It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a prophet or psychic.. I am that which should not have been born.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

What humans call possession does not actually work on me. Instead they fear me when they try and every time that they tried they looked shocked with pale faces.

Who is 'they' ?

Demons trying to possess you, people trying possess you?

You are not human?

I have died before and returned.

Hey I think I know you,

do you have red hair and buck teeth?

I will post certain Demands/Messages to several nations as it is important. I will answer questions.

Which nations?

Depending on which I might have some of my own demands if you could pass on at the same time as doing yours.

You can ask questions don't be shy or afraid

Are you dreaming?

Did you dream this?

Why is this posted in the dreams and predictions forum?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike

Just for info, there was a partial lunar eclipse on June 15 1992. Not on June 21. Viz eg Time and Date .com June 15 1992 Partial Lunar Eclipse.

Anyway, a question: do you know specifically when you lived before and if so, who you were?

Yes! I know specifically who I was.

I lived during the time of the Roman Empire.

Egypt.

Afghanistan in the 1960's and the drug operations.

I do not know the names but I can give clear details of who my family members were, their jobs etc.

A few faded memories of the 1980's Russia which involved me being a thief.

To tell you personally resurfacing memories of previous lifetimes really does an odd number on you.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You are 22 years old and you already know all this!

I remember your last thread where you said you would cover parts of Europe in snow.
It would help your case if you told us who the beings are that are giving you all this knowledge and supposed power.
Have they ever asked for anything in exchange, or made you sign something?

(I'm no demon expert, but you should contact one. )

Now you want to talk about why you are so special....

I'm going to sit back and enjoy this one.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Do you think you are special, or merely human like the rest of us?

I'm as human as any of you girls and boys, it seems that not many pick up the phone when the call come in. You just go on with your life stuck to the tv box, to that little cubical desk job, that red luring sale sign etc.

Also I am not special I am just doing what she asks of me as it seems there is more to it then I even know.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Hey! I think I know you...are you that guy in Plymouth Mi that sits in that 2nd floor window screaming scripture and prophecies at passersby and the icecream store next door?

You're claiming the same things! Exactly the same...I'm right, right?

Respectfully asking of course...

Actually no.... sadly, personally if she would let me I would get rid of all religions too much problems and it is halting the next stage process towards the human evolution.

link   

To tell you personally resurfacing memories of previous lifetimes really does an odd number on you.

yes it really does doesn't it.

Yes! I know specifically who I was.

But do you know who you are?

Who you were matter not in the present, who you are now matters, do you know who you are?

You were told but do you know what you were told to be true?

Who are you?

link   

originally posted by: Mjdero
Have you ever been in contact with the Arcturians?

Not that I recall no...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Any forecast for Belgium ?
Or Europe in General ?

If you happen to speak french, you should enjoy the video linked hereunder.
France is often nicknamed the hexagon, the geometrical form in the middle of the David star ...
I think this french guy has his chance as the next Elijah prophet :

Spectacle de Dieudonné - Le mur

Elie et Dieudonné < = > Elie est Dieudonné

I love your posts man they always make me laugh and enjoy my day with a dose of fun

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
You are 22 years old and you already know all this!

I remember your last thread where you said you would cover parts of Europe in snow.
It would help your case if you told us who the beings are that are giving you all this knowledge and supposed power.
Have they ever asked for anything in exchange, or made you sign something?

(I'm no demon expert, but you should contact one. )

Now you want to talk about why you are so special....

I'm going to sit back and enjoy this one.

They never asked anything in return or asked for anything to be signed.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So what are the procedures after the human body stops working? Whats after this body is gone?

Do we get to meet this female god?

Have you heard of a hyi-cheer-ry? (trying to make it easy to pronounce)

Respects,

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My niece was born on the eclipse June 15, 1992. I took video of the moon the night from the hospital when she was born. Looked like just an eclipse, nothing so special..So far, she's perfectly normal, & doesn't even think of such things...
TY TO ANOTHER POSTER FOR THE REMINDER SO I RAN BACK TO CHECK THE VIDEO....
edit on 10/21/14 by j.r.c.b. because: Edit to double check my info

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The head games are trippy. Earth is only a second away if you ever need to come back down. Seraphim are beautiful creatures, largely misunderstood. I guess it is natural for sheep to hate rebellion, but freedom is the greatest force in nature. Just keep marching along, all these games are designed I think to test us. Personally, I don't heed the chicken littles of the world. That boy cried wolf one too many times for me. ;p

edit on 10 21 2014 by Nechash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

So what are the procedures after the human body stops working? Whats after this body is gone?

