It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you do this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Several months back I had an experience... I don't know entirely what it was if it was psychic or just a hallucination. The details of it aren't too important really. What is important is that at the end I was given some instructions that in two days time I should goto a specific address, on a specific street, one town over, while wearing a certain outfit. I looked up the address and it turned out to be valid, I went to it but to my surprise that specific storefront for the address was locked up and out of business. At that time I turned around rather than investigate further.

If such a thing happened to the rest of you... what would you have done?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Id need to know the nature of the spirit messenger before I comment fully

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I would have investigated as you did. That's where my name came from = a dream. In the dream I lived on Eve Street in a town not so far away. I went outside and the postman left a package on the porch of the home I was living in in the dream but it was windy and it blew into the highway next to the town. I rescued the package and put it in the trunk of a car that the recipient of the package owned...But I remembered I lived on Eve Street. I investigated, but there's no street like that around here.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
ask around what the shop was, or what it was before becoming a shop, take pictures of the place, worse case scenario, break a window or something and take pictures of what is inside (preferably at night)
check if the place has some kind of backyard, there could be something under the dirt around the house.
might be worth it just to get it out of your mind.
i "broke in" into the house of a very famous satanist that lived close to me, because i was in his house once when i was a kid, and wanted to go back to take pictures, as an adult, and before someone completely removes all the paintings form the wall and such.
i didn't have any vision really, i just wanted to preserve in photo an important part of the history of that town.
so go for it, who knows what you might find.
As for the specific outfit, no idea why that would be important, unless whoever/whatever gave you the vision wanted to make sure to recognize you while you stood in front of the shop...but that's a whole new level of creepy.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It is likely a vision from a ghost or deceased person who likely died at or around or is buried at the location in question. Their murderer remains free, and until you use your psychic power's to find the evidence to convict the killer, your karma will be forever affected in a negative way.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Was the store for sale? Maybe you should have bought it.
...or torched it...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Personally speaking, I would have taken a few days holiday from my job, gotten hold of some optics of some sort, and found a place from which I could observe the building while remaining concealed, and pulled a stake out. I would also have researched the address, current ownership, previous owners, when the foundations were laid, and so on and so forth. More data is always better.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Would you do this?

I think the word Alone should have been included...

I would definitely look into it, but with a weapon, video, flashlight, multiple friends and of course a rabbit's foot.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I wouldn't go there or I would go but I would try to keep my distance so no one would see me. That might very well have been some creepy remote viewing stuff or some black magic(k) creep trying to allure you to do something to you. That's no laughing matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

If fungus was involved, absolutly surly it cant be anything sinister

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I would have, sure, but my ADD would have kicked in before then and I would have forgotten I had the dream (or had not been paying attention in the dream in the first place)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'd have visited the place, yeah...

...on Google Maps.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm sure I would have gone, if it felt that important.

Just curious. What were you advised to wear? What was important about the attire, related to a specific business?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

If fungus was involved, absolutly surly it cant be anything sinister

No drugs on my end, but it was when I was laying down to goto sleep. I can't rule out that it was just a creepy dream.

originally posted by: Emma3
I wouldn't go there or I would go but I would try to keep my distance so no one would see me. That might very well have been some creepy remote viewing stuff or some black magic(k) creep trying to allure you to do something to you. That's no laughing matter.

I should have given more details, retelling things can be difficult at times. I know exactly what I want to say because I have the memory of it but others don't. The impression I got from it was that it was a group of vampires or some other sort of immortal evil type creatures that look human... in any event that's something I happen to not believe in but it sure did have me curious until I got there.

originally posted by: wastedown
I'm sure I would have gone, if it felt that important.

Just curious. What were you advised to wear? What was important about the attire, related to a specific business?

A red button up shirt and a suit. The business itself ended up being an empty lot, it was locked when I tried to go in and it looked like no one had been inside in years. Given the display window in the front of the store that I used to peer inside I think it was at one time a clothing shop.

I should mention that I was also told to show up at a specific time which I don't remember anymore, it was either 2pm or 4:30 pm. Not sure if there is any significance to either of those times.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

i suppose you're probably just "curious" about all this stuff
but maybe think of it this way...

(unsolicited info)
if a bunch of bible-bashers (the opposite(?) of vampires) turned up at your door
instructing you to go to such-and-such,
dressed like this-and-that..
..would you not just immediately turn to them & demand ask;
"what the # do you want?"
(anyone who's had this happen to them knows what they want, they want to get you nice & isolated so they can work on you..)

fwiw, our (first) "impressions" are usually correct
if you found yourself being more "repulsed" by the idea of bible-bashers
than the idea of vampires~ this should all make sense by now

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Could be some kind of organisation, once I got a text message from my friend's number, he didn't send the message, so it was obviously hacked, it told me to go to a golf course. I didn't go, I thought it was a trap in a way.

They could have beamed the speech into your mind, expecting you to wait for someone to contact you.

As mentioned, probably a secret organisation.

edit on 21-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

i suppose you're probably just "curious" about all this stuff
but maybe think of it this way...

(unsolicited info)
if a bunch of bible-bashers (the opposite(?) of vampires) turned up at your door
instructing you to go to such-and-such,
dressed like this-and-that..
..would you not just immediately turn to them & demand ask;
"what the # do you want?"
(anyone who's had this happen to them knows what they want, they want to get you nice & isolated so they can work on you..)

fwiw, our (first) "impressions" are usually correct
if you found yourself being more "repulsed" by the idea of bible-bashers
than the idea of vampires~ this should all make sense by now

Curious maybe. I would like for there to be more in this world. At the risk of sounding more crazy I've been abducted before and met aliens (greys). I know those are real, and that they're a life form superior to us. I guess part of my curiosity though is in seeing other powers out there greater than humans. Bible thumpers don't offend me, I grew up attending Catholic school and had to memorize/recite bible verses daily, I even invite Jehova's Witnesses to my apartment on occasion... if they asked me to go somewhere I would ask why of course but if they came to me through psychic powers or a dream I think I would go without the why.

In this case, I don't happen to believe in Demons, Vampires, Deities, or the rest... and the world is still a strange place without them. Seeing proof of them is something that would very much interest me, so that's why I went.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

About 30 years ago I had a really vivid dream which I couldn't get out of my head for days. In it I could read a road sign at a crossing as if I were standing beneath it. It read 'Frockbury Cross', and for whatever reason it felt really important to me. I researched the name as best I could in books as there was no internet, but nothing. Then years later when I did have internet I searched again, still nothing. After all these years I still can't forget it, so yeah, I'd look into it.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sure why not.

My neighbors dog has been suggesting I do things for years.

I always listen

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Maybe it was sign you were suppose to buy the place....or look into buying it.....

top topics

join