It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swat officer flashbangs and headshots 7 year old girl in warrant less wrong address raid. No punishm

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

I too know a cop, one of 2 people I consider family like no other. His reasoning for becoming a cop "I want to serve the public". He would say that LONG before he became a cop and even tried the fire department but couldnt get in.

He always wanted to become a civil servant. That much he knew. The city´s Police force was hiring so he took that route.

I understand you may have been emotional when you basically advocated bringing back the dark ages of our nations history....but you have to realize that they would react and think in response to that mentality on the other side. That is the cycle of hate and destruction that has held us back thus far as a species. It is also what has basically ended the American golden age in one way or another.

We have higher brain functions for things just like this. If we cant figure it out peacefully, then we really do deserve to all die as a service to humanity and its continued existence. I dont think that is the case, but I also dont want to be proven wrong on that...or put that to the test. Lets see if we can figure this out with a cold mind in reason instead of boiling blood filled hearts in hate.

edit on 10 22 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CX

originally posted by: intrptr

Mertilla Jones gave a very different account. She said that she had been dozing in and out of sleep on the couch when she was startled by the shattering of glass and the deafening incendiary device hurled through the window. Ms. Jones claims she reached to protect her granddaughter and made no contact with any officer, according to the Detroit Free Press.

if you reach, you're dead. Hair trigger response to any perceived threats is what they train for.

In that case, the training seriously has to change. You don't have to shoot someone dead just because a movement was made. That reeks of amateur, not a professional.

Do they not teach SWAT teams or anyone for that matter to identify a threat before killing someone?

Identify, not invent one.

CX.

Unfortunately, they are trained to shoot at ANY movement. I was told this during my time in the navy during kidnapping training. We were told (by FBI) NOT to move during any recovery attempt as the officers are trained to shoot at anything that moves. Now, why they train police to do this, I don't know. Seems like civilians should be given the benefit of the doubt. I can see where military kidnapped victims are "expendable" but little girls? I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
SWAT teams for two cities were called to a home at the end of my street last Friday. A man had apparently said he was going to commit suicide, and barricaded himself into the house.

Twelve vehicles swarmed the area, and blocked off about five streets.

The guy was taken into custody, and given a psychological examination.

Were SWAT teams for two cities really necessary for that? Granted, no one was killed, but TWO freaking SWAT teams for an attempted suicide that wasn't even attempted yet?!

The situation near my home could have easily ended up in the same manner as the one in this thread.

edit on 10/22/2014 by ProfessorChaos because: edit to add

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

If he threatened with a gun you can't be sure if anyone else is in the house or if he called the police so he could try and take a few out for fun.

Suicide by SWAT is not as uncommon as you think.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

If he threatened with a gun you can't be sure if anyone else is in the house or if he called the police so he could try and take a few out for fun.

Suicide by SWAT is not as uncommon as you think.

Two SWAT teams for a single suicidal man is overkill (pardon the pun) if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bigman88

OMG this is disgusting I can't believe this shiz anymore when will this stop!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
Was it! What did they just get a tip and decide to go gung ho on the place? Right then and there?

Well either way they could have handled it differentially, unless that is they think he will hold up in the house for years without ever going out. If they knew who the guy was and were he was staying, who know maybe they could have waited for a day or two or even a few more hours, till he heads to the store or out, then pull him over for not wearing a seatbelt, and deal with it from there if it escalates which it likely will, or get him in some other time and place when he is not surrounded by potential liabilities and in more incriminating circumstances, which I do not think would be to hard to do if this guy is as bad as all that.

Most criminals or drug dealers deal out of such houses, there at least smart enough to know that it would provide them a level of unanimity and cover for all there dealings and actions, so I would think cops would be smart enough to learn to smoke them out better. But hey this stuff is just a headache either way.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

everyone with these pig posts and negative comments are ignorant. yes there are bad apples in any career. you would hope that somehow they had a better system where they could weed these people out but they dont. in all reality maybe 5% of all law enforcement officers are bad. those are just the ones you always hear about. but people have nothing better to do than bad mouth the whole profession

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Baltazar84

"Bad apples" my ass. I was arrested once and ticketed several times by police. The only time i was arrested was for walking though train doors. They followed me into the other car and posted up across from, actin like they were just chillin'. When the train stopped, they approached me, asked me for id, then told me to step off the train "for a sec". I said no, and slightly resisted, but got off. They said i walked through the train door, which i did not know was illegal. They were nice people; conversating and trying to cheer me up. One of them saw i was pissed, told me she was sorry, and bought me soda and skittles, and let me keep it in the cell. I still hated them, though. I reached to work hours late because of them. But ultimately, they locked me in a cage for something no human being should be locked in a cage for.

