It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a prophet or psychic.. I am that which should not have been born.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Maybe... rubs chin maybe...

The joint was pretty huge I tell you that much and this Earth was in the sky right next door to it. Upon it I saw death, plagues and a whole can of whoop ass that we will open in the following 20 years. I guess it has to give way at some point or another? But at the same time necessary to happen to give a chance to those that really deserve it!
edit on 21-10-2014 by VitaArcanum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I was meant to be born 10 years ahead when the real chaos begins. Not sure why it was rushed.... but hey they said to get my butt in here so I did. Personally I am shocked so far.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alekto
Schizophrenia is a dreadful thing.

So is coc aine!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Are there others like you and do you have a meetings? Are you alone as a chosen one ? Curiosity is a normal state so can you tell more about how they contacted you in what kind of situation ( can´t recall you doing it in your last thread even asked )

If we are going to continue with self importance ( no pun intended ) it would be fair to the observers to really get into the bottom of it !
please explain like we were 5 years old !

There are 3 of us in total! There is me, another male and another female.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: King Loki

O theres some real stories hear like my own but Im not daft enough to spruik the details here 14 years was enough I dont wish to repeat the experience,my observation is most posters here are at the onset of their problems,veterans of such problems are few and far between

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
a reply to: VitaArcanum

So failing the test results in reincarnation? Explain please?

I think there are 7 hi-cher-ries. They are the beings who guide you and ease you into the next realm. Kind like in the book & movie " 5 People You Meet in Heaven".

Does everyone have their own Eden? (other people in it ourbits of another s soul in there when you want them to/think of them)

or
Do we share this Eden?

Are we the only race/species in this galaxy that lives on the surface of its planet?

The test is the test! The test is both there and not there. It's kinda like saying up is down and down is up and left is right and right is left.

No we are not the singular species and no the Universe does not revolve around us. Humanity seriously!
Yes we share it! But.... very few make it and very few escape from here! We are roughly 1 of the 100 000 races in this galaxy alone. We were spaced out for a reason to avoid conflict before we reach a certain stage in our evolution. It wouldn't make it fare for a group with laser technology and weapons to fight a group that is barely scratching the surface of scientific knowledge.

Think of it as the biggest and the most elite/infinite maximum security prison. Easy to get into but a real ball breaker and mind destroyer to get out.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: King Loki

O theres some real stories hear like my own but Im not daft enough to spruik the details here 14 years was enough I dont wish to repeat the experience,my observation is most posters here are at the onset of their problems,veterans of such problems are few and far between

Mmmm nods indeed, it is entertaining and interesting to hear such stories. However, I am not here for that.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomaSempre
Okay, I'll play...

I have two questions. One I have had for a lifetime and the other more recent:

I was an emergency C-section and born prematurely. Was I (also) not meant to be born?

In a very vivid dream I interacted with beings someone described as angels. Since some say dreams are potals to other dimensions, did I actually meet them or was it merely a dream?

Cheers!

No being born 10 years ahead of your scheduled time is what I mean. C-section is perfectly normal and thus you were meant to be born at this stage.

Question during that vivid dream when you woke up.. Did you see spheres? Have a high pitched vibratory tone? It all depends on the physiological after side effects that you will be able to tell if it was real or not.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
After the most cursory glance at your birth data, I'd guess that with sun and venus conjunct in cancer and, possibly, a pisces moon you'd undoubtedly be quite intuitive/sensitive. But then the uranus conjunct neptune (a weird marriage of eccentricity and delusion) in opposition to your mercury (mind/mentality) you could be something of a fantasist.

Perhaps you could try writing with your vivid imagination.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Many have tried what your doing none have prevailed you might not be other worldy but your probably bi polar my friend.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD
To summarize if I may you are adhering to the following beliefs:

- Born on Summer Solstice (Sun god high day of worship)
- Believe in reincarnation within the same era.
- Believe in Feminine God Energy.
- Believe all religions should end, in order to evolve.
- Believe that "Eden" is the final end of our spiritual pursuit.
- Believe you can repel demonic possession, of your own will.

Your "spirit guide" is leading your mind down a road rot with peril, it is not true (of the truth) it is of a lie (from the master of deception).

Everyone of these beliefs will be exposed for the lie they are shortly.

