll hear less about the ongoing 'venture' capitalist efforts to gain all control of the worlds resources.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

"She" Theressa May said this:-

On her official visit to meet with President Trump ...It was said at the official press conference

I am not aware that the British Government and the USA are planning to gain control over the worlds resources as you say.

I thought the message was that each soveriegn nation should conduct it's own affairs in the best interests of it's citizens ... seeking Trade over War

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I thought the message was that each sovereign nation should conduct it's own affairs in the best interests of it's citizens ... seeking Trade over War

Oh, I agree. And with else you said, that the gubment isn't the one trying to take over the world. Its the multinational oligarchs, using the goto enforcement branch of the Pentagon and NATO where "diplomacy" fails.

If Assad won't 'go', that is.
edit on 1-2-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yes unfortunately there are those who put profit and power before people
and hold no allegience to any nation
There are also mis guided ones who want to artificially de-populate the world for their own gain

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

There are also mis guided ones who want to artificially de-populate the world for their own gain

Not sure bout that one. The more people the more greed and profit are possible. Imo, whet these control freaks want is more control. Supplanting world leaders like Qaddafi and Assad with more favorable puppets.

Its really that simple. All that hell unleashed simply to make assad go. They ain't done there yet. This is just a lull.

The other day Trump honored a seal that died in Yemen. Really?

Imo, the efforts to topple ME gubments is ongoing...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Not sure bout that one. The more people the more greed and profit are possible.

It is about resources and also control regarding the "Slaves" outnumbering the "Masters"
But that is an aside which I brought up

True that there are those with a Globalist agenda and they are not going away
As for Trump ... Whether he is genuinely wanting to defeat real terrorism or a Globalist stooge OR their adversary... Time will tell ...
Until such a time does tell ... I will withold judgement

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

As for Trump ... Whether he is genuinely wanting to defeat real terrorism or a Globalist stooge OR their adversary... Time will tell ...
Until such a time does tell ... I will withhold judgement

Same here. Is it real, actual hope for change this time around?

My gut tells me no... another big show presented by the official voice in the main stream.

Two years from now we'll look back and go hey, what happened to all that 'change' they promised?

(imo)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

F&S&

Yes, agreed. The USA has a long history of destroying happy nations - starting with decimating America's First Nations, to like what the Bush family did to Iraq. Now, some of us wonder if Trump's over-bearing bluster and aggressive un-diplomacy is leading to nuclear war. Time for some brakes.

It was better to live in Iraq under Saddam

...There was universal health care in Iraq, and universal education. Few people were well off but nobody, as far as I could tell, starved.

...by and large, life was OK in Saddam’s dictatorship.

It was a secular state, and Sunnis and Shias seemed to bump along together; there were plenty of Christians, and even a few Jews left (though they had experienced persecution).

...So Iraq, when I was there, was a fully functioning state in which it was possible to live a fulfilled life.

Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq

President George Bush Announcing War Against Iraq

THE IRAQ WAR: BUSH’S BIGGEST BLUNDER

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Just a reminder of how close we were to totally making everything FUBAR.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
What happened to the actual physical Lybian gold reserves?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Melted it down and gave it to Germany, told em it was from the NY Federal reserve vault.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Nice comparison but unlike hitler, Gaddafi was not a Zionist puppet. The Zionist controlled hitler made him massacre the Jews so the world would feel pity and the zionists could take the reigns after they disposed of hitler.

Well you fell for it Zionist controlled ''Hitler massacred the jews '',they demonize everyone who doesnt kowtow to them ,using their media brain washing machine ,Hitler ,Saddam Hussein ,Idi Amin ,Iran etc then start a War, or assassination to take them out e.g Kennedy who was trying to stop Israel getting the bomb ,Zionism is just a worldwide criminal enterprise ,and the 6 million lie which never ends ,despite all the proof to the contrary

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Gaddafi brought it on himself. As did Bashar Assad.

1. Islam is a false religion.

2. The leader of the nation is responsible for false religion, when that religion calls for the execution of those people who will not follow lies, living in their kingdoms, then they are as kings promoting lies. A Higher Power will hold them responsible for the mismanagement of their kingdoms, especially when lives are at risk.

3. Meteors in Chelyabinsk

4. Ebola in Texas.

5. Items 3 and 4 above prove that my religion, the Bible and Christianity as represented in the Bible is the only truth. Shinto, Buddhism, Rastafarianism, Islam...its all pagan nonsense.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join