It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a prophet or psychic.. I am that which should not have been born.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

WW3 is at the front door step it has been in motion for the last 10 years. This will not be a war like any other this will be a literal word "Crusade". Here I thought Humanity moved past the concept of religious wars but man was I wrong.

I don't want to scare you all but many will perish, few will remain and rebuild. Through the rubble will arise a golden age a true golden age that will bring in many aspects of a future NWO. NWO will not happen for the next 100-300 years.

What humans call the harvest will happen so quickly no one will have time to even realize. Not because it will be in a blink of an eye it will be that the world will be going through so much chaos. That ain't nobody will have time for that.

Lucy will be trumped during this time or shortly after. You are the one that is in the dark. I hope you decide to search for the light before it is to late.
Your words can be very hard and I can almost feel your pain in some of your messages. Leave the dark side and see how much you can shine in the light. There is love and guidance all around you but you have to ask for it. The light is stronger than the dark that you have trapped yourself in.

You are worshipping the one that will bring destruction and tyranny to many people. Lucy will be defeated for it has been written. You are giving your soul to the one that will be defeated in the fight and struggle for mankind.

edit on 26-10-2014 by RunForTheHills because: none

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

who is lucy?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u
a reply to: RunForTheHills

who is lucy?

Lucifer is actually Lucy per the OP. Female. It took me a little while to figure it out.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Why you should be wary of False Prophets/Messengers!

The recent shootings, racial shootings, sanctions etc etc are nothing more then throwing logs in the fire of a Future American revolution. False Prophets and Messengers are people like the well know conspiracy theorist who screaming at people to wake up and take action against the government.

They work for you know who (Hahah sh##ty Harry Potter reference) their job is to instigate a revolution and to give the government the right to drive over all of you with Tanks. You think famous and prove conspiracy theorists are lucky to get the proof? Think AGAIN!

Many of them are on boards like ATS,GLP and OMF etc.. using different aliases and story lines to show that more proven/legitimate theorists are coming out of the woodwork. When in fact it's the same ones with just different names and different cover stories.

But hell the Revolution already began and we fell for their stories! Let's just hope and see if it takes a positive turn after the revolution.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

Lucy is Lucifer..........the Angel of Light that the Bible speaks about. This is a different entity from Satan......completely different.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Alright, here's the part where I write something truely touching and get ignored by the op.
Why I waste my time baffles me sometimes. Oddly enough that happens to be the theme of my reply.
Here we go.
Good, evil, meaningless really, nothing means anything. Sure we learn about cause and consequence and see all aspects of the coin. We see how doing evil unto others gives us an unsatisfying short term pleasure pushing us to do more evil. Its like a drug addiction, making us wantto do more and more.
The other coin is the victim or victims, who transform into stronger beings, some weak ones of course tumble into complete negativity. It is the true genius that evolves from abuse with a level head and some insanity as a cake toping. Now, being good all the time is also like a drug addiction, but instead of hurting others you end up hurting yourself. It is a nice method of learning, but eventually you would seek the perfect balance, its less troublesome this way, on the psychee anyways. Leave and let be.
Free will, a complete fabrication, fiction, you have a predestined paths to follow, I say paths because here the illusion lies, you always have two choices, I have never seen 3 or more, not wihout some serious alteration to ones comfort levels anyways. You can try changing certain things, predictive dreaming helps in this case when you have dejavus. Im at the point where I get deja vus, or more like memories of what will occur, and the events follow the same path, however I act differently in defiance of the preset path. I essentially stopped playing the drama game. I lost care.
Which brings me to my personal belief that everything is meaningless and that if there is somekind of higher purpose in the form of learning to be done on this rock Im not seeing it. And as for testing in the afterlife, the arrogance is astounding if such really is the case. The only person who should juge you should be you only. Yea, Im rebellious, comes with being tired, oh so tired, of being told what to do, conciously and subconciously. Kinda aspire to have free will here. Hehe. Good thing. See through the nonesense. Alright then, as I Have said, this is the part where the op doesnt answer me. Why do I even bother?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Radekus

