It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ebola Czar Ron Klain Says "Overpopulation" Top Concern

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:47 AM

originally posted by: nrd101
I like how in this thread "overpopulation" became "depopulation" instantly.

Overpopulation is a problem, we can agree on that.

Depopulation is a crime(or conspiracy), duh. Never does he say this, in fact he goes on to say we need to raise the standard of living for those less fortunate. which I agree with.

Scare Factor Level 10

NLBS thread

Elites who talk about overpopulation mean they wish to depopulate. John Holdren, the WH Science Czar wrote a whole book about overpopulation where he suggested mass medication of the water supplies with sterilants to stop the people from having children. (think Children of Men) and he knows of course it's too radical for most people. With a guy like that in the WH who talks depopulation through mass sterilization, would you expect the Ebola Czar to think any differently? I sure wouldn't.

And by the way, Klain is spewing all the typical Progressive nonsense about limited resources and sustainability. That's Agenda 21 Speak for depopulation and totalitarian control of the world's resources.

edit on 22-10-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:44 PM
a reply to: infolurker

YEah... I'm not a "scientist" per se, but I did go to an Obama fundraiser last month...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:30 PM
The Holiday Inn commercial was so funny I laughed until I cried, then I cried because it's basically true.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:54 PM
This ebola czar is a complete political hack. Think Rham Emanuel with a purpose.

What's his purpose you ask?
This guy has been parachuted in to control the flow of information. Everyone knows that shutting down migration from the affected areas is the only way to control the spread. But instead of doing that, TPTB are letting it spread. In their eyes, sick people are good for business and people are simply human resources to exploit. But since the midterm elections are coming up, someone has to keep a lid on information concerning the spread of Ebola, otherwise politicians might spook and do something to stop the spread of Ebola and stop the creation of a new glorious "HIV style" market.

I wouldn't expect anymore reliable information coming from the Ebola czar's office, CDC or from the MSM. You will now have to rely on WHO and information from direct sources or from sources like this

Do you want to know the cause of the Ebola outbreak. you can blame carbon offsets and agenda 21. That's right here are in unintended consequences of the anthropomorphic global warming scam. What the world bank, IMF, banksters and international corporations have been doing is developing projects in Africa and as a requirement under agenda 21 and carbon offsets, they have been taking land away from indigenous peoples. In some cases, mercenaries are sent in to shoot the people who refuse to move to the slums. For ebola, once these people are in the slums disease can spread easily. In the past when Ebola hit a village, all the surrounding villages went into lock down, the hut where the sick person lived was quarantined and when they died the hut was burned. That is how you deal with Ebola. What you don't do is hand the sick person a plane ticket and a visa and say "Welcome to America". and this means that to support the anthropomorphic global warming scam is to support of the genocide of indigenous peoples and potentially the death of millions. Sorry to say but its more than just cow farts.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:44 AM
Holy crap... It's right in our faces! Like mama bird feeding baby the worms.

I don't think overpopulation is necessarily the problem- rather, it's the way we as industrialized humans live today... All the toxic substance we create, the food and resources we waste, etc.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:27 AM
I would say if you want to be an example start with yourself Mr Ron Klain...
edit on 0b24America/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 07:29:24 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 07:29:24 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics
<< 1  2   >>