It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Cruelty To Be Classified As A Serious Crime

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: muse7

I know this is going off topic, but what do you think should be done with disabled people? Or people in wheelchairs that cannot sustain themselves without the help of others?

They're humans. Not dogs. I care about people a little bit more and give them a little bit different considerations than I do animals.

Ironic as well, the people that are posting and starring the reverse are somehow not sociopaths yet also condemning them. Islam with its ideas about dogs and non-muslims, and people would be posting and starring dissent about that, because hey, it's Islam.
edit on 10/22/2014 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

O and about all that BS about being nice cause you "set animals free". Thats total BS. domesticated animals are not human, they do not understand the concept of "freedom" as we do especially in the case of dogs who are pack animals. A dog set "free" in the wild does not understand its freedom just that its pack abandoned it.

Let me guess you attach a copy of the US constitution to your abandoned animals hahahahaha

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Thats the bloody point! It much more humane to quickly put the animal down. Plus releasing said animal into the wild can cause devastating effects eg in the UK the release of Terrapins has causes a ecological nightmare in our ponds and lakes. Sure 99% of pets will die, the ones that dont can go on to kill local wildlife.

Well. Then, you're just wrong. I'm pretty sure if the animal could talk and I gave it a choice. "Would you rather me kill you now, or release you into the wild?" What do you think it would say? I'll tell you what it would say. It would say what any other natural selecting animal would say. "Let me take my chances in the wild". And yet, you say it would be more "humane" to just go ahead and "put it down"? I think you're the one who's crazy here.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Now your just talking out your arse.

Sorry but animals do not view freedom or logically think in that way, especially social animals like dogs.

And you still have the ecological damage released pets can cause!

Cats, Rabbits and terrapins are very good examples!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Sorry but animals do not view freedom or logically think in that way, especially social animals like dogs.

A representative of one of the least free species on the planet is here to tell us how other animals don't know what freedom is? Please tell me more.

No. That would be you.
edit on 22-10-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Canine pack behaviour is pretty well documented just look up any scientific paper though il warn you they use big long words.

Id also look up ecological effects or released non native species but id suggest you rest a bit as dont want to you give you a head ache as its a lot of education for you to take in.

Or continue to believe what you believe, Maybe you can teach a dog to recite the US constitution or bark to US national anthem to tell you how free he feels

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This is a sign of human evolution. We are becoming evolved enough now to see that other life, besides human, has value. Hell, in some places not even human life is valued. I'm happy to see this. If you can't get with the program, don't have animals.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

USA is in no place to point finger when it comes to "freedom".

Nah. I feel pretty free. I can't tell you how free I feel, but this is how free the professionals think we are.

www.heritage.org...

We're relatively doing pretty good and relatively still better off than you. So, I think I know a little bit more about freedom. If you have any questions, just let me know. I could teach you a few things.

2 points behind? you literally a few decimal points ahead. Really?

Are you that insecure you have to wave a few decimal points like it somehow makes you superior when there are country's way way way ahead both of us?

What does this even have to do with animals anyway? A dog dont care if its in New Zealand or North Korea as long as its well fed and treated well.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

What? They don't care about self preservation? They'd choose death over life? You make no sense.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

2 points behind? you literally a few decimal points ahead. Really?

Don't be mad that you lose.

What does this even have to do with animals anyway? A dog dont care if its in New Zealand or North Korea as long as its well fed and treated well.

A dog just don't care.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

And thats why the USA is sinking every year. You so busy dick waving over a few decimal points that mean little that you dont know or care you country is not at the top.

Plus this has nothing to do with animals that do dont care about human freedom.

And you fail to see the point. Giving a dog a quick clean death is more humane than letting it die slowly over months. and you keep dodging the ecological aspect of what happens when non native special on the rare occasions set up .

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Plus this has nothing to do with animals that do dont care about human freedom.

Freedom is freedom.

And you fail to see the point. Giving a dog a quick clean death is more humane than letting it die slowly over months.

It might not die though. With that logic, we should just go ahead and get rid of everyone's grandma or grandpa in hospice care. Its not about what you think would happen. Its about what the animal would want. And you fail to address that part.

and you keep dodging the ecological aspect of what happens when non native special on the rare occasions set up .

I don't know much about ecological aspects. But, if a dog gets entered into the ecological system and it comes out on top, then so what? That's natural selection and it has a way of creating a balance in the world that is for the betterment of the ecosystem.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

That's natural selection and it has a way of creating a balance in the world that is for the betterment of the ecosystem.

Tell that to Australia when it came to rabbits.

You need to honesty educate yourself on this area.

It not natural selection. Your artificiality introducing a animal to a new environment. Its not natural but human causes and it takes a long time (if at all) and a lot of damage, lots and lots of damage before nature can adapt to this sudden change. And thats the key, when nature does it its a gradual change, when we do it, its a sudden change and nature fairs poorly with sudden changes.

Honesty read up on the ecological aspects , please do and im not being condensing or patronising here as I know not everyone has the benefit of a biology degree. Removing or adding new species to environments they did not evolve in causes massive damage that can even go as far as work its way into disrupting human food sources.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Mod Note

Stick to the topic
Stop all the personal sniping

=and-

Discuss the topic in a civil manner

(do not reply)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Just for the record I agree with you, and that I also think you're being trolled. Don't feed him mate, he's clearly illogical and winding you up.

Domesticated animals should not be put into the wild.

Natural selection pffft, someone was clearly doodling in biology class.

edit on 22/10/14 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/10/14 by OpenEars123 because: My phone sucks

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join