It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Czar Ron Klain Says "Overpopulation" Top Concern

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Really?

You have got to be kidding us?

www.youtube.com...

On the coincidence side:

Ebola commercial of all things with a guy who looks like him from 2001. Prophetic?

www.youtube.com...

So don't worry, he may not be a doctor or scientist but he did stay at a Holiday Inn!!!!

edit on 20-10-2014 by infolurker because: corrected content

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

He is well know for his depopulation agenda, well no really an agenda because he never really had any position of power that matter, but he is all for it.

So if he really wants to kill a few Americans in the nation because the nations is too populated, he will hide as much as he can any spread of ebola in the sates.

And hiding stuff is what this hack is all about.

edit on 20-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Someone should tell him he can start his depopulation wet-dream with himself.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Well...now we know why Obama picked him....

I have no mouth, and I must scream.

Des

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

He is well know for his depopulation agenda, well no really an agenda because he never really had any position of power that matter, but he is all for it.

So if he really wants to kill a few Americans in the nation because the nations is too populated, he will hide as much as he can any spread of ebola in the sates.

And hiding stuff is what this hack is all about.

Really.

No surprise at all.

I've said that he was probably a depopulationist in several threads going back to the day he was appointed.

He worked for Al Gore, no surprise. Environmentalists think humans (excluding themselves of course) are a blight on the earth and depopulation should happen as quickly as possible to "save" the earth.

Exactly why Obama appointed him to ensure the rapid depopulation of the US.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Par for the freakin course at this point. You can't make this ish up! Obama doesn't even care anymore, he's going for some kind of record.
edit on 20-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Well, the man is known for his depopulation agenda...Ebola might be exactly the tool he is looking for to put the plan in action.

Scary stuff!!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
They can kill as many people as they want. They have no idea what lies beyond this world. These people are evil and sick.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Maybe is more than just depopulation, because this ebola hack also knows how to spend big money I mean tax payers money, How about $535M.

I think Obama appointed him because he want to get rid of him, but he can not, because he probably knows a lot about Obama's green energy scandals.

If you look at his face he seems like a person that is arrogant so he may be like a sore in Obamas side right now, since the Solyndra scandal.

Or the ebola hack is such a great lawyer that it will take care of any scandals from ebola.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

On the coincidence side: Ebola commercial with guy who looks like him. Prophetic? www.youtube.com...

This is hilarious, in the sick way. If Nigeria is clean then this lays the ground work for everyone to use to succeed here.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
interesting, hadnt heard that yet
edit on 20-10-2014 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
Par for the freakin course at this point. You can't make this ish up! Obama doesn't even care anymore, he's going for some kind of record.

There is no hiding agendas anymore. No shame to his game. Full speed ahead 'till all are dead.

I'm aghast at the lack of concern by those in his own party. Do they all think they are safe? Won't they be in for a big surprise when they find out Spaceship Obama only has so much room, and the ticket they hold is not valid anymore.

Des

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
" Ebola Czar Ron Klain Says "Overpopulation" Top Concern "

Well this is encouraging.

Great schlock selection again by the current Administration !!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin

There is no hiding agendas anymore. No shame to his game. Full speed ahead 'till all are dead.

I'm aghast at the lack of concern by those in his own party. Do they all think they are safe? Won't they be in for a big surprise when they find out Spaceship Obama only has so much room, and the ticket they hold is not valid anymore.

Des

Obama is going full speed ahead following the Alinsky handbook
(one of Obama's idols)
Destroy a country as completely as possible
so you can put it back together
to be as purely communist as possible.

The goal is a pure form of communism
that is why totalitarian policies are so important
be ready to spy on all everywhere and at all times to keep them in line
so all can be equal and fair
except for the ruling class (political class) who will live like Louis 14th.

Kill as many as possible to depopulate - in the process scaring people into having to rely more and more on government; have as many illiterate's as you can (bringing in the children from S. America who are illiterate, and planning to bring in 100,000 illiterate from Haiti; give amnesty to the 9 mill illegals - many illiterate) so you can control the population with filtered mainstream media.

Yes, I can see Obama choosing him to make certain that Ebola spreads throughout the US to kill as many as possible. Start with the well educated (since it is mostly health professionals who are catching it). They will go to their upper middle class neighborhoods and spread it through the upper middle class and middle class (the educated who are harder to fool and control).

edit on 10Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:01:22 -0500pm102010pmk201 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Exactly! What else should we expect from a man who puts his chunky wife in charge of starving school children with the school lunch program she came up with.

Des

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: xuenchen

Exactly! What else should we expect from a man who puts his chunky wife in charge of starving school children with the school lunch program she came up with.

Des

You found another depopulation ploy!

Starvation of children who rely on school meals.

Or malnutrition of the children relying on school meals which is know to stunt brain development.

Leaving a more compliant class of citizens.

I hope this bit of satire doesn't come true like my predictions that Klain had to be a depopulationist after working for Al Gore.

edit on 10Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:08:24 -0500pm102010pmk201 by grandmakdw because: grammar

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
he was obviously 'recommended'

edit on 20-10-2014 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
he was obviously 'recommended'

OK, he was recommended. Whom do you think that person was, and for what reason.

Des

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There is no denying that we need to stop the population growth of humans in the world. I don't see a problem with this guy addressing this issue. Actually we need to lower population a bit to maintain a stable ecosystem. We as a species consume an extreme amount of resources and make too much unnatural chemistry on this planet. We are hurting the ability of the planet to provide for us.

Just because this guy states an opinion, doesn't mean he will not be good at his job. He has the right to say what he thinks. Now if he avoided the question and twisted it to a different subject, I would be more apt to say he has a depopulation agenda. You hide things if you are guilty or feel like you are guilty.
I complain that the Human population is getting too high, but I do not want to kill off anyone. I think that we should do something to limit the amount of kids in a family myself. Two kids is fine, three kids is a little excessive but still not bad. Not all people want to have two kids, preferring only one, so this would keep the population almost the same. If we do nothing, everyone will be at each others throats in fifty years or less as foods and water dwindle.

I see nothing wrong with this interview.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I can agree with you one some of your opinion. If you can't afford to feed and raise your own children, then stop having them. Or better yet, don't have any. If you are a baby making machine to get more government freebies, you are a drain on society, and Mother Earth. And, a sorry arsed excuse for a parent.

Des

edit on 20-10-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join