It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a prophet or psychic.. I am that which should not have been born.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Actually many fell with freedom. But freedom is the first principle. However, its Compassion/Equality and Love that gets the jewel polished and pure and brings Peter Pan's lost freedom loving boys home. Mom's energy. Both have to be wedded in people.

Anyway, its not as religious as all that anyway. Its more spiritual and just real life, eternal life.

When I reversed the speech of a famous channeler, discovered she was having a 2 way conversation with him and said he was a seraphim. He replied aye woman, and something eating people and something about them choosing. It was something I fine tuned and got more and more out of on audacity a few years ago. Just left that work unfinished, it satisfied a curiosity not a life work to reverse things however.

Predators aren't nice. They do have to grow up too however.

edit on 24-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: auroraaus
I can't stand the syrupy talk and the way some of these New Agers act. They're obviously heavily polarised, always love and light, but would they ever even glance at their own shadow?

Same here
They talk about love and light and all that hippy crap. But you can't be anything without accepting the shadow/darkness as a natural part of you. You can't simply choose Ying and lop off/delete the Yang.

That's why new age is a big trap the ultimate Venus fly trap, once she tastes you there is no way back.

Also I experienced my shadow/darkness I have to say the only word I can put to it is - Interesting....

Sorry, wrong answer. Love delights in all expressions of itself. ie. in New Age, in Pure Gnosis, in Buddhism, Christianity, Spiritual, in positive giving atheism, in LOVE. Those who give.

You cannot have one foot helping another up, and another foot on someone's throat. That doesnt get you home, in fact its insanity.

Give you another little secret, your pineal is like a cell phone, its your bungee cord, its connected to you, your Higher Self and Source, the Tao or infinite waters of God/Goodness. Everyone, Family. Its actually like the Universal Understanding, and we're plugged in up there.

But anyway, here, with a fraction of self, dumbed down and interfacing with this, "virtual type reality", the only way you can allign with your oversoul or Source or Higher Self, is to dial the LOVE, GIVING and GOODNESS number. Thats the connection Otherwise you get out of the tower's range and into the lower realms. And bad guys pick up the phone.

They like to guide too. Just won't be the way home and they're basically full of .....cows pie.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

My questions would be:

1)What medications are you on?

and

2) Why did you stop taking them?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy

My questions would be:

1)What medications are you on?

and

2) Why did you stop taking them?

Never took any and never required any apparently I check out fine.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: VitaArcanum

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: auroraaus
I can't stand the syrupy talk and the way some of these New Agers act. They're obviously heavily polarised, always love and light, but would they ever even glance at their own shadow?

Same here
They talk about love and light and all that hippy crap. But you can't be anything without accepting the shadow/darkness as a natural part of you. You can't simply choose Ying and lop off/delete the Yang.

That's why new age is a big trap the ultimate Venus fly trap, once she tastes you there is no way back.

Also I experienced my shadow/darkness I have to say the only word I can put to it is - Interesting....

Sorry, wrong answer. Love delights in all expressions of itself. ie. in New Age, in Pure Gnosis, in Buddhism, Christianity, Spiritual, in positive giving atheism, in LOVE. Those who give.

You cannot have one foot helping another up, and another foot on someone's throat. That doesnt get you home, in fact its insanity.

Give you another little secret, your pineal is like a cell phone, its your bungee cord, its connected to you, your Higher Self and Source, the Tao or infinite waters of God/Goodness. Everyone, Family. Its actually like the Universal Understanding, and we're plugged in up there.

But anyway, here, with a fraction of self, dumbed down and interfacing with this, "virtual type reality", the only way you can allign with your oversoul or Source or Higher Self, is to dial the LOVE, GIVING and GOODNESS number. Thats the connection Otherwise you get out of the tower's range and into the lower realms. And bad guys pick up the phone.

They like to guide too. Just won't be the way home and they're basically full of .....cows pie.

Interesting your energy reminds me of someone... someone I used to know long long long future past ago.

How is Mati or Maty doing? Last I heard he turned to the dark side and left everyone wondering what happened?

Have you spoken to Kirel lately? or Jazu? they seem to have dropped off the grid as well. I wonder if they are fine...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nrthstar
Hi there Vita,

You seem very busy creating new threads and avoiding telling us your story.
I am interested in hearing your full story.

It's not that I don't want to it's just that is it safe.......

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I was born, on 6/21/50

In your mind what is the significance of 6/21 ?

do you do numerology?
edit on 093131p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You do know I recognize energy very well myself? From the OP onwards. Sometimes people get misdirected, for a time. They need a little love and light shower to straighten it all out.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You do know I recognize energy very well myself? From the OP onwards. Sometimes people get misdirected, for a time. They need a little love and light shower to straighten it all out.

By the way your lovely Kirel friend is slowly turning to the dark side. It seems he got tired of the family doing nothing at all. I wonder will he step over the line and destroy the nations?

Knowing his power I think he could.... maybe you should try to reach out to him like you did before. But at the same time will he talk to you?