One God, the Father, the Almighty Creator; it is he alone that can bring many sons to glory.

God Bless,

Oh you mean Lucy? Yeh he came around once or twice asking me to work for him. I find the guy daft and boring, he really has his head up his a##. Boo hoo I was cast out of the family boo hoo! The reason he was cast out is because the moron rushed the process. She doesn't like it when someone shows impatience....

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I'll simply mention this and see what you response is...

A message I was given once was:

"Everything is everything".

Same atoms, same fields, same functions and same tests. Yes, Everything is Everything but very few find it difficult to actually grasp that concept.

Now that you mention it... I might actually clue people in on Telekinesis. THE REAL DEAL! No CGI or whatever they call it! Warning though you might die from it...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You say "if SHE would let me". Who is the "SHE" you are referring to?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spodokomodo
After the most cursory glance at your birth data, I'd guess that with sun and venus conjunct in cancer and, possibly, a pisces moon you'd undoubtedly be quite intuitive/sensitive. But then the uranus conjunct neptune (a weird marriage of eccentricity and delusion) in opposition to your mercury (mind/mentality) you could be something of a fantasist.

Perhaps you could try writing with your vivid imagination.

I'm also a hell of an artist, musician, rifle man and a quick adapt learner.

Also on the subject of manifesting you guys really got it all! I'm being serious the things humanity can do is just wooosh! This species is truly blessed and not many of you have a clue about it. Not to mention the 8 resets you were already given is just WOW!

There is a rule - Everybody gets ONE... does not apply to you!

However, this is the last one and not many will be given a 2nd chance.Well more like a 9th or 10th don't get me wrong! I have been here 72 times and to tell you it was always entertaining and interesting to observe how things work out here.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Many have tried what your doing none have prevailed you might not be other worldy but your probably bi polar my friend.

Bi-polar is the best polar! Heck it beats being a Polar bear! Why? Why do you think they are so pissed off! Wouldn't you be if you were freezing your balls of 24/7 at sub-zero temperatures!

I know I would be!

Regarding prevailing? I already have! Roughly about 7 years ago... But alas! I am still here.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You say "if SHE would let me". Who is the "SHE" you are referring to?

You can call her Mother, The Divine Feminine or what we came to know her through out the history of our species. The more popular title is - The First before the original 9 creations.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yes, your natal aspects would support all of that, you just have to try to tone down a tendency to grandiose egotism, it can sometimes alienate people.
edit on 21-10-2014 by spodokomodo because: Grammatical error

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spodokomodo

Yes, your natal aspects would support all of that, you just have to try to tone down a tendency to grandiose egotism, it can sometimes alienate people.

Mmm yes indeed... please do go on Dr Phil

Being serious here... I am actually listening

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum

originally posted by: JustMike

Just for info, there was a partial lunar eclipse on June 15 1992. Not on June 21. Viz eg Time and Date .com June 15 1992 Partial Lunar Eclipse.

Anyway, a question: do you know specifically when you lived before and if so, who you were?

Yes! I know specifically who I was.

I lived during the time of the Roman Empire.

Egypt.

Afghanistan in the 1960's and the drug operations.

I do not know the names but I can give clear details of who my family members were, their jobs etc.

A few faded memories of the 1980's Russia which involved me being a thief.

Oh you past-lifers always tickle me so. Everyone was always Egyptian or Roman in a past life.

So let me see if I am following you right... every person is reincarted if they fail the test at death? Those who pass go to Earth 2? 'Cause I hate to burst your bubble because the Math is not supporting you.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Just trying to figure you out and if you really believe what you say.

I went and looked at some of your post:

1. certain mark that showed up on my right hand near the wrist region.
2. hidden library in one of the deserts
3. You can call me V. I am looking for someone who dwells in the region of Chaos Magic not parlor tricks or cheap $2 crap.
4. the Illuminati
5 I been in contact with them since age of 10 and they seem to be more based outside the barrier between us and them.
6. would you sell your soul
7. Russia verses America, eternal battle and struggle between the two power houses

Did you ever figure out what the mark was on your wrist?

Sorry, I do not mean to troll your thread but maybe you should be more to the point and tell your whole story and then let us ask questions instead of us asking and you answering. It would be much more of an interesting read.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join