Anther time before that i was stopped by cops while riding my bike home from playing ball and the park. They were a nice, jokey pair, and the female cop was pretty cute and thick. But they ticketed me $60 for riding my bike on the sidewalk, which was the gas station i took a shortcut through which has cars driving in and out of there all day. That's a sidewalk now. They smiled, joked some more, and said get home safe kid. I glared at them to let them know i hope they get shot at. They saw that i did not appreciate the stupid ticket, and said sorry, you broke the law, and it's for our safety. Blah.

Another time i was riding through the projects where another pair of cops stopped and ticketed me for riding my bike on the sidewalk, the same sidewalk that cops, groundskeepers and building maintenance drive their cars and trucks on. These two were racists pricks though.

Another time i got a ticket from a alpha pair of jokers for jay walking and making them slow down. They were stretching it; i was pretty far away from their car, and they slowed down to turn the corner and pace me. They ticketed me $80.

The very nature of a beat cops job is bad, extracting money out of people for ridiculously trivial things they should not have to pay for. There are no good cops. Period.

Accept that.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Nothing you wrote describes a bad cop...

It just seems you hate rules....

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Your defending laws which are neither needed or are obvious infractions to the citizenry (or children) is defending illogical constraints on US.

Sucking up to TPTB is a short term solution which if done consistently leads to US writing on this site. It's a freaking conspiracy between control freaks and their minions.

Yet you find this to be OK.

Weird.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Rules are needed in society, and keep people from doing whatever messed up things come to their minf.

Unjust, arbitrary, trivial rules that don't do anything to protect or help anyone, is what i hate.

How is locking me in a cage for walking through the train doors just punishment or going to help me, or forcing me to pay money for riding my bicycle on q surface that cars are already driving all over on, even though bicycles are already confined to the street, where cars are already driving all over on?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

A free man? Maybe this world is finally ripe for vigilantes. For crooks, and cops who think they are above the law.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I was ticketed for walking through the doors on the 6 between Astor and 14th. I didn't get arrested. I've got a feeling you didn't give the whole story...

In any case did the police make those laws? No, but it is their job to enforce them.
edit on 25-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: largo

I was defending laws? You're confused. Police don't write laws. I was defending the actions of the police in his post because they don't write laws, they enforce them. That poster seems to just drum to his own beat.

It sounds like he's from NYC where I lived for many many years. Pedestrians often cross against a light, but jay walking is almost always ticketed if caught because right turns are illegal on red in NYC. The only chance cars have to turn is when they have the light. Locals know this and are typically very good about yielding to cars.
edit on 25-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Two hung juries.

I imagine he won't end up convicted of anything. It seems some people will always figure it is sad but OK when it happens.

Until it happens to them. That's when they'll go from spectator to activist.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I had a warrant for a ticket for some nonsense i did not pay for. I left that out. Woops.

And you have no problem being forced to pay money for things that does not justify money? Tell me why this makes sense to you.

And i guess you say it's the cops just doing there job if they were assigned to pistol whip you in the mouth for cursing, then ticket you $300. If the laws re unjust, then they have equal responsibility in it's repercussions for enforcing it.

Being that you left out the other infractions i incurred, it seems you are trying to dodge and defend. Do you truly think it just to fine someone money for not riding their bike on the street with all the cars, when the surface you are not allowed to ride on already has cars driving all over it 24/7? Or is that simply to force money out of you? You think forcing money out of you for walking through train doors will help protect you and keep you safe? You think forcing money out of me for hanging in the park 10 after 8 is just? Should i be monetarily punished for all of this?

Get real.
edit on 25-10-2014 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Welcome to NYC... If you don't like it, move. That's the beauty of the USA.

A city that has 20m people in it on any given day needs structure and rules unfortunately. If you think NYC is bad for nickel and diming you should visit LA.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Batonknobber,

or troll.

I'm Done.

I hope they make a law where they require you to ceremonially bow to an officers gun to your face; if your smile does not meet the required width, they kick you. See how you like it.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

See, that's why you keep getting in trouble with the law. You're literally comparing getting a ticket for jay walking with having to bow to an officer while he has a gun in your face...

You have authority issues, so you have an issue with cops.
edit on 26-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join