It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a prophet or psychic.. I am that which should not have been born.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm sorry but the op doesn't really sound that new agey to me..
think happy thoughts, think positive thoughts, I create my own reality!!!
ya right! no she doesn't sound that new agey to me!
funny thing is I can relate to the US becoming a leper's colony of sorts. only what I saw wasn't a disease but rather genetic mutations and well the US becoming the dumping ground of the world's mutants.
what's even funnier is that it made the perfect petri dish for a few really awesome mutants that become one heck of a thorn in the side of Europe!!

we're all coming up with idea for that science fiction novel right???

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
regarding reincarnation:
anyone ever ponder this:
our world has already met the end of it's journey and found that it really messed up so badly that it has caused it's own demise. Fortunately they have these friends who aren't in our timeline but had planted a way to manipulate time (go into the future and the past) and with the help of these friends they can go back in their timeline and tweak it in hope of finding a better future for the planet. And so we live one life and then they go back and we live another life that incorporates those tweaks, then another and another and another till they have the future they want.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I'm sorry but the op doesn't really sound that new agey to me..
think happy thoughts, think positive thoughts, I create my own reality!!!
ya right! no she doesn't sound that new agey to me!
funny thing is I can relate to the US becoming a leper's colony of sorts. only what I saw wasn't a disease but rather genetic mutations and well the US becoming the dumping ground of the world's mutants.
what's even funnier is that it made the perfect petri dish for a few really awesome mutants that become one heck of a thorn in the side of Europe!!

we're all coming up with idea for that science fiction novel right???

That's also going to occur, but after THE WAR.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I apologize for not posting been busy conjuring demons and what not.. Just kidding relax

Still trying to find the best logical way to share my life story since some of you requested it.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Shhhh.

Everyone calm down.

He's back.

Quickly, quickly now, gather around.

Tom, stop pulling Edith's hair and sit down!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

of course! how else can we have all those bombed out cities for the devolved mutants to hide in??

mutants- mark of the beast- classification tattood on the arm-
this of course the idea of Europe's royal families

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: warpig69
I have always enjoyed your posts. I have a question, what is the point of our existence? To evolve and move onto the next level? What is the point? Does the species have a reason for being, or are we just play things?

Well.... how do we define the next level? DNA evolution? Ascension and even if we reach that level is it really the next level? Would it be not just a different scenario just with the adjustment of a more evolved specie?

Partially it is lessons yes and yet partially it is like a giant stage act if with everyone to play a role. Thus the question to ask then is - What is really freewill? If we are merely all playing our roles in life....

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

of course! how else can we have all those bombed out cities for the devolved mutants to hide in??

mutants- mark of the beast- classification tattood on the arm-
this of course the idea of Europe's royal families

No no no.... the whole royal family agenda thing is nothing but a coy plan to confuse the so called new agers.
The Royal family, the queen and a few others are nothing but puppets. If you want to know the truth go to the tax accountant well there are 2 the Rothschild and Rockefeller. But those 2 have been at war since WW2 when the Rockefeller made the Rothschild give away 70-90% of their wealth in Europe. Then you got the decision makers and after that.... is the big 3.

I'm not sure why but things tend to be coming in 3's most of the time - Might be an unwritten rule of 3 or something like that?

Also be careful with some of the conspiracy theorists the well known ones, some of them still work the the secret sector, I got to talk to a few of them when they used different aliases. Mostly the reason they trying to rile up the sheep is that it's part of a back up plan. If the war, the depopulation and other crap fails - staging a revolution to cause the war is the 2nd best option.

You'd be surprised how many aliases on ats are actually well known conspiracy theorists gathering data to use for bettering their goals. I'm not gonna say who they are or what their aliases are as it would be against ATS regulations.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Shhhh.

Everyone calm down.

He's back.

Quickly, quickly now, gather around.

Tom, stop pulling Edith's hair and sit down!

Gather around the campfire children!

