It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a prophet or psychic.. I am that which should not have been born.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Ok, so in my own words let me see if i have this straight. (please pardon the crude terminology as i am trying to work this out, been awhile since i have played this game so to speak) there is someone trying to rewrite history/reality according to their own will. There are fluctuations or shifts that i for one can feel and know you can too. that is how we know someone/thing is tampering. you and i know there is something wrong but everyone just goes along. Funny i use the term revisionist history all the time and in the same context no less. We are in the veil of lies, those with open minds can see through the b.s. We can see the imprints of the past, unfortunately once those words are gone it may be up to us to rewrite the future as we go in order to fix the mistakes predeceased by us

I believe the "one" you seek is Abraxus

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I hope my request doesn't seem trivial, because it's kind of a big deal to me, if you know what I mean. Do you happen to know where I put the title to that old Malibu out back? A neighbor wants to buy it, and the rent is due in a few days, but the deal's no good without the title. Thank you in advance!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Double_Nought_Spy

it's in the junk drawer in the kitchen

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaosstar

if someone or something from our future went into the past very few would notice anything different although they themselves could be very different because the change occurred before they were. only those who were allowed to notice the change would see it. but there has to someone outside of this timeline involved I think or else they risk totally blowing the timeline to hades by changing it to the point where they don't have the ability anymore of effect any change...
I think this is going on because somewhere along the line things went too far astray and well there is no future for those who are changing things.

but there is another way to change the timeline. the past present and the future all do really exist in the present at least for the creator. and well consider your soul kind of like a fire, but well there are many many sparks that make up that fire. the fire exists but the sparks also exist. one spark is here now talking to us but there may be another halfway around the world living a completely different life as well as sparks in what we call the past and the future. if you can connect to the fire and it allows it you can connect to those other sparks. through influencing those other sparks you can change what is in our now..

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

really? I was gonna say it's in an old nightstand possibly one that isn't in use anymore. it was kind of pushed up so that it's caught between the shelf and the back

but I really am not that psychic so I am probably wrong.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I see your point to an extent... however the one thing i am having trouble biting on is the who i can't see it unless they allow me too. On the flipside you could also say they can't stop me from seeing it if choose to see it... ugh now i gotta think some more, been a while since my mind has been challenged... i like it!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The fires of our spirit cannot be contained and know no boundaries. We are only limited by the restraints we put on ourselves. This i believe with every fiber of my being. Thus ....

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

you might be right it's just I trust in guides to "allow"

and well think of a rainbow are the colors restrained or can the blue wander into the yellow?
each have their own wavelength and that's what gives them their color. I propose that our spirits are the same. We each have our own wavelength some are very close to ours and we can influence them more than those who are way different and well there are some who are the direct opposite of us and well we can kind of nuetralize each other out if we try to interact. the bubble within the bubbles within the bubbles. some are blue bubbles some might be red other's purple. and there can be many bubbles within any one bubble. on a spiritual level, the smallest bubble we are in is that of our super soul for lack of a better name. it is the easiest way to influence change since all are at the same wavelength.
anything outside of that wavelength cannot influence you in any way outside of normal everyday life unless that supersoul choses to allow it

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

we were all ONE once. Does it so surprise you that we could transcend and cross over. at our core we are made of energy. energy can be neither created nor destroyed. however we can do things with it. bend it, shape it. When people are intimate with each other it is a blending of spirits...souls.

now i am def not saying everybody go have sex with everyone else... but that can't be the only way to link ourselves. right?

i am saying unite, i am saying do not be bound. let loose your shackles and take control of your destiny. in order to kick it up to that next level you have to break the threshold.

we choose to see the rainbow as the orderly columns of colors and light. never crossing each others path, perfect harmony right? now what if i told you that this order is like a gray utopia. everyone does as everyones told. that is not freedom. if ya follow my metaphor

there is beauty in continual cosmic chaos that creates true order. (not what they call order, but the continual positive flow forward)

i am here on this site imploring those who know things aren't right to step up with me and fight! i call out to those who sense the time is near and see the cracks as they form. not a battle with guns and swords (that will happen with or without us) but with our spirits in order for us to transform into our true selves. being bound by these crude shackles and vessels we can never do it. and no matter how strong people think they are... take it from me no one should bear the "cross" alone. there is not "One savior" but many... create your own salvation.

You are not alone, i and mine are with you. please understand. We are running out of time. you feel it too Dawnstar, don't you? there are more of us and we are here.

you want your salvation and your truth? come get it and rise and take it for yourself. you are strong, you are wise, you can do it.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Just wanted to throw in that there are several scalar qualities alongside wavelength that are just as important.

Though, there are perhaps bubbles that are not constrained by space or time, which would mean concepts like wavelength are inapplicable. I think it is a strong possibility such a medium is directly connected to spacetime through a force that permeates both. There are as many ways to talk about it as there are perspectives, but there tends to be common threads beyond the semantics.

