It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuit Infiltration into the Church - Reformation under Attack - Kenneth Copland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Yahweh formed Adam. As Colossians 1:15 states, the Son of God made everything. That means all things.

Luke 3

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,
the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,
the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,
the son of Seth, the son of Adam,
the son of God.

Who formed Adam?

That would be Yahweh. Who created the snake that deceived Adam?

Genesis 3

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made. He asked the woman, “Did Elohim really say, ‘You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden’?”

First, can you argue these points? Second, who does Colossians 1:15 state as being the first BORN image of God? Adam was formed, so we can rule him out. Who does it say made all things? The Son of God. Who is Yahweh, the very creator God you are saying I am lying about? THE SON OF Elohim. Genesis 1 is Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Spirit of God / feminine).

Answer this first, then get back to me. Use the Names of God Bible for accuracy.

edit on 21-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

I made a thread for you with more detail: Yahweh / Son of God

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

As far as I understand, the Jesuit order is the only order that considers science, education and personal development to be an important aspect of the Catholic experience.

I can see that, that is why the RC has so many schools, colleges Universities etc.. plus everyhting from both sides of politics to trade unions on the left, then right across to P2 & Opus Dei, KOC, IRA, Hibernians,freemasons(no they never really were at odds with catholics)however they are either a religion or political organisation and their actions over history to this day seem to support the latter thus why their fingers in so many pies.

edit on 30-10-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

Anyone who believes that the Jesuits, who number about 17,000 worldwide, and who are focused on education and science (and run about 30 universities in the US) are some global conspiracy that have infiltrated every government and church, is an idiot on a par with Kenneth Copeland. Their political intrigues were reigned in by the Vatican centuries ago.

Any orgnisation that claims to be religion yet dabbles in everything political is NOT really a religion perhaps their tax exempt status should also be removed since the RC is more like a global political party with left & right factions!.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

All of this "Jesuits run the world" nonsense comes from idiot anti-Catholics who have neither clue one about what they are saying, or one shred of evidence to back it up. Spend ten minutes researching the claims and the "evidence" and no one, apart from a drooling sycophant, who simply wants it to be true, would put any credibility in Copeland's deluded claims. It's Jack Chick clueless anti-Romanism, part deux.

Evidence disputed or not has been this for a long time;Two Babylons nothing tikes can do about it other than grin and bear. Yes understand frustration you and your ilk don't like to be exposed, we saw that with the paedophilia scandals.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I noticed something weird about Ken Copland's speaking in "tongues". It
sounded exactly like english speach played backwards. I am not interested
enough to bother to try and reverse.
I don't put any stock in so called speaking in tongues or reverse subliminal
messages, but maybe Ken does.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UMayBRite!

I don't put any stock in so called speaking in tongues or reverse subliminal
messages, but maybe Ken does.

He sure does. In fact, if you aren't a 'tongue talker', you are not 'in the spirit' of Jee-sus, who, of course, is God.

In fact, if someone hums around you, you have the authority, in Jee-sus, to make them stop. It's OK if you blather out syllables that cannot be understood (the devil hears everything so you have to speak in tongues so they can't file the data in Utah) because, by doing so, you are glorifying God (who is JEE-sus).

If anyone resists your command to stop humming, you have the authority in Jee-sus, to bind them. If that doesn't work, Kenneth informs us that the police (†) are part of your spiritual tools, and that you should use them to glorify God (Jee-sus).

His voice makes me ill. He has contributed to the demise of at least one household that I am aware of. My Father went down in pain hearing this guy's tapes, and he couldn't stand the man. I don't remember my Father saying that about anyone. As usual, he had zero choice. Everything had to line up with the effin 'word'.

The word. Just as this bastard meted out…and continues to do so day in day out.

The copester does some pretty amazing vocal impressions of the 'faithless' too, which can be quite useful as an emetic. But he is (by far) not the worst of the bunch. There is stuff out there that would turn Jesus against himself.

# 308

† Killer Cops

edit on 31-10-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
when i see mr. Ken Copeland, i just see an alcoholic cattle-rancher..
and that wife of his.. i wonder how many beatings he's given her?
(real "godly" people)
but enough of that garbage..

re: and they're all gay
"attempted polarity merge"

anyway... good work on the topic, OP
maybe it will mean something to someone out there?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join