It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a prophet or psychic.. I am that which should not have been born.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: auroraaus
I can't stand the syrupy talk and the way some of these New Agers act. They're obviously heavily polarised, always love and light, but would they ever even glance at their own shadow?

Same here
They talk about love and light and all that hippy crap. But you can't be anything without accepting the shadow/darkness as a natural part of you. You can't simply choose Ying and lop off/delete the Yang.

That's why new age is a big trap the ultimate Venus fly trap, once she tastes you there is no way back.

Also I experienced my shadow/darkness I have to say the only word I can put to it is - Interesting....

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

It's not really a faith - it's just knowing. The simple understanding that everything is connected and part of the same really. All is one.

Please don't mix faith and science together that's how abortions like Scientology are born! Creation wise yes you are all one made of the same stuff, spiritually wise you are all different and individual souls. That's why we all make different choices.

So no not everything is exactly the same and not really one. If we were at that stage this planet would not be going through such hell that we are causing it.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

What about it? Hair is hair

Sorry, you said we could ask questions. And I'm just not happy
when my hair gets to nappy.

SnF

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

What about it? Hair is hair

Sorry, you said we could ask questions. And I'm just not happy
when my hair gets to nappy.

Try to wash your hair every 2 days instead of daily, I did tend to notice that the chemicals are more damaging then the natural oils/fats produced by your body.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I'll be damed, i'll give that a try.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Well, that might be true and I share your "knowing", but there's a lot more to it, the Law of One that is, I presume you are talking about the New Age material? Social memory complexes for example, I've never heard of that particular idea echoed in other ancient teachings, if you know of any mention of such things please do tell.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Julius Cesar did nothing but the very first accountable genocide of the history of men.

Don't you think Vita he could have been the Antichrist ? Doing big wonders, bringing 'peace', and being such a loved individual than even his son stabbed him ?

Hey Vita, you didn't gave me your point-of-view on that one.
The slaughter of the eburones was detailed in the gallic wars of Cesar.
Any personal opinion about Cesar's achievements ?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Heck apparently they even blamed me for big boom that was the Lyrian accident that took place. Well not really took place it's more of will take place. Partially the point of origin is to change the future - but that is all I will say regarding that one. People already have enough on their plates wouldn't want to cause a mass panic.

ah gee you went and done it, you drew their attention.
now I have to ask you
HOW???

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Julius Cesar did nothing but the very first accountable genocide of the history of men.

Don't you think Vita he could have been the Antichrist ? Doing big wonders, bringing 'peace', and being such a loved individual than even his son stabbed him ?

Hey Vita, you didn't gave me your point-of-view on that one.
The slaughter of the eburones was detailed in the gallic wars of Cesar.
Any personal opinion about Cesar's achievements ?

Cesar did something bad yes, but at times the reason trumps the means.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Heck apparently they even blamed me for big boom that was the Lyrian accident that took place. Well not really took place it's more of will take place. Partially the point of origin is to change the future - but that is all I will say regarding that one. People already have enough on their plates wouldn't want to cause a mass panic.

ah gee you went and done it, you drew their attention.
now I have to ask you
HOW???

How what? and Who's attention?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I thought I'll share this by the end of 2016 there will no longer be an America. War,plague,financial crisis of the USD collapse, natural disasters. I guess a nation has to pay for it's sins eventually.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Why don't you ask 'them' a briefing over Belgium ?

You'll discover the hallowed land, it helps putting things into perspective.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I thought I'll share this by the end of 2016 there will no longer be an America. War,plague,financial crisis of the USD collapse, natural disasters. I guess a nation has to pay for it's sins eventually.

America making the rest of the world print our T-shirts and make our iPods a sin? Enslaving other countries to make our goods is gainful employment! So we might overthrow a leader here and there and arm some rebels. All in good days work to help stabilize a region (that has natural resources we need like opium or oil).

I'd say that 2016 seems a bit soon though. Never bet against the Fed when it comes to protecting the dollar. I'm placing the collapse at 2021 myself. By then We should have contaminated most of the ground water with fracking so we can make people more dependant.

If you could elaborate on telekinesis and how to implement I'd love to hear it.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Hello, VitaArcanum, some things you state are true, while other information is not exactly true.

As several famous speakers famously stated "No one knows everything." and in addition "Don't believe everyone else's BS." and finally "Trust in your own answers."

Ironically these were stated by other people, but they have a very good message. I don't believe you have all the answers for everyone's questions, although you have continually answered people's question in an attempt to pretend that you do. I don't think the misinformation would be appreciated by the people, nor the people you claim to have sent you.

I agree there is a creator, while the creator has no gender, many refer to this being as a her or female because of the life giving ability that females have.

In a nut shell this creator existed in another universe where "her" species had become so "amazing" in a sense that they were like "gods". She (her species) then decide to create her own universe and proceeded to start the process of creating her own creatures. Rather she was creating the amino acids, proteins, and blah blah blah for not only our species, but many other species which were then placed or sent via meteorites/"falling" stars in order to populate said planets which would take for us billions of year for her it would only be "a blink of an eye" (so to speak not literally).

All of that being said I do not think that you should be spreading this misinformation of our world is a prison or this universe is a prison. We are here because she gave us (ALL THE SPECIES IN THE UNIVERSE) a chance to become like her. While we will not fight over this power, eventually one species will evolve so much that the entire species is rather living in one individual, which will then become like "her" and will become "her".

