It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a prophet or psychic.. I am that which should not have been born.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Food will manifest eh? Tell that to the starving africans.
You americans have too much free time on your hands.
You need severe poverty and the feeling of helplessness
To set you all straight. Its a coming.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Radekus

Food will manifest eh? Tell that to the starving africans.
You americans have too much free time on your hands.
You need severe poverty and the feeling of helplessness
To set you all straight. Its a coming.

It does explain now why they bomb nations on false claims of nuclear weapons, terrorism etc.
It was all out of boredom?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Radekus

ummm so much for no restraints huh???

and ya I got way too much time on my hands since I lost my job because I couldn't physically do it anymore and well the heathcare system is crap with our without obamacare!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

good gord... smile and nod smile and nod

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

don't judge the people for the governments mistakes...not all of us are like that. if you stereotype all of us then you become the same as that which you don't agree with.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18599943]dawnstar[/pos

exactly no restraints except the ones you put on yourself!!! thank you sir

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Does the food manifest itself for you then?
Do better opportunities?
Legitimate questions.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade
Big difference between slaves and owners.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Does the food manifest itself for you then?

no I do believe that I said it is possible which I believe it is. but I also believe that it can't be done in such a way as to cause others to see what they believe is impossible made possible.. But I have had dreams where it's happened for me and know what it feels like if one can copy that feeling one can copy the results

ever hear of a magic money jar? say a spell over a jar and just start dropping your change in it everyday and only use that money when you need to. I remember doing this when I was younger, The money does grow much faster than you would think. Unfortunately ours kind of disappeared one day alone with a bunch of other stuff in our apartment and left us replacing the door and casing.

how many fish and loaves of bread did Jesus have when he fed the masses?

and then there's the story of in the bible of the prophet who stayed with the little old lady during a famine. she only had a small amount of something or other but it kept replacing itself whenever she took some out to eat and it fed them for quite a while
and well I also managed to hold my own with just a minimum wage job with just three kids to take care of for quite a few months by be investing a dollar or two on lottery tickets
my kids seem to have the same knack for this one if they need to they will win enough to get them through till payday.

I can't walk that far anymore so I don't think I'll be walking through any deserted out of the way highways anytime soon to see if an apple tree appears along the roadside when I get the munchies so well can only say that I think it can be done.

Do better opportunities?

would you recognize it if it did?
would you be brave enough to latch on?
would you debate about it in your head until it passed?
would you let friends and family talk you out of t hem?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yes
Yes
No
No
Did it already.
The choices yo have are mere different sides of the same coin.
Vertical movement up the ladder is not possible,
Merely horizontal exploration of your current socioeconomic system.
Used to play lottery too once, decided to invest in an education,
Boy was that a stupid idea. Both led me nowhere. Both were gambles.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Dawnstar- i get what you are saying. Just because it is possible doesn't mean we are ready to start manifesting. we all still need to learn and grow. Pay no heed to the typical anti american sentiment...

They can drink their haterade and mock all they like... those that judge us based on our government & politicians are no different than those they condemn for the same sins...

I am who i am and i do what i do... that's how i roll... just remember if we don't have people that hate on us then we are doing something wrong. People hate what they envy & do not understand in general but with some exceptions.. don't let anyone drag you down.

i was once in the gutter due to poor decisions, i learned. embrace who you are and make your strengths your weaknesses.

I have already been through hell. so give it your best shot, not only will i survive.. i will win.

and if it seems to some that i have a bloated sense of self worth.... sorry if i have a spark you don't. that's on you not me. worry bout yourself. Oh well cuz here i am!
edit on Kam2014373731amFri, 31 Oct 2014 09:52:37 -0500 by Kaosstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Happy All Hallows... Dawnstar

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Any forecast for Belgium ?
Or Europe in General ?

If you happen to speak french, you should enjoy the video linked hereunder.
France is often nicknamed the hexagon, the geometrical form in the middle of the David star ...
I think this french guy has his chance as the next Elijah prophet :

Spectacle de Dieudonné - Le mur

Elie et Dieudonné < = > Elie est Dieudonné

And now the french have decided to put him in trial :
Dieudonne held as France tackles hate speech

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think everyone needs to realize that it is time to play nicely together and try to right the wrongs that have been committed to Earth and Her inhabitants. Daddy..is much better at playing weapons of mass destruction then we are and if we are only going to destroy the Earth further ...he will just beat us to the punch line.
If we would set our minds upon a positive task that was held in common by a great mass of people we would be able to make tremendous things happen for all. When we know that daily we trespass against the Earth and one another...how can we have peace? But if we enter upon a right path would we not have hope because of it?

edit on 15-1-2015 by HarryJoy because: add

edit on 15-1-2015 by HarryJoy because: clarify

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
I think everyone needs to realize that it is time to play nicely together and try to right the wrongs that have been committed to Earth and Her inhabitants. Daddy..is much better at playing weapons of mass destruction then we are and if we are only going to destroy the Earth further ...he will just beat us to the punch line.
If we would set our minds upon a positive task that was held in common by a great mass of people we would be able to make tremendous things happen for all. When we know that daily we trespass against the Earth and one another...how can we have peace? But if we enter upon a right path would we not have hope because of it?

Earth is a being that is too much a giver; it actually cares about us occupying its body. Here is the funny thing; people think that fossil fuels are based ONLY in the dinosaur deaths and foliage and are a limited resource. The earth actually creates oil and natural gas of its own volition (choice). It so puts up with human hijinks as it loves us (we are its parasites). At some point the fulcrum (stasis) will unbalance itself and this system will fail; because it no longer is self sustaining.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

So do you think that we should pursue self-sustainability or should we let nature run its course and see where the chips fall ? That's assuming that we could actually apply ourselves ( corporately) to such an endeavor .

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
a reply to: vethumanbeing

So do you think that we should pursue self-sustainability or should we let nature run its course and see where the chips fall ? That's assuming that we could actually apply ourselves ( corporately) to such an endeavor .

Do we have a choice? We need nature; it does not need us and has the upper hand. I'm for not shaking the boat as far as totally corrupting the planet (not continuing to ruin it); how arrogant can the human become--(dress in clown costumes thinking they are entertaining and NOT scaring the children). Corporate entities apparently do not birth children that will ultimately bear their mistaken deeds in future (consequences).
edit on 16-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
OI have a test of sorts when Gorilon shied away was it EVIL or good that beat him?
I TOO have had an INCIDENT.
And I am a NASTY awful soldier.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Im am wondering why ATS bans HOAX threads on UFO's and other subject quite regularly yet people like this can come and make up something and nothing is done.

I can not fathom how anyone can take this silly thread and what he poorly described as his ability with anything more than a cry for attention.

As one moderator on this thread put...he seems to be confused by when he was born....got the timings a little off!!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
OI have a test of sorts when Gorilon shied away was it EVIL or good that beat him?
I TOO have had an INCIDENT.
And I am a NASTY awful soldier.

Can, will you share it?

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join