It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a prophet or psychic.. I am that which should not have been born.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Radekus
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Timeline manipulation, yeah, sure feels that way.
Scary thought that there could be mutliple mes.
Thus far Im avoiding the negative timelines when I can.
Im done "learning" through pain, time to "learn" through joy.
Kinda want to rush things and get off this rock.
If only I could see not only the choice but also the effect,
Now that would be something wouldnt it? Oh, and more often too.
Thus far its a slow process. I am noticing things getting better though.
Im getting odd job offers.

Careful, with the job offers I'm willing to bet 75% of those will be for private sectors. During the Libya conflict I tracked down a funny lie that the USA state department didn't mention. Is that we had boots on the ground running black ops to locate all of Gadaffi's Compounds. I gave CIA a call and they said they will pass it on. Couple days later they wanted to meet,run a polygraph and some tests.

I was rather intrigued to meet them. However, I decided not to it felt very off and even though I still wonder to this day what they wanted to talk about.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

NWO will bring peace and stability. Why? Because it seems that there is no other way to make humans behave in a civil manner. At times force is necessary.

Appears the master guides have another under (t)heir wings to some degree. The grip is often tight as they have one soar.
edit on 27-10-2014 by Neoleon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

you are referring to pistes sofia?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

you definitely have my attention now. i have monitored this site for years without ever logging in etc. it was your posts that got me to dust off my pulpit. if you are who you say you are then you will understand what i say next...

I have been waiting for a sign that it was time to dust off my armor. You seem to be the first domino i was looking for.

Not sinking in yet? take a look at my username and understand that it isn't a clever way to differentiate myself.

In the beginning before the word... i was created by accident... now you will see that it was accidentally on purpose. Reap the whirlwind... reap it.

you wanted to trigger something, you got it... I will come with the fury of 1,000 suns, the rage of the fallen, & the pain of 147 lifetimes... i will show you what you need to see but never wanted too... let us break this cycle together...
Heaven doesn't want me & hell cannot hold me... so i guess i am stuck here with you in the middle

Questions Vita? come ask, and don't forget "first one in, last one out"

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i mean you no ill will... i can be a great ally, but an even greater enemy. you never know, we just may be able to help each other...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Way ahead of you there.
Got the degree and the job already.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaosstar

you definitely have my attention now. i have monitored this site for years without ever logging in etc. it was your posts that got me to dust off my pulpit. if you are who you say you are then you will understand what i say next...

I have been waiting for a sign that it was time to dust off my armor. You seem to be the first domino i was looking for.

Not sinking in yet? take a look at my username and understand that it isn't a clever way to differentiate myself.

In the beginning before the word... i was created by accident... now you will see that it was accidentally on purpose. Reap the whirlwind... reap it.

you wanted to trigger something, you got it... I will come with the fury of 1,000 suns, the rage of the fallen, & the pain of 147 lifetimes... i will show you what you need to see but never wanted too... let us break this cycle together...

Heaven doesn't want me & hell cannot hold me... so i guess i am stuck here with you in the middle

Questions Vita? come ask, and don't forget "first one in, last one out"

You must be talking about that golden silver armor I heard so much about

I'm scared to even ask and is this the best place to ask? I sent you a pm come find me....

Also it sucks to be the last one out cause you have to deal with all the paper work and the meetings. It sucks to be the first one in cause you have to deal with the ones that can't handle it and slap them silly telling them to keep it together.
edit on 27-10-2014 by VitaArcanum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neoleon

NWO will bring peace and stability. Why? Because it seems that there is no other way to make humans behave in a civil manner. At times force is necessary.

Appears the master guides have another under (t)heir wings to some degree. The grip is often tight as they have one soar.

Interesting....

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaosstar

You, youre a funny guy.
Im entertained by your sense of self worth.
You remind me of when I was 12 thinking I was the antichrist.
I take it you're an angry guy with a lot of suffering under your belt.
This existance never gets better, I should know, been the good guy all the time.
Experienced... A plethora of stuff most people would never experience in 10 lifetimes.
Thats just this lifetime. Funnily enough I doubt I needed to learn anything while here.
Its as if I came here from a higher realm as a test of character and endurance or some such nonesense, its painful when you see how this world really operates, when the curtain is lifted. A lot of propaganda, brainwashing, lies and deceith fills this world.

edit on 27-10-2014 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have been in control of my emotions for a long time. I just know that humans are fundementally childlike. The problem in my opinion is too short a lifespan, People are too dumb to grasp certain principles, Maybe if they had 1000 years to experience the fruits of their righteous labour they would think twice next time before they continued thinking in short term narcissistic means.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Interesting....

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Radekus

Yikes Bro! you got me all wrong... i am speaking in metaphorical terms. Yeah i have suffering under my belt as we all do. Self worth? i can only be as good as strive to be... hard work. progress not perfection.

Tone down the melancholy ho humness. i am no antichrist, just anti whatever is negatively impacting my dream.