Humans have been talking about it for quite some time, just in different cultural terms. Math, especially concepts like Planck measurements, seem to be one of the best methods of communicating experiential information. However, it is too foreign for many to be comfortable with using math in any linguistic capacity.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Emerald Tablet

Truly, without Deceit, certainly and absolutely,

As Above, so Below, and as Below, so Above,
in the Accomplishment of the Miracle of the One Thing.
And just as all things have come from One,
through the Mediation of One,
so all things follow from this One Thing in the same Way.

Its Father was the Sun, the Moon its Mother.
It was carried in the Womb of Air, and the Earth was its Nurse.
It is the Father of every Willed Thing in the whole World.
Its Power is perfected if it becomes as Earth.
Separate the Earth from Fire: the Fine from the Gross,
gently and with great skill.

It rises from Earth to Heaven,
and then it descends again to the Earth and
receives Power from Above and from Below.
Thus you will have the Glory of the whole World.
All Obscurity will be clear to you.
This is the strong Power of all Power because
it overcomes everything fine and penetrates everything solid.

In this way was the World created.
From this there will be amazing Applications,
because this is the Pattern.
Therefore am I called Thrice Greatest Hermes,
having the three parts of the Wisdom of the whole World.

Herein have I completely explained the Operation of the Sun.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hey chufo, pike down, you and yours best remit mindly not beknowing the extended manners of me and mine. Chufo, the pants are worn hardly, soaked in tightly by them and theirs, so to reword kindly, me and mine be saying simply that those be no mopey.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Possibly, have you ever encounted boolian argument's where they deny that they deny that they are something, Eka, Andros and Absolom were all quoted as well as one who claimed to be Asteroth - now I am a christian and was then but had no idea of the significance of asteroth other than in a Hammer house of horror movie so checked it out, names are used often as veil's and I found no such entity really exists but it is based on Asher a fertility goddess, strange as it was male.

The only way I can describe it is that I have been outside.

Also I climbed a ladder, I will not say the ladder as there were no other beings on it, anciend iron hard wook in a dark place that reached up seemingly forever, the wood was without bark and silvery grey cracked along the grain with fine fissures in it, the two sides of the ladder seemed to be barkless tree trunk's with knots and slight undulations in the surface but more or less perfectly streight up and the rung's which were only slightly thinner about a foot and a half apart were grown out of the two sides with no seem's as though the ladder was one organism, a tree grown in the shape of a ladder, the body I was in there was identical to how my body was then but felt distant though I could feel everything it was just somehow detached, I climbed it and reached only the third rung with my feet ( there seemed to be an infinite number of them as it dissapeared out of the darkness to distant faint warm/yellowish light above in what looked like heavy dark cloud ), suddenly I stumbled forward and found myself at the top or on some other plane, there was a terrible weight of shame and a feeling of something very powerful over me but I did not look, I felt I was not worthy to look and was too imperfect and flawed to dare to look so I simply asked "please look after her lord" and stepped backward, As I for an instant saw the place in front of me there was a being with short dark hair or indeterminate sex but young looking kneeling in an attitude of prayer and in front of me a small piller or upright thin rounded top pole like a hindu lingam.

On another occasion I was as they put it Turned off by some being's, I was conscious but suddenly found myself absolutely formless and outside but I was becoming something then I was brought somewhere and an emotionless but perfect voice, male but neither young nor old and totally without accent said "MAIN AGGRESSOR", I suddenly saw a gray void or place without any sense of depth neither large nor small but at the same time immense and without boundary, it was a neutral gray not dark nor light and neither definition would apply, set in that gray void was a dark almost black sphere and as the word's were spoken four trangular or pyramidal shapes appeard orbiting the sphere with there apex set against it, suddenly I was back in my body and those entitys were fleeing in abject terror not of me but of who ever or what ever that being was.

This was from 1993 to 1995 when my experiences were at there peak, I have experienced much ever since though my experiences began as a small child much earlier than that.

Whoever or whatever the Main aggressor is, well that is the one responsible for much more than reality shifts.

I tried to find rational explanations and even came up with a hypothesis that perhaps when a black hole form's as it may exist in several realitys simultaneously then at the event horizon since any differences in those reality's are neutralized by spaghettification of space and energy they may remerge into a combinant reality, so I then hypothesized that perhaps this combinent reality zips reality's back together like a ripple moving outward from a stone splash on a ponds surface but that is merely born of my attempt to rationalise some of what I experienced back then.

Forgive my sloppy grammer and spelling.

edit on 28-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

now i am def not saying everybody go have sex with everyone else... but that can't be the only way to link ourselves. right?

that is one way to allow one to enter your bubble but be aware that some can be more of a pain in the arse than they are worth and well you might find yourself wasting time cleaning house!

