It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post: Tea Party Supporters Primarily Rich, White Racists

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: NavyDoc

a reply to: NavyDoc

"Uncle Toms." That pretty dammed offensive and racist. Are you saying that a black man MUST have a political view or not have one just because of the color of his skin? Disgusting. You actually prove the OP's point.

No I know the difference between a Tom and someone with a difference of opinion , one is rooted in self hate and opportunism like I said Ben Carson is no Tom Colin Powel Michael Steele among others,the other simply disagree on a particular direction to be taken,the example above is a Tom,the exact type who would run and tell Massa that his slavea are plotting to run off or burn his plantation,this Tom told white folks thank you for slavery, imagine a Jew praising Nazis for concentration camps and making light of life in those camps or Irish Catholics thanking the English for centuries of brutality.

No, it's just an excuse for continued racism and it's a bit off to compare Jews and Nazis to Blacks and Republicans--considering that Lincoln was a Republican and the Democrats opposed civil rights. If there is any plantation anymore, it is the welfare plantation, and those "Uncle Toms" go by the names of Sharpton and Jackson.

Regardless, the whole point you lay down is racist.

Reread what I typed I said the statement that Jesse Lee Peterson made would be as repugnant as if the same was made by Jews and Irish Catholics thanking their past oppressors for what they did to their ancestors to the descendants of such oppressors,and I made no such comparison to Republicans in general so stop defending Toms.

And geeez you guys never quit with the whole the Dems were the racist and Reps were the progressives...Yes that's was a fact but the Reps and Dems switched places you guys are hardly the party of Lincoln and Fredrick Douglas,you guys went for the southern strategy anti civil rights Dixiecrats took over your party for decades pro civil rights Reps went over to the Dems what is so hard for you guys to understand about this..you guys pride yourselves on being CONSERVATIVES!! and not the good kind either, which party is now trying to undermine votes where they were once champions of voter rights ,pick a state if you dare.

And I find it incredibly ironic that someone who complains about racism uses racist terms. I assume you thought it was okay to call Condolezza Rice a "house ni@@er."

The Democratic party wants to undermine voting rights by keeping all of the safeguards for integrity out of it. That way the dead people in Chicago Cemeteries can continue to vote for the machine. Gotta keep the votes sealed up for Santa Claus!

I actually kinda liked Condi she made major muck-ups especially with 911 but so did her boss, I disagree with her and her party's position and politics but naaw she didn't strike me as a house Negress type again I am drawing a distinction between people like her,Pastor Manning and Rev Patterson , Voter fraud was largely a non issue even Reps admitted this was purely a political move.

Therein lies the problem, someone who uses terms like "house Negress" really hasn't the moral high ground to complain about other people's racism. It's like the redneck who says that some black people act like ni@@ers but not all black people are ni@@ers, just those who act like ni@@ers and thinks he's not a racist.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

a reply to: NavyDoc

"Uncle Toms." That pretty dammed offensive and racist. Are you saying that a black man MUST have a political view or not have one just because of the color of his skin? Disgusting. You actually prove the OP's point.

No I know the difference between a Tom and someone with a difference of opinion , one is rooted in self hate and opportunism like I said Ben Carson is no Tom Colin Powel Michael Steele among others,the other simply disagree on a particular direction to be taken,the example above is a Tom,the exact type who would run and tell Massa that his slavea are plotting to run off or burn his plantation,this Tom told white folks thank you for slavery, imagine a Jew praising Nazis for concentration camps and making light of life in those camps or Irish Catholics thanking the English for centuries of brutality.

No, it's just an excuse for continued racism and it's a bit off to compare Jews and Nazis to Blacks and Republicans--considering that Lincoln was a Republican and the Democrats opposed civil rights. If there is any plantation anymore, it is the welfare plantation, and those "Uncle Toms" go by the names of Sharpton and Jackson.

Regardless, the whole point you lay down is racist.

Reread what I typed I said the statement that Jesse Lee Peterson made would be as repugnant as if the same was made by Jews and Irish Catholics thanking their past oppressors for what they did to their ancestors to the descendants of such oppressors,and I made no such comparison to Republicans in general so stop defending Toms.

And geeez you guys never quit with the whole the Dems were the racist and Reps were the progressives...Yes that's was a fact but the Reps and Dems switched places you guys are hardly the party of Lincoln and Fredrick Douglas,you guys went for the southern strategy anti civil rights Dixiecrats took over your party for decades pro civil rights Reps went over to the Dems what is so hard for you guys to understand about this..you guys pride yourselves on being CONSERVATIVES!! and not the good kind either, which party is now trying to undermine votes where they were once champions of voter rights ,pick a state if you dare.

And I find it incredibly ironic that someone who complains about racism uses racist terms. I assume you thought it was okay to call Condolezza Rice a "house ni@@er."

The Democratic party wants to undermine voting rights by keeping all of the safeguards for integrity out of it. That way the dead people in Chicago Cemeteries can continue to vote for the machine. Gotta keep the votes sealed up for Santa Claus!

I actually kinda liked Condi she made major muck-ups especially with 911 but so did her boss, I disagree with her and her party's position and politics but naaw she didn't strike me as a house Negress type again I am drawing a distinction between people like her,Pastor Manning and Rev Patterson , Voter fraud was largely a non issue even Reps admitted this was purely a political move.

Therein lies the problem, someone who uses terms like "house Negress" really hasn't the moral high ground to complain about other people's racism. It's like the redneck who says that some black people act like ni@@ers but not all black people are ni@@ers, just those who act like ni@@ers and thinks he's not a racist.

You used the term house ni@@ers to imply my disapproval of her I said she was not, I merely clean it up, and what a cleaver way of calling me a Ni@@er for my disapproval of disdainful Toms look at the vid and tell me what he said to his benefactor Shawn Hannity tell me you are Ok with that and would that fly with you if he was from your community.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
People who are still hung up on the melanin content of skin deserve whatever they get.

That goes for everyone!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
People who are still hung up on the melanin content of skin deserve whatever they get.

That goes for everyone!

Or Lack there of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join