It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swat officer flashbangs and headshots 7 year old girl in warrant less wrong address raid. No punishm

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

Watch the videos and look at the pics. The right door does not lead to a stairwell. It leads to a living room. If one does it would be the left door leading to a stairwell. The left side of the house has two side windows, indictating that that is also a lower floor and not a stairwell.

The police report just says "upstairs of the residence".

You can also see that none of the officers even approach the left door until after the shot was fired.

I could be wrong, but I think we need to know the exact layout of this duplex.

I think confusion is happening because people are reading that the suspect didn't even live there, which is true. He was staying with the girls father.
edit on 21-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
there is no justifying this act

everyone involved should be tried for murder

no other way to look at it

training error whatever u want to blame if we start puting them in jail and in the ground it will stop

im willing to bet if the penaltie for shooting a innocent was death this would not of happen

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

How dare those criminals expose their children to deadly situations.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: bigman88

Wow what an prick. Thats not even the right word. Just wow. Our country is rotting and drowning in its filth.

I only hope cool heads prevail. This is a travesty.

May i ask why you hope cool heads prevail? I wish hot heads would swarm police precincts every time this happens. We need to bring back lynchings. They just need to be targeted at another color these days: Blue.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy

Wow what an prick. Thats not even the right word. Just wow. Our country is rotting and drowning in its filth.

May i ask why you hope cool heads prevail? I wish hot heads would swarm police precincts every time this happens. We need to bring back lynchings. They just need to be targeted at another color these days: Blue.

if we are reduced to lynching the police, who the hell are we supposed to trust when the fan gets crusty from all the turds?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

if we are reduced to lynching the police, who the hell are we supposed to trust when the fan gets crusty from all the turds?

Don't you get it ?

Who the hell do we trust now?!!

Not the cops!

I'd rather give everyone a gun and bullets and put my life in the hands of a fellow citizen..

Then EVER have my life in a bloodthirsty above the law cops hands
edit on pm1020143107America/ChicagoTue, 21 Oct 2014 19:13:06 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Exactly. I believe that anarchy is a better option than fear of death by the hands of those who are paid to protect me.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I didnt say go lynch all police. The ones who do this kind of crap and get away with it scot free deserve it. What else are we to do? You cannot trust the justice system to handle it, obviously. This person should be on death row, every officer that was there should be an accomplice. Simple as that. The man they were going to arrest probably didnt commit a crime anywhere near the scale of the one the police did on this day.

If you go to rob a store, and you're accomplice gets shot by the store owner, YOU get charged with murder in the 1st degree. Now if they do this to "regular" criminals, why do policemen generally not get convicted or even charge for murders that they personally commit? Zero personal responsibility. Just what we need in a group of people who have everyones lives in their hands, literally.

I'll share with you one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies. Take it as you will. Please watch til the end, rather climactic.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Surely you don't still believe that the police are there to protect you? Tell me you don't still believe that...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Yeah thats insane. You would make an excellent bad cop.

EDIT TO ADD:
This proves my point however that bad cops come from an imbalanced civilian population...Our society is rotten.
edit on 10 21 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

This has got to stop. Are the intentionally hiring
psychopaths in PDs

Rebel 5

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Man ATS may as well change its name to GAD Gloom And Doom. But yes there needs to be a different approach to these drug raids, and to the whole policy of drugs. The times of cops and robbers has long passed, and there is no good guy or bad guy anymore only shades of grey, especially were there drug trade is concerned, not that I believe there ever was anything but shades of gray, but you know somebody out there may still believe that fairy tale.

But in all if they want to raid a building, or get to possible drug traders, there has got to be a better way to do it. I know one time years ago the house next to were I live got raided, I came home one day and found the whole swat team and cops all over there grounds. And not that I was surprised that they could have traded in drugs, and yes they did have plenty of kids in the place, but in all I dont think finding drug houses is all that hard, I could have pointed them in a general direction of a few other places. And in fact a few weeks after the bust the neighbors mysteriously moved all of a sudden I dont even remember any moving trucks or anything. Now a Ethiopian family moved and lives in the house, so ya life goes on.

There is probably a million things and ways to achieve the same ends without all the hum drum and shooting and possible shooting of kids or any others in the house, but hey to much writing involved. I am quite sure if they bothered to look on how to do things better they could find plenty of other options.
edit on 8pmTuesdaypm212014f2pmTue, 21 Oct 2014 20:03:45 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

This wasn't a drug raid. They had a confirmed tip a murderer was inside.