It's time for Papa Vita's another famous story....

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
In the time of Rome!

Chaos and darkness was upon the Earth, even though nations were at war a few united and built a society based on art,architecture,literacy etc. They were trying to find a way to bring civilization to a world filled of savage beasts.

Seriously you guys have no idea how bad it was, if it wasn't the disease, it was the parasites, if it wasn't the parasites it was a stranger from a forest slowly putting a sharp steel sword through your chest cavity. That is if you were lucky!

Heck on a bad day it was a boulder or a stone hatchet smashed into your skull. Seriously if you think the Romans were savage you guys have no clue.

Rome brought order, stability,progress and civilization.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Julius Cesar did nothing but the very first accountable genocide of the history of men.

Don't you think Vita he could have been the antichrist ? Doing big wonders, bringing 'peace', and being such a loved individual than even his son stabbed him ?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Delete

Why am posting to poster not meant be born,

Not meant to born in your opinion OP well then not meant to be communicated to in mine as nothing said will be heard with so many lives running around up there.
edit on 23-10-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: warpig69
what is the point of our existence? To evolve and move onto the next level? What is the point? Does the species have a reason for being, or are we just play things?

I have been studying this subject for a few years now.

Concerning the OP's premise about someone who should not have been born...

I am 100% convinced that nothing could be any further from reality.

What I AM convinced of, is that "what is the point?" is THE most important question a person could ever ask.

I'm also convinced that very few ever find the answers to the question.

When I began to study this, I noticed a mind blowing pattern when I first saw it:

My children, certainly, would be gravely harmed by my suicide. I was given a glimpse of their future, not the events of their lives but rather energy, and the character that their lives would have. By abandoning my earthly responsibilities, I would influence my children, my oldest son in particular, to make choices that would lead him away from his divine purpose. Before Alex was born, I was told, he had agreed to perform specific tasks during his life on earth. His duty was not revealed to me, but I felt the energy that his life would have up until his young adult years.

I was told that my children were great and powerful spirits and that up to this point in my life, I had not deserved them. I caught a glimpse of how deeply God loves my boys, and how, with my callous disregard for their welfare, I was tampering with the sacred will of God.

Angie Fenimores NDE

"You are not of this world. You are going to die in about 50 years, for real, maybe sooner at best. Life is a vapor. You are going to die, sooner then you think. You are going to face the uncreated One, in your barrenness, in your raw self, you are going to face the uncreated One. But what you do in this age with your heart response in love is the only thing, the only thing, the only thing that matters.

In the truest sense of the word. Why are you here? To choose love. Set your heart on a pilgrimage to be great in eternity. You are going to be there in just a moment, you are going to be there in just a moment. And what you have done in love and service is what is going to stand in that day."

Eternity - YouTube

We all have scroll prepared by God before we were conceived in our mother’s womb. It’s important we discover what is written on it so we can walk in it and fulfil our Testimony; for it is on this that we will be judged and rewarded. At the end of this life Jesus will compare what we have done with what we should have done with our lives. We have a lifetime to discover what is on our scroll and work it out and achieve it.

Your Scroll and Testimony ~ The Testimony of Your Scroll MP3

About a year ago, I bought a piece of property for $80,000. Today, it is worth approximately $600,000. This highly profitable transaction required no effort on my part, except walking into a lawyer's office to sign the papers. I have asked the Lord, "Jesus, why do you bless me like this?" "Because you passed my test," He answered. "How did I pass your test?" You fulfilled the Scripture," He said. "My test for the human race and the Church is obedience to the Scriptures." He said, "I don't have any other test except the Scriptures. Tell my people that there are blessings attached to each verse that is fulfilled by any believing Christian."

Norvel Hayes

Not long ago, the Lord gave me $200,000. I said, "Lord, what am I going to do with it? I don't need it. What did You give it to me for?" He said, "You passed my test." I said, "Passed your test? What in the world did I do to pass Your test?" He said, "You fulfilled a scripture. Tell them everywhere you go...tell them that the Bible is my test; every time they fulfill a scripture, tell them to never worry about the answers to their prayers."