All of you looking for answers should look into yourselves because we are from her, and we are a part of her. Do not deny your own true self nor your intuitions nor instincts because she gave those to all of us. Take the time to get off this computer and go outside and be with the nature that she gave you. Look up at the stars and remind yourself that out there is your wonderful creator who made this world for all of us. Stop the hatred, the trolling, the spamming, and relax we don't all have an agenda. The people who proclaim they are enlightened are the most blind to the truth. You can find the truth within yourselves and within the beauty of life itself whether that be nature, space, animals, friends/family, or even looking at microbes.

I ask all of you to stop searching for a leader and become the leader that you need because only you can make decisions for your life. There is no general, lord, leader, or president that can tell you what to do. Wake up from your sleep.

My fellow ATS members take off the headphones and ask someone how their day was. Actually listen to what your family members are saying because chances are they feel how you feel inside. They need someone to talk with just like we all do.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum
Do you ever get the feeling that there is someone out there that is working for the benefit of mankind while balancing the spiritual ties of the good and bad and that is the reason for failed prophecies that come and go. It stands to reason that if this were not the case then the ole annialiation ball never gets rolling despite the severe desires of some forces to reap on earth. IMO the recent yrs past have had better spiritual implications for some beings to seek vengence on mankind such as all the hype of 2000 2012 2013. Sure we can recalculate the numbers again and again to find more doom dates but perhaps someone out there gets their rocks off at others trying to wield some power they created long ago and that one despite the pain is dedicated to mending the fences that seperate the good and the bad.

I bet he would think of himself as being the best until the best gets here and in the meantime you and i get another chance to tell em all we love them and see through their petty desires of domination. of coarse this person would have to have knowledge of things such as alchemy and have the knowledge to be able to reach out and tell the other worlds that there is no place he can not destroy or create.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Delete

Why am posting to poster not meant be born,

Not meant to born in your opinion OP well then not meant to be communicated to in mine as nothing said will be heard with so many lives running around up there.

So true. If not meant to be born, not meant to deliver the message, not meant to be heard. We could be being misled here. It is so hard to tell the real Messiah to the fake ones... unless they have been taking to Alan Rickman.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I hope your dogs are quite small...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Sure, sure.
How do ou explain, Germany still exists and is one of the wealthiest countries?
How do you explain Africa getting screwed for so many centuries? For what, oh all-wise-one?
Excuse my French, but you are so very far far far far far off. People Form Orion and Sirius, really? Can you call them for me?
Orion is a sexshop....
Urch dude, you poor little delusional sucker, did your mommy let you fall on your head when she changed your diapers yesterday?
All is one, is no new-age crap, it is a METAPHOR! Do you know what that is? It means we share the same environment, no matter how special you feel, YOU POOP TOO!
First I was interested, but after that Orion and Sirius #, I know you just fell in the same trap, as all the others saying they look for the truth and just take the cheapest exit, because there are all the cool vids on tube.
I feel sorry for you, keep feeling special, ignore that it is just a nicer word for retarded.

You are responsible for everybody believing you, and all of your actions and decissions.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi there Vita,

You seem very busy creating new threads and avoiding telling us your story.
I am interested in hearing your full story.

edit on 24-10-2014 by nrthstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Service to others.... I ask you this what has humanity done recently to give them the right to know? Don't say small acts of kindness cause that's nothing. I mean big world wise BIG! What has humanity done to deserve to be serviced?

Better yet! What has humanity done to deserve their freedom? It sure is odd if you ask me when new-agers speak of Law of One and Service to others.

Negative not so much, Evil no so much either, I am on the neutral ground as I see no point in the whole shenanigan that runs out there and here.

This post has revealed much regarding your mind young one.

There is a spirit being who felt the exact same way many, many years ago. A being created to serve the creation; he disagreed with the "right" for human beings to become greater then he over time according to the perfect will of the Creator, he felt they did not deserve his "service" (much like you think).

He rebelled by his own free will against the plan and purpose for mankind by their Creator. He felt His way of thinking was far superior (much like you think).

He has been given a short period of time to rule the Earth for a great purpose by God Almighty, in fact it is required for salvation to an extent, but that post is for another thread, his time is running out, you and I both know this.

He also doesn't understand what Humanity has done to deserve freedom (they have done nothing, freedom is a gift). He spends all moments deceiving humanity into living in the bondage of sin (slavery to sin) preventing them from ever being free from the bondage of natural carnal thinking, unless called out of bondage by the Great God of all things.

He thinks if we are undeserving, we will never reach glory, rendering the Creator a liar; but without evil (disagreement with God) existing, no flesh can be saved; there is a purpose for your master, but that purpose will end shortly.

The "point of the shenanigans" is the purpose for all life including the spirit realm and your masters creation; that is what your master will never comprehend; he and you call it "shenanigans" because the darkness cannot comprehend the light.

"Lucy" you "feminine guide" goes more commonly by Lucifer; the fallen angel who refused to "serve" "undeserving mankind" (in his and your eyes) and by choosing to think in opposition to God's perfect way of thinking brought evil into existence, of course neither he nor you will be willing to admit this truth.

You know much truth about what is about to transpire over all the Earth (WW3, disease, martial law, economic collapse), not because Lucy is giving you truth, but because God has revealed what is coming through his servants the prophets, and as such the spirit realm was also made known at that time.

Lucy only knows what God allows her to know; and it is revealed first through His church on Earth and the office of the prophets.

If you have any control over your mind at this time, understand that not only can you not repel demonic possession in and of your own will; but everything you have mentioned so far indicate you are actively possessed at this time and the power you take to yourself (ego) is coming for the being dwelling in your mind, stoking your ego making you feel powerful.

It is common for demons to use opposite sex energy when possessing, to lower the guard of the initiate.

You have experience in black magick as well, so this all makes total sense.

Good Luck.

God Bless,

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join