Edit: one brazen enough to do it in front of people then walk away like nothing happened. The guy who drove him and provided the gun was the girl who died's father.
edit on 21-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

The world is scary, stuff happens. Not an excuse for this. The Boston Marathon wasn't an excuse for the atrocities that happened there. Safety is no excuse for the gross violation of Constitutional protections, civil rights and the loss of life from those SWORN to uphold all of the above.

"Confirmed tip" means absolutely nothing when we have a militarized police force getting rubber stamp no knock warrants on the sole word of meth heads. This isn't America, it's not the way and it's going to come to end, either by mutual agreement or something much, much worse.

Check around, check comments on any forum or social media on events like this, the population is becoming far less tolerant and quickly.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Okay I got the sides wrong. The source says:

4056 was on the left, 4054 was on the right.

4056 is the location of the suspect while 4054 is the location of the warrant and the attack. In the image of the dwelling at the source you can see the address signs hanging from either side. Geoffrey Fieger, the attorney for the family, is claiming police didn't have a warrant for both units until after everything took place.

"In the video they break into both the upstairs flat and the downstairs flat. The problem is they don't have a warrant for the upstairs. (Godbee) didn't tell you when he got the second search warrant. After Aiyana was killed and after he broke into the upstairs apartment and arrested (the suspect)."

Source

While Assistant Police Chief Ralph Godbee is disputing that.

"But suffice it to say that the scope of the search warrant covered both addresses within one location," he said. "4054 and 4056 Lillybridge. We operated within the scope of the search warrant. There are facts that have been speculated that I just can't speak to until we actually submit the warrant."

So as far as the warrant is concerned we cannot be 100% sure unless we actually saw it. Even then there isn't much we could do to prove whether anything within the warrant was retroactive or not. Either way a 7 year old is dead and those directly responsible will be free to murder again. And much of that is because we'd much rather pass blame onto others for whatever they may or may not have contributed to a situation rather than the people that actually carried out the act.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It say's a lot about their intelligence, if they can't even get an address correct, but we'll give them a gun. a reply to: bigman88

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: FraggleRock
How does this end in a mistrial? A worthless pile of garbage shot a 7 year old in the head. There is no possible justification for such a horrific act.

It what I cant grasp.

How did you numb nuts in the USA find this stupid pig innocent?

You have a out of control pig problem over there, time you use your 2nd amendment and turn some into bacon.

I know how can the jury come to that conclusion is just mind boggling. I am honestly beginning to believe the court, judge, jury, cops is completely rigged. This is bare minimum gross negligence and man slaughter. You know corruption is happening because all the cops agree that this grandmother supposedly grabbed his weapon as he came through the door. What bs utter blatant lies. She supposedly awoke and sprung up from a dead sleep to the officer location after being flash banged all in a couple seconds?? LOL The other officers are witnesses too and they all lie and back each others play. Cowards. I think the feds should come in and investigate this police station and records. They've gone bad.
edit on 22-10-2014 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
In the old days this never happen'd.
why is it happening now?

they just dont care any more.
it is setting the stage for another Hitler.

in the second world war
people did things they would Never think of doing normally.
they are being dehumanized.
so they will do any thing the next Hitler will tell them to do.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

We don't blend in as well in the darkness as people like to joke, you know.

I wasn't joking. Something I think people aren't giving much thought too. Theres a reason why these "assault teams" dress in black.

I didn't think you were, dude.

And flashlights. They had em, i'm sure.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
Swat teams love these masturbatory penis contests. When I see them doing their maneuvers, it's always so funny to me. I have to laugh. Especially when they are all yelling unintelligibly. It's like little league football. I could watch that all day.

It makes me SMDH. It is so not necessary! Chill the f'in hell out, you special ops commando wannabes. You are mounting up to go up against one drug dealer with maybe a pistol who will most likely hop out the bathroom window and run the f'k away rather than shoot at you guys.

Other times they are mounting up against... unarmed people! They know they are not violent, no weapons, no record of any sort of crime, they are OBVIOUSLY not looking formidable, hardened, tough, or organized, and there is 1 to a few of them, 1 a little kid, the other a grandma maybe, the other some middle aged doe eyed lady, they KNOW all of this, yet they still roll in like they are going to shoot it out with elite trained terrorist forces.

Dickheads.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join