Will you bring him out of the darkness again? Will he grab onto your hand to be pulled out? So many questions and such little time.... tik tok tik tok
edit on 24-10-2014 by VitaArcanum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I was born, on 6/21/50

In your mind what is the significance of 6/21 ?

do you do numerology?

Naw, I don't but I do see a lot of 11:11, 7:11,6:12 etc Ever since the first Deja Vu.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Unity_99: You do know I recognize energy very well myself? From the OP onwards. Sometimes people get misdirected, for a time. They need a little love and light shower to straighten it all out.

Such a waste of time; this is a mouse trap thread (rated abyss yellow alert) that has no bottom (just continuous falling motion), nothing meaningful here unless one counts the attempt to reason with bold unmasked trickery contains secret bonus points.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I believe in him. He's a hero inside. There is no tic tok. There is no destruction of nations. Mind over matter and faith, also always being directed to the Team of Love, tends to keep one above those thoughts. They're not real. Its like a movie and though we're kind of coloring in outlines that already exist, as if this is a really old movie, rerunning quite a few times, we still do some change history moments it seems, relating to freeing minds and souls. The movie isn't real. The universe we see including earth isn't real. But potentials are, spirit and life is.

So I leave those big things to Higher Ups and focus on what matters, the walk, and that people will be uplifted and we're not tiny tots, like every single dark hat in the cosmos is. They're small. The biggest baddie out there is tiny when you're standing outside the movie screen and its only a tiny little virus vault test tube. But you can't stand outside it unless you're Loving, Kind and Compassionate, and Caring. But that huge wolf or draco or predator looks awfully small from that angle.

I know the guy inside there, and don't race against clocks, just trust that Love always finds a way.

ETA: shine it out, don't focus it all in. We're supposed to be like stars and shine outward.

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

When we hit our darker moments, we're called out of Egypt, out of ego. We understand that, we start to work through whats real and whats not alot better, and we let go of some of the messages and directions that don't bring us forward, like love does. It doesnt matter if Family or a Team directly answers a person, but what we can try to bring up and out of us and work through. Shining outwards.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Unity_99: You do know I recognize energy very well myself? From the OP onwards. Sometimes people get misdirected, for a time. They need a little love and light shower to straighten it all out.

Such a waste of time; this is a mouse trap thread (rated abyss yellow alert) that has no bottom (just continuous falling motion), nothing meaningful here unless one counts the attempt to reason with bold unmasked trickery contains secret bonus points.

Actually people count very much. No waste of time when it comes to people.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

From one fellow Elohim to another, don't rip on Lucy she's done more for humanity then you know.
Also demons fear me and I don't know why.... rubs chin it makes me wonder as to why.

Also WW3 and the other mumbo jumbo was given to me by Lucy, not by Mother or any book. I burned the bible along time ago when I understood what sort of trap religion really is. The Church will be destroyed for the trillions it uses to fund their so called Evil Inc. & Co.

Trillions that could be used to solve all worlds problems and if you think the Catholics,Christians etc.. are going to Heaven. Well... it's a lie the sun disk and the blood ritual you part take in and don't mention the water ritual you call Baptism. Hehehe... it's all dark magic rituals for the gods of old, Constantine and the Pagans sure fooled you all. Signing that life time contract and giving away your heart boy oh boy will it be delightful.

Prophets were already spoken and shown revealed to you all, instead you isolated them in nations and practically stoned them. The ones that brought out the truth the 2 witnesses - you called them traitors very tiny few of you actually called them heroes. But the fact remains you turned away from them and instead of following them and fighting for your freedom. You all turned a blind eye letting your leaders hunt them like animals. I'm sure you already know the 2 I speak of.

I don't mind Lucy or as you call her Lucifer. Why? because she does things for many that Mother does not...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Except that anyone saying they're really that being is role playing as its a metaphor. Its metaphor.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

vethumanbeing: Such a waste of time; this is a mouse trap thread (rated abyss yellow alert) that has no bottom (just continuous falling motion), nothing meaningful here unless one counts the attempt to reason with bold unmasked trickery contains secret bonus points.

Unity_99: Actually people count very much. No waste of time when it comes to people.

You then, must be VERY BUSY.
edit on 24-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Except that anyone saying they're really that being is role playing as its a metaphor. Its metaphor.

I forgot to mention apparently Kirel was contacted by his uncle... it seems his uncle persuaded him to join him. But hey who am I to judge right? He did have a pretty hard life and the only one that was like a mother to him abandoned him.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You see not many know what NWO will be exactly but.... I'll give you a heads up.

NWO will bring peace and stability. Why? Because it seems that there is no other way to make humans behave in a civil manner. At times force is necessary....
edit on 24-10-2014 by VitaArcanum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Think he's surrounded by family, brother, friends, and also, people who noticed and cared. And the other stuff just doesnt matter. You kick its butt if it shows up, metaphorically or real. Because if you see the evil corrupt leaders here and the kind of murderers they are, you certainly wouldn't hang out with those here who are worse.

Prayers are needed and will be sent.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

me too

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join