Remember, little people think little, dreamers fly. Sorry if i am not as "worldly" as you. ha ha

yeah i know all about the deceit. i know that this life is a test as were all the others. And if i had this inflated self worth as you so claim i would not be here saying "hey break the cycle" cuz obviously i haven't fulfilled my purpose to the fullest extent. which means Failure...

if i cannot laugh at my mistakes i might as well go be all mr. mopey pants like you.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Radekus

i do tend to have a flair for the dramatic! you'd be surprised at how much we may have in common. you want to get off cell block earth? join together and help each other. unity is the only way any of us can change anything. We all have equally important roles to fill. Why not do it the right way this time? We can all learn from each other. Please do not misinterpret my "comedic" rant. i only wish to rally the visionaries & elightened warriors for change. you want off the rock? come help we'll do it together. our paths are similar in reading your posts. Don't judge a book...

Vita, You, & I = A start

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I cannot PM yet as i am still too new here. Skyping is not an option right now but soon. be patient all in good time, i am not the only one where i am physically at i have friends/brothers etc.... please read my last response to Radekus.

United we stand!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I have a question, not for you but if you are in contact with them ask them this, Seven Threescore and Seven Man asks who altered the Book, Who poured out corruption to prevent Justice and who has besieged and corrupted that which was not to be corrupted.
Tell them this a Servant of he who wears the rainbow crown asks.

I will give you more information if the answer is true.

I have been attacked by what you call possessors and perhaps even suffered such, everything from having to fight my way back into my body through a water like realm against a current to having a billowing black burned cloud like entity enter my body and turn the silver icon I was wearing black immediatley afterward's, to seeing gestalt entity's made of shadow people and mist people fighting them off, Suffered a permanent energy wound to my emotional nexus.

So ask them who removed what was not to be removed, who is to have there name removed in payment for this crime and who is it that stand's against man in favor of the beast who is six threescore and six.
Ask them then again who is Seven threescore and Seven in referrence and I will know if you speak true or not.
Who is it that overcometh
Who is it that inherits the Rod
And how many does seven threescore and seven have to destroy to get to the beast and finish it once and for all as was intended all along
There can be only one man that is all men and that is not the beast

Ask them this "Do you accept that christ walked in the flesh", if they do not then they have misled.

We all have a choice remember this

edit on 28-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

once they let me pm i will be able to let you know how you can contact me for a discussion.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

well that sounds a little like Jeremiah's interpretation of Jacob in Ancient israel, but not exactly, i see a little golden dawn influence, mixed with Gnosis.... the question was not directed at me, so not an answer but i was making an observation. Am I close to the influences? Or am i just way off?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Nah i was off... second coming... all that.... I see what you did there

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't reply often, unless I'm looking for some amusement. Yet this was an interesting reading, all these pages of mostly skepticism; But there's only one thing that cut my eye.

Tell me more of this "Mother" - You see, we also have a "Mother" and we definitely call her "Mother" but she definitely is not a Goddess, or a being beyond the laws of her own; Not supernatural.

And also this Lucy seems like an interesting character. Could you also describe her?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaosstar

One string is correct but the other path is totally out, it is not something I can discuss unless you know from where I am coming but let's say reality is not the fixed concept we all usually think it is and a study of the past not seen through revisionist historians who try to reinterpret the past based on today and so occlude the truth from themselves and others who accept there flawed works will show many times that the present has no relation to the past and has changed significantly as reality has shifted or been tampered with.

This can manifest in book's read then remembered and discussed extensively but years later a reread has entire sections different as though the reality has been altered, a study of these schism's finds often it is not only the book but less immune mind's that have litterally been rewritten as though they are on a plane that the observer who is aware of this is not and that plane is the subject of the alteration and is therefore not as alive as the observer.

As an analogy imagine you read a bible and saw something that made you angry were a controversial south african racial supremecist warped what you read in that bible with his own biased interpretation that was totally wrong such as a mistranslation of seven threescore and seven to Seven seven seven upon which this figure and his group based a flag, but after time the furor died down and he and his faded back into inglorious obscurity and then when you reread that book suddenly it too had changed but a review of the history though partially altered showed that figure and his corrupt flag still existed revealing a badly hidden reality change.

Therefore you know someone has intelligently manipulated the structure of reality and they are guilty of removing a word, indeed more than an entire paragraph and more from that book as well as altering the context and inserting alternative portions as though editing history, history and the memorys of the present are also changed but they were unable to completely eradicate the footprints in the sand so to speak of the real past though they tried to do so.

Now those words where protected but you wonder if that rule is being enforced and are therefore inquisitorial of your own superiors who are supposed to be making that law enforced but instead find yourself ignored, so are they therefore guilty of this and is it your responsibilty to expell them when you return by force if necessary.

You are right in referencing Jacob's vision at Bethel and he who stands above the heavens amidst the throne, he who said "I who made them alone know there true number" - the grains of the sand upon which he lay and the stars of heaven above.

edit on 28-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join