Alright, here's the part where I write something truely touching and get ignored by the op.
Why I waste my time baffles me sometimes. Oddly enough that happens to be the theme of my reply.
Here we go.
Good, evil, meaningless really, nothing means anything. Sure we learn about cause and consequence and see all aspects of the coin. We see how doing evil unto others gives us an unsatisfying short term pleasure pushing us to do more evil. Its like a drug addiction, making us wantto do more and more.
The other coin is the victim or victims, who transform into stronger beings, some weak ones of course tumble into complete negativity. It is the true genius that evolves from abuse with a level head and some insanity as a cake toping. Now, being good all the time is also like a drug addiction, but instead of hurting others you end up hurting yourself. It is a nice method of learning, but eventually you would seek the perfect balance, its less troublesome this way, on the psychee anyways. Leave and let be.
Free will, a complete fabrication, fiction, you have a predestined paths to follow, I say paths because here the illusion lies, you always have two choices, I have never seen 3 or more, not wihout some serious alteration to ones comfort levels anyways. You can try changing certain things, predictive dreaming helps in this case when you have dejavus. Im at the point where I get deja vus, or more like memories of what will occur, and the events follow the same path, however I act differently in defiance of the preset path. I essentially stopped playing the drama game. I lost care.
Which brings me to my personal belief that everything is meaningless and that if there is somekind of higher purpose in the form of learning to be done on this rock Im not seeing it. And as for testing in the afterlife, the arrogance is astounding if such really is the case. The only person who should juge you should be you only. Yea, Im rebellious, comes with being tired, oh so tired, of being told what to do, conciously and subconciously. Kinda aspire to have free will here. Hehe. Good thing. See through the nonesense. Alright then, as I Have said, this is the part where the op doesnt answer me. Why do I even bother?

*slowly moves back in the chair
*takes of glasses
*gets up slowly
*starts to clap very slowly

Finally FINALLY someone that actually know the truth finally someone that knows what Deja Vu partially is, finally someone that knows the truth about freewill etc.

You are one of the 10 million and I have to tell you this thinks are sure going to get interesting for you soon...
Keep searching you are barely scratching the surface but getting there.

Now to go save a dame in distress and have a nice cold bear on a hot summer night.

Keep going

Also it gets more interesting regarding choice and timeline manipulation there is more choices then you think. It will blow your mind

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I dont have anything to add to the thread besides this.

This is one of the strangest threads I have ever seen on ATS in the near decade I have been coming here.

I just wanted to commend the OP, nuts, prophet, charlatan, visionary...what ever.

Good on you sir.

LOL, but wow as well.

edit on 10 26 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Radekus
Yes to it all............and yes we are tired. Such is the game.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
I dont have anything to add to the thread besides this.

This is one of the strangest threads I have ever seen on ATS in the near decade I have been coming here.

I just wanted to commend the OP, nuts, prophet, charlatan, visionary...what ever.

Good on you sir.

LOL, but wow as well.

Hahah... try to read it in a way if *God I give up there is no way to explain it

You got to admit I do make odd,waky strange threads

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

yes sir, You do make some interesting threads.

I think my reaction was like most people at first. Now? I think you make the place shine!

I dont even know what to say to you....LOL

Bugah bugah boo...ladida, wabazo...

I am literally laughing right now, but in a good way. You cant be bad if you inspire good feelings.

Really sir.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

and PLEASE, carry on. We need more people like you. It all wouldnt be the same without.

P.S
I like the way you handle yourself.

I mean everything I say dude. Thanks.

edit on 10 26 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hi There VitaArcanum,
Thanks for posting your thread is a breath of fresh air, Honestly well done for an original and honest insight.
It does make me ponder though !, And that is cool for ATS members such as my self.

Just wondering if you are Familiar with these guys, Ridley Scots Engineers and the theory of thier seeding the planet Earth and why did they want to destroy us (To answer Shaws question). S&F,

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: foxhound2459
Hi There VitaArcanum,
Thanks for posting your thread is a breath of fresh air, Honestly well done for an original and honest insight.
It does make me ponder though !, And that is cool for ATS members such as my self.

Just wondering if you are Familiar with these guys, Ridley Scots Engineers and the theory of thier seeding the planet Earth and why did they want to destroy us (To answer Shaws question). S&F,

I can't give you everything due to security reasons let me just put it this way.
Picture this... if you were to create a race, to do labor for you and to carry out all the tedious work. Then all of a sudden this race begins to question their creators and to question existence. They then begin to search for answer to grow further in developing themselves. Would that not be considered an experiment gone rogue?

Better yet let's put it in another example. If the above occurs and yet you realize the experiment also has two great potentials for both evil and good. Would you not be worried what if the evil out weighs the good?

We are a very very very flawed species - given the technology and enough time we could destroy worlds and enslave entire galaxies/multiverse. But.... at the same time we have the potential to do the greatest good and show the infinite love of creation.

See when the planet was seeded it was for corporal/corporate means it was to do with a substance we would be closest to describe as or refer to as the philosopher stone. But it was much more pure,refined and very very very useful, however after some time the worker bees rebelled and showed such darkness that the planet was purged basically.

What I am referring to is the Atlantian war that took place and boy oh boy was it brutal. The Gods of Old literally ditched and isolated the planet, it was a giant quarantine zone here for a long time. No one got in or out over time history was lost as it always is, through generations they became myths. A few did comeback as Gods etc. It was rather entertaining to observe how the children of the original experiment would react. Even then it was not good as you can tell religious wars.

