It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a prophet or psychic.. I am that which should not have been born.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What do you mean by that which should not have been born? Can you explain this a bit?

And if you were born to early, when should you have been?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Schizophrenia is a dreadful thing.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Are there others like you and do you have a meetings? Are you alone as a chosen one ? Curiosity is a normal state so can you tell more about how they contacted you in what kind of situation ( can´t recall you doing it in your last thread even asked )

If we are going to continue with self importance ( no pun intended ) it would be fair to the observers to really get into the bottom of it !
please explain like we were 5 years old !

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Okay, I'll play...

I have two questions. One I have had for a lifetime and the other more recent:

I was an emergency C-section and born prematurely. Was I (also) not meant to be born?

In a very vivid dream I interacted with beings someone described as angels. Since some say dreams are potals to other dimensions, did I actually meet them or was it merely a dream?

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Four out of five ain't bad.

Whatever other impressions you may get, I am all ears.

link   

So failing the test results in reincarnation? Explain please?

I think there are 7 hi-cher-ries. They are the beings who guide you and ease you into the next realm. Kind like in the book & movie " 5 People You Meet in Heaven".

Does everyone have their own Eden? (other people in it ourbits of another s soul in there when you want them to/think of them)

or
Do we share this Eden?

Are we the only race/species in this galaxy that lives on the surface of its planet?

link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum
God is not a Man it is actually a Woman.... OH nooo the shock!
Well... sort of a woman... It's hard to explain.

Is it possible that you have God and the Spirit of Wisdom confused?

Four of the seven spirits of God are actually feminine.

Just like the Trinity, many become confused because of this.

And BTW, the other 'Earth' you referred to sounds a lot like Heaven, which is an actual planet that is 80 times the size of the Earth...

These 7 Spirits are separate spirits who are in the throne room of God. They are additional spirits to the Holy Spirit. These are our tutors (teach/instruct) in the realms of the kingdom, to present us in the courts of the king in his mountain as mature mandated sons of God. When we have learned all we need to, then God can release us to bring his kingdom to every stratosphere of the kingdom he has set up. This sets up God's nature and light in us. When you manifest all of these, you emit white.

These spirits search to and fro on the earth for men willing to be tutored. They seal us for position, by the ring of the Father. They declare "mature son". They give us a throne. Jesus fully functioned in all these spirits. When Jesus was transfigured, he was a mature son, and was revealed in white. He was glorified - and he had the manifestation of all 7 spirits in him, fully acknowledged as the Son. The 7 spirits manifest the nature of God and his kingdom. We are tutored, equipped, and mandated in our spirit man to become a mature son. This is God's Education System. This whole system is based on spirits educating us. These are teachers. They come to teach us. Teachers under greater teachers under greater teachers under God.

They reveal the kingdom of the fullness of God in us to earth, and likewise present us in the kingdom. Their purpose is to show us how to take the earth back from the hands of the enemy.

These 7 spirits are referred to in Isaiah, Revelation, and something Paul wrote. 7 lamps burning - another mystery to explore

These spirits, according to Ian, are Throne Room and heavenly personalities. I have written about the 7 Spirit nature of the Holy Spirit, and these are different and their nature is unchanged by this new data. The Holy Spirit manifests as the above 7. He manifests as an additional 7.

The Seven Spirits of God

This teaching is a huge box-breaking mind-bender that will challenge all of your previous notions of God the Father and the Spirit of Wisdom as depicted in the Bible. If the Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom, what is Wisdom itself? What does it lead to? How do you obtain it? What do you do once you get it? How do you engage with it? Or is it literally a ‘her’? Have you ever wondered about the Spirit of Wisdom? When we read about her in Proverbs, we think about her as a notion, or a mindset, or a gift. But, could she be more? Could she actually be a heavenly being of some sort? Can we engage with her? What would happen if we did engage with her?

Who is the Spirit of Wisdom

Ian Clayton - Spirit of Wisdom

The positional aspect of all the Spirits:

• Spirit of the Lord – Mandates us for position. (Masculine)
• Spirit of Wisdom – Equips us for position. (Feminine)
• Spirit of Understanding – Authorizes us for position. (Feminine)
• Spirit of Counsel – Prepares us for position. (Feminine)
• Spirit of Might – Reveals us for position. (Masculine)
• Spirit of the Fear of God – Seals us for position. (Masculine)
• Spirit of Knowledge – Empowers us for position. (Feminine)

All together they: Mandate, equip, authorize, prepare, reveal, seal, and empower us for position. Don’t think of it an order, as “I’ll get to learn from the Spirit of the Lord, then I’ll get to learn from the Spirit of Wisdom”, but instead understand the Kingdom mind-set of Relationship with them. When you have relationship with one, there is no way that you can’t have relationship with another because they all love each other dearly! Always seek relationship with them; there is no other way to get to know them or learn from them.

7 Spirits of God

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

Would you rather ask how I was able to achieve all that at just 22 years of age?