I know that all of us have the ability to be walking down the road and feel hunger and a apple tree would manifest on our path full of lovely red apples. I also know that it would be quite innappropiate for a nine foot apple tree to suddenly appear in my neighbor's yard! We've all as a group decided to allow some restraints on our actions so as to not burst each other's bubbles. Do we need to start bursting bubbles now?? Kind of don't think so if they are meant to burst they will burst on their own. Heck I see them bursting all over the place. Especially when I am looking at those in power. Just nothing's going right for the fools!

Time??? It can be bent and twisted and you can make a hour road trip in 20 minutes or less wondering how you missed that long bridge the first time you came through after you realize just how badly you overshot your destination. Honest!! Happened to a friend and me once both going and coming home. She didn't believe me when I told her it was happening to me often on the way to work. Now she believes.

Cosmic chaos?? Really what I saw was more like a symphony! If we were all in tune with the creator here it would be just as nice but well we got religions telling us how we are supposed to be along with the world telling us what we should be doing and well we are afraid that if we let go we will be plowed over by the jerk who sees it to his advantage to be on top and is willing to do anything to get there. If we all would just let go and allow the spirit to move us into the place it wants us to be we could be that symphony also but well there's some men out there who can't even let their wives go for fear that she will flutter away into another man's arms. We are in the chaos!

By the way my god is a female but lucifer is a male. I think they are really neither but they will appear in a form that will be most accepting to the person.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

We are all physical being's and want to have sex with people of the opposite sex who we find interesting, now there are perhaps four sexes not two as we know so please do not take my point as excluding other genders.

We may encounter something non physical in that contact but it is essentially simply a projection of our own desires (which is great if that desire is reciprocated of course) but it is not truly a spiritual encounter, Tantric Yoga may argue differently but as I say were there is a vested interest of course and it may be good for the psychology of the majority of it's users' but in today's world we have to be careful of course of such thing's as STI and remember what if someone really loves someone how they are hurt when there partner is treating sex as a handshake and giving there intimate self to other's.

So I am actually against Promiscuous sex no matter how it is dressed up, I believe monogamous relationships are the only truly intimate and genuine trusting relationships we can have and knowing someone in bed is completely different to knowing there personality and nature this despite my own hypocritical male nature that like a dog on heat want's to do the same with every good looking healthy adult female I see but only at a physical level (and most males are programmed this way but we can overcome this nature which only manifests at adolescence like a struggling alcoholic), there comes a point you have to choose your body or your soul and no they are not the same thing or at least they separate at physical death as the physical desires are very much bound in the life cycle of the flesh while the soul is something else entirely which must shed that nature or become trapped in a cycle of trying to fulfil physical desires perhaps trying to possess the living or even reincarnating simply on a wrong path through it's existence possible detrimentally harming itself and its host.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

There are no restraints! That's the number #1 thing you all need to begin to realize. Also anyone seen Vita? I had a few questions for him - Re: The timeline merging/interference phenomenon everyone seems to be picking up on.
edit on 29-10-2014 by OneManMasquerade because: I think I made an error

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Double_Nought_Spy

I say the cookie jar on the counter.... If you baked more cookies you would have known that...I like oatmeal raisin and date filled Btw.... What year is the Malibu ? Is it a 2dr or 4dr ?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

That's one way to look at it, my only personal issue is that such texts tend to reside in dualism. Above/below and all that.

There is the possibility something/nothing contains both. Most in this world swing towards one duality or the other, then use non-dualistic premises to fortify that their perspective is bordering on omniscient. At the very least, many will tend to think they can know one extreme through the other, but it merely sets context and does not define the experiential variables.

Regardless, my main point was that a term like 'wavelength' to describe what is happening is akin to describing shoelaces and thinking we have described the shoe. With further exploration and growth, along with some creativity, one can start to understand even just using common educational topics, like math, physics, etc. There aren't many who attempt reconciliation, as the dogma surrounding either side drives the division.

Acoustics and electrical engineering are decent places to learn about it, and in our current point in time and space the information is easily accessible. The time manipulations are to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

as above so below
the two are connected and what we do in the physical has an effect on the spiritual or really it's kind of the reverse but well
let's change it from sex to money for a moment
money is very much a representation of our energy that we exchange between us. on the physical level this manifests as work performed for pay or as money borrowed from another ect but what is really going on on the spiritual plane since what we perceive on the physical is just our feeble mind's interpretation of the energy that it is receiving from it's many receptors? just what do you reckon the action of borrowing money is actually representing? if we were functioning as we should be the hunger would manifest food of some sort and that's a secret that has been buried deep in our brains since well who would work for another if they could just bring their needs into being but it's not like that here for some reason the knowledge of how has been lost replaced with the fear that if we don't do something we will starve. and well one cannot dismiss the idea that there was a purpose for such knowledge to be lost to begin with that maybe we can't reach our goal if we are just all just handed everything to us on a silver platter.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join