Misguided Faith by Norvel Hayes.

This life is a preparation for the next... all Christians are now on probation, to prove character and to test us for the world to come, to see what we'll do with the life we've been given, to test our repentance, how real it is, to test our obedience whether we plan to be an obedient Christian or not, to prove our faithfulness, to see what we'll do with time...

Fire on the Altar Compilation MP3

In early morning prayer, Jesus dressed in a white long gown and embraced by a very bright light appeared before me and said the following to me: "Before we were born in the world, all of us were given a special mission by God."

Rev. Joshua Do Shick Joe

God is Love. That is His very nature. It was what caused Him to create the universe and to create every one of us. And Love wants the best; God wants the best for us, for each of us. He knows what the best is for each of us, that best is already written on a scroll, if you read Psalm 139 it says that He knew you before you were even born. Already on that scroll in heaven your whole life is set out, His will for your life, and He wants to reveal it to you. He wants you to know the best. Truth

originally posted by: Perelandra
OP- You ought to read the book of Ecclesiastes. It is in the Bible. I don't know your belief system, but don't let that deter you. It is considered by some the most perfect writing on "the meaning of life". I think at the very least you will find it interesting.

edit on 23-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Great post.

What is the pattern that you see?

I'm not saying there isn't one within and throughout the things you posted, but different people may see different patterns and based on your posts I'm very curious as to your thoughts on the texts and links you posted above.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Thanks Sirkonstantin, I will have to do some research on this. First I have heard of it.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Your gif made me spit my coffee out.
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Not sure why....lol

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum
I apologize for not posting been busy conjuring demons and what not.. Just kidding relax

Still trying to find the best logical way to share my life story since some of you requested it.

I thought you were gone due to you would return with the full story. Please tell us without beating around the bush. Even if us skeptics do not believe it will give us more to ponder on. ATS is afterall for place to come to question and learn.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

...Yes I was born on the 21st

and I am talking about the partial lunar eclipse in Scorpio,
which was in position to the rising sun in Taurus/Gemini.
Which actually signified the 20 year countdown.

My apologies I should have clarified it clearer.

so you are referencing a partial lunar eclipse seen from somewhere in space...but not witnessed on Earth because that eclipse happened on Earth some 6 days earlier...

let's see... the earth traveling in orbit at a speed of 67,062 MPH times 6 days = 9,656,928 miles...
so your place of birth for that mystical eclipse to take place (on the 21st of June Earth time) must have been somewhere between Earth & Venus to have seen a partial eclipse of the Moon...

I can only guess you must be some kind of god or supernatural entity....

yeah, right

edit on rd31141410017823362014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills

originally posted by: VitaArcanum

I thought you were gone due to you would return with the full story. Please tell us without beating around the bush. Even if us skeptics do not believe it will give us more to ponder on. ATS is afterall for place to come to question and learn.

It's a bit hard to consider what to tell you and what not to tell you, also finding the right words that will make people understand better.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

...Yes I was born on the 21st

and I am talking about the partial lunar eclipse in Scorpio,
which was in position to the rising sun in Taurus/Gemini.
Which actually signified the 20 year countdown.

My apologies I should have clarified it clearer.

so you are referencing a partial lunar eclipse seen from somewhere in space...but not witnessed on Earth because that eclipse happened on Earth some 6 days earlier...

let's see... the earth traveling in orbit at a speed of 67,062 MPH times 6 days = 9,656,928 miles...
so your place of birth for that mystical eclipse to take place (on the 21st of June Earth time) must have been somewhere between Earth & Venus to have seen a partial eclipse of the Moon...

I can only guess you must be some kind of god or supernatural entity....

yeah, right

No I am not a god or god of old or a supernatural entity. But..... you are getting close keep digging

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join