Do we get to meet this female god?

Have you heard of a hyi-cheer-ry? (trying to make it easy to pronounce)

Respects,

Once you die you get the review, it's not really a review but an actual toughest test of all. To see if you will feel the heavy guilt and regret to pull you back here. To see if your so called soul, spark or whatever you want to call it will stack enough so called Karma to be sucked back down. Followed by a few other tests...

If you understand what life really is well then you'll see through the tests and get dropped on the so called Eden. Surprisingly very very few pass the test....

No you don't get to meet her but when you'll hear her speak you'll know who she is. She won't speak physically or telepathically it's on some sort of other level that I am still trying to understand.

I am sorry I can not go further then that as it would make things too easy for some... I hope you understand.

No I have not heard of Hay'ia chei'rya.

Respect in return,

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

The head games are trippy. Earth is only a second away if you ever need to come back down. Seraphim are beautiful creatures, largely misunderstood. I guess it is natural for sheep to hate rebellion, but freedom is the greatest force in nature. Just keep marching along, all these games are designed I think to test us. Personally, I don't heed the chicken littles of the world. That boy cried wolf one too many times for me. ;p

Oh man way way too many tests they ran me through at least a thousand by now I would think. Some were pretty cruel
but hey what doesn't kill you makes you stronger,grow and evolve even further
Am I right?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

My Questions:

Do you live with your Earth Parents? (This current Earth)

Do They know you are using Computer Time to make up drivel?

Do you feel bad about using their resources in what they would no doubt view as wasteful?

When do you plan on getting a job? (On this Earth, than earns you money for this earth to hopefully pay your parents back for the many Internet Bills they no doubt have paid)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

My Questions:

Do you live with your Earth Parents? (This current Earth)

Do They know you are using Computer Time to make up drivel?

Do you feel bad about using their resources in what they would no doubt view as wasteful?

When do you plan on getting a job? (On this Earth, than earns you money for this earth to hopefully pay your parents back for the many Internet Bills they no doubt have paid)

No I don't live with my Earth parents.

I already repaid them for the years of care by giving them $100 000 for a good mortgage loan for their own house and helping them with their weekly payments.

Not to mention getting them out of a $50 000 debt before hand.

I also give my younger sibling a $200 weekly allowance. Which most of goes into his already solid College fund.

I will give you a
for the nice try and attempt unfortunately it back fired.

Do you have any other failed attempts at your own personal life to discuss? or Would you rather ask how I was able to achieve all that at just 22 years of age?
edit on 21-10-2014 by VitaArcanum because: meh

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum

Would you rather ask how I was able to achieve all that at just 22 years of age?

No thank you, I assume you achieved it the same way you achieved everything else, by making it up

I won't spoil your fun any longer, have fun with everyone else

Note* I would have went with $250,000 for the parents.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Would you rather ask how I was able to achieve all that at just 22 years of age?

No thank you, I assume you achieved it the same way you achieved everything else, by making it up

I love internet trolls don't get me wrong! But in reality you are nothing but bottom feeding degraded souls that need to feed off the negativity,suffering and anger of others just to exist. Not sure if it's your sub-species personal characteristic or just DNA imprinted by nature. Heck it could be both for all I know.

Also see the beauty of freewill and not knowing is that no one ever knows if I am being serious until something that will be taking place very soon. By the time many of them return and remember I won't be here to explain or further give notice...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Heck I'd like to know how to gather that type of cash that quick! I could use a couple dozen large about now.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Oh by the way, I just found out this one today in the media, surprising coincidence as I just mentioned him:

Dieudonné et Alain Soral lancent leur parti politique

Does that fit with your current considerations on the current politics of France ?
I find very hypocrite the way the guy is censored because 'you-are-not-supposed-to-make-fun-of-people-who-pretends-themselves-better-than-the-others'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join