No thank you, I assume you achieved it the same way you achieved everything else, by making it up

I won't spoil your fun any longer, have fun with everyone else

Note* I would have went with $250,000 for the parents.

I love internet trolls don't get me wrong! But in reality you are nothing but bottom feeding degraded souls that need to feed off the negativity,suffering and anger of others just to exist. Not sure if it's your sub-species personal characteristic or just DNA imprinted by nature. Heck it could be both for all I know.

Also see the beauty of freewill and not knowing is that no one ever knows if I am being serious until something that will be taking place very soon. By the time many of them return and remember I won't be here to explain or further give notice...

The irony. Ouroboros.

At least this is entertaining.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
To summarize if I may you are adhering to the following beliefs:

- Born on Summer Solstice (Sun god high day of worship)
- Believe in reincarnation within the same era.
- Believe in Feminine God Energy.
- Believe all religions should end, in order to evolve.
- Believe that "Eden" is the final end of our spiritual pursuit.
- Believe you can repel demonic possession, of your own will.

Your "spirit guide" is leading your mind down a road rot with peril, it is not true (of the truth) it is of a lie (from the master of deception).

Everyone of these beliefs will be exposed for the lie they are shortly.

One God, the Father, the Almighty Creator; it is he alone that can bring many sons to glory.

God Bless,

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
my mom had 6 miscarrages and a C section before she had me, Was i also not meant to be born?
lol.

I don't know about warding *demons*. I thought interacting with E.T was enough rather than the ouiji board.
Can i ask, Why Demons? You you mean poltergiests right? Molevolent spirits?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I already repaid them for the years of care by giving them $100 000 for a good mortgage loan for their own house and helping them with their weekly payments.

In his most believable robotic asthmatic voice...

VitaArcanum, I am your father!!

*Asthmatically Exhales.........

Crosses finger

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I want to hear more about the 2nd Earth.

I'm hoping on that planet, they never canceled "Firefly".

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I want to hear more about the 2nd Earth.

I'm hoping on that planet, they never canceled "Firefly".

Most sensible post of the thread. Heck, yeah!

(Irony of an enlightened being talking about people being shackled to their television posting on the interent notwithstanding.)
edit on 21-10-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I'll simply mention this and see what you response is...

A message I was given once was:

"Everything is everything".

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Or as one rotten poet from the 60's said... "Everything must be this way."

The OP IS special... as special as I, the other posters, god, aliens, and that squirrel on that power line out there...

Weeeeeeeeee!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD
To summarize if I may you are adhering to the following beliefs:

- Born on Summer Solstice (Sun god high day of worship)
- Believe in reincarnation within the same era.
- Believe in Feminine God Energy.
- Believe all religions should end, in order to evolve.
- Believe that "Eden" is the final end of our spiritual pursuit.
- Believe you can repel demonic possession, of your own will.

Your "spirit guide" is leading your mind down a road rot with peril, it is not true (of the truth) it is of a lie (from the master of deception).

Everyone of these beliefs will be exposed for the lie they are shortly.

One God, the Father, the Almighty Creator; it is he alone that can bring many sons to glory.

God Bless,

I hope you don't mind me adding, there's no way this person was born during the elicpse. As I stated I have video proof that happened on June 15th, 1992. I recorded it, because my 1 & only blood niece was born on that night. I actually recorded the entire event from the hospital parking lot.....
old VHS tape...lol...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
How was your trip overseas? Why do you feel the need to come back to this site with different user names each time? You do not have to feel ashamed of your past post as most of us on here have dealt with being wrong or just not seeing things clearly each time we look at everything as a whole. Instaed of trying to start over each time you come here you should just put it all together add it all up and see what it eaquals then adjust from there.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I talk to God too , but he ignores me

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sounds like someone watched a youtube video about some bull crap and is now pretending to be "different" to spread the message.

No one believes you buddy, I have been on ATS for 10 years or so and I have never seen one of these threads ever come through ... There have been hundreds possibly thousands of people come through ATS with a similar story to yours and they all have one thing in common .. they are all making it up and talking out their ass for attention ...

You do not talk to anyone else besides the voice in your head.

You probably want to stop the thread now before you embarrass yourself to the point of having to make a new account ... because every time from now on that you want to say something important ... people will look at your account, see this thread and dismiss your argument instantly.

People only shoot themselves in the foot with silly posts like these.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

I already repaid them for the years of care by giving them $100 000 for a good mortgage loan for their own house and helping them with their weekly payments.

In his most believable robotic asthmatic voice...

VitaArcanum, I am your father!!

*Asthmatically Exhales.........

Crosses finger

No Dice!

Sorry I don't give away money never have and never will to people that don't work their ass off in life. Life is partially about the work you put in, the hill you climb and what you do during it. That's barely scratching 5% of what life is really about the other 95% maybe eventually I will begin to reveal bit by bit.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join