There is a library out there that holds it all... but the rumors and conspiracy theories of libraries that were found are all falsified. No one will know the location or who will open it until a specific moment in humanities time. Why? Humanity has to go through a very tough future process.....

Anyway, this is what I will share with you for now.
edit on 26-10-2014 by VitaArcanum because: meh

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: spodokomodo
After the most cursory glance at your birth data, I'd guess that with sun and venus conjunct in cancer and, possibly, a pisces moon you'd undoubtedly be quite intuitive/sensitive. But then the uranus conjunct neptune (a weird marriage of eccentricity and delusion) in opposition to your mercury (mind/mentality) you could be something of a fantasist.

Perhaps you could try writing with your vivid imagination.
Sounds to me that being born under a Pisces moon rising with the Sun and Venus in conjunction... he is talking out of his Uranus.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mister_Bit

originally posted by: spodokomodo
After the most cursory glance at your birth data, I'd guess that with sun and venus conjunct in cancer and, possibly, a pisces moon you'd undoubtedly be quite intuitive/sensitive. But then the uranus conjunct neptune (a weird marriage of eccentricity and delusion) in opposition to your mercury (mind/mentality) you could be something of a fantasist.

Perhaps you could try writing with your vivid imagination.
Sounds to me that being born under a Pisces moon rising with the Sun and Venus in conjunction... he is talking out of his Uranus.

I see what you did there

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcanum

Would you rather ask how I was able to achieve all that at just 22 years of age?

I would...So please indulge me if you don't mind, how were able to get your parents out of $50K of debt and then give them $100K for a house, plus helping them out with their weekly payments; as well as the $200 weekly allowance for your younger sibling. Seems like a lot of cash to be slinging around.

If you already answered I apologize, I have to admit I haven't read the whole thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Timeline manipulation, yeah, sure feels that way.
Scary thought that there could be mutliple mes.
Thus far Im avoiding the negative timelines when I can.
Im done "learning" through pain, time to "learn" through joy.
Kinda want to rush things and get off this rock.
If only I could see not only the choice but also the effect,
Now that would be something wouldnt it? Oh, and more often too.
Thus far its a slow process. I am noticing things getting better though.
Im getting odd job offers.
edit on 26-10-2014 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
One question, what should I search for?
I consider myself well balanced with knowledge,
Any further and I would begin specializing in many fields,
Thats pointless in my opinion since there are no practical applications.
However, this experience, if you will, is openning my eyes to a whole lot more.
Is there smething I should do or read or both?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

One question, what should I search for?
I consider myself well balanced with knowledge,
Any further and I would begin specializing in many fields,
Thats pointless in my opinion since there are no practical applications.
However, this experience, if you will, is opening my eyes to a whole lot more.
Is there something I should do or read or both?

You are already doing what needs to be done, the next step is the hardest of all getting rid of the physical. That means erasing your emotions and you need to understand stuff like hate,love,happiness,fear are none existent. They aren't real this vessel is a giant heap of distraction I tell you that much.

Once you peel the onion layers you'll reach a stage where you will be JUST BE. It is the purest state of all the conscience, you'll then begin to realize the effect humans have on each other. Also how the so called emotions are interlinked and at times how we even mirror emotions of others.

I've entered this state couple months back and sort of pulled out. I do think I should re-enter it - Just becareful though people act odd when you enter that state. For the whole day everyone was trying to rile me up and almost as if they all turned into a pack of wolves.

Humans may act clueless but they know... THEY KNOW!

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
originally posted by: VitaArcanum

VitaAranum: You are already doing what needs to be done, the next step is the hardest of all getting rid of the physical. That means erasing your emotions and you need to understand stuff like hate,love,happiness,fear are none existent. They aren't real this vessel is a giant heap of distraction I tell you that much.
Once you peel the onion layers you'll reach a stage where you will be JUST BE. It is the purest state of all the conscience, you'll then begin to realize the effect humans have on each other. Also how the so called emotions are interlinked and at times how we even mirror emotions of others. I've entered this state couple months back and sort of pulled out. I do think I should re-enter it - Just becareful though people act odd when you enter that state. For the whole day everyone was trying to rile me up and almost as if they all turned into a pack of wolves.
Humans may act clueless but they know... THEY KNOW!

What VitaAranum is trying to say is: Stop working (if employed) at any of the 'Big Box Stores' in the warehouse (shipping/receiving departments); and look beyond emotional attachment either quit and Rise above and become a Manager within the organization or join another corporate jigsaw puzzle.
edit on 26-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join