It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell down the rabbit hole. The truth is hyperdimensional.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Im not sure how changing his energy is going to offer him much help here, but i could be wrong

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
Agreed. Changing one's 'energy' is all well and good, but it seems pretty evident in this case that there are some potentially serious underlying psychiatric issues. That being said, I'm not a doctor, so I think I'll be leaving this discussion...Good luck, OP.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

There was a star trek episode about a bunch of parasites that were draining energy off of Voyager. Ultimately they "poisoned the milk," changing the energy signature of Voyager to make those feasting on it ill. Interesting allegory. I don't know if that will work, I've always tried a different strategy. Yes Virginia, there are vampires in this world. There is a source of energy that no longer requires the petty games of humankind. Pick up the big book of Alcoholics Anonymous for a little illumination on the topic of vampires seeking reformation, but tread carefully, that occult manuscript was designed as a trap. Don't surrender, just learn to the channel the light. The light is the ultimate source of energy and by feasting on its fount, you never need to imbibe from any others.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

There was a star trek episode about a bunch of parasites that were draining energy off of Voyager. Ultimately they "poisoned the milk," changing the energy signature of Voyager to make those feasting on it ill. Interesting allegory. I don't know if that will work, I've always tried a different strategy. Yes Virginia, there are vampires in this world. There is a source of energy that no longer requires the petty games of humankind. Pick up the big book of Alcoholics Anonymous for a little illumination on the topic of vampires seeking reformation, but tread carefully, that occult manuscript was designed as a trap. Don't surrender, just learn to the channel the light. The light is the ultimate source of energy and by feasting on its fount, you never need to imbibe from any others.

Bingo. And playing with the occult can be, fun as well as dangerous.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think this guy is going through what you described in the OP. I been watching all his videos and it seems he is going though a real rough time. He says he is being harassed by people following him. He mentions he thinks this is done with witchcraft + technology warfare.

edit on 20-10-2014 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
So if this is true, then there has to be a way to manipulate them or IT to do the complete opposite in a positive way?. I know some people that have the worst luck in the world consistently, and it kinda Reminds me a lot of what was in that link.

I think luck and karma are like a pendelum swinging. You first have to recognize what direction you are being pushed in order to effect any change in the momentum. That is why sometimes it takes strong emotions or what we would call breaking bad or a blowout in order to get control of the force and overcome it.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: genma
I understand you feel focused on by people at work.

my coworkers stare/glare at me.

I am a hypersensitive so they know this kind of stuff really gets under my skin.

I have issues with self consciousness, I over react to others focusing on me too much. Sometimes its just my impression, sometimes its them picking at me like a cat will play with a half dead mouse.

People who fun like that derive pleasure from others who are more sensitive. You say hyper sensitive, but really you have more feelings than others. Thats something people with less feeling are jealous of. Thats a gift by the way. And something others want so they become abusive.

I will turn my head really fast and catch them in the act.

That might encourage them.

What if you stopped trying to 'catch' them bothering you?

That will be hard at first because they are used to having their way with you.

But if you refuse to respond, they will have to give up because you're 'no fun' anymore.

I wouldn't sweat it to much you are not being assaulted by demons or spirits, just some work place clowns bored as you, trying to pass the day and amuse themselves. Ordinary, arrogant, indifferent human beings. I know this because they are only playing emotional games with you, not physically assaulting you.

If they were demons you'd know that. They are just people like you and you can prove that to yourself by ignoring them. It will drive them crazy. The next time you look up and see one of the looking at you, smile as you look away. They will have fits. You will flip the power on its head and transfer it to you. And all you have to do is ignore them and do your job. Thats it.

They will have to go back to work instead of bothering people. What a bummer for them and a deliverance for you.

Ha ha on the fools. Don't over do it. Start slow, build confidence slow. Each time you ignore one of their taunts, they lose a little of that control they once had and you get a little more control back.

Its too bad you have to undergo that, but it is your workplace and you sort of have to show up. It might get a little rougher at first, they may increase the level of taunting a little for a while, but you have the control over that if you want it.

Look at it this way. If I told you that in five minutes I was going to come into the room and try to get you upset then after the five minutes when I walk in the room you would be forewarned and not be rattled by me because you knew ahead of time I was going to do that.

Just assume thats what they are going to do and look at it like that. You could see if that works.

Plus theres a ring leader, there is always an instigator that riles the others up to do this. If he/she wasn't goading them on they might not follow anymore. You know who the ringleader is because they are the one that bothers you the most times during the day.

When you feel up to it, do your confidence thing directly with that person. Rise up and in front of everyone tell this jokester you have had enough bullying. It is rude and insensitive and against company policy anyway. So stop it.

Don't yell, don't threaten with telling and make sure everyone else hears you scolding them. Then smile, sit down and go back to work like nothing happened. The wicked witch will melt like in The Wizard of Oz. The rest of the wicked witches cronies will shrivel and you will have new found respect.

You can hum or whistle, "Ding dong the witch is dead, wicked witch bad ol witch, ding dong the wicked witch is dead.
Hi ho the merry o swinging hi swinging lo…" as you work with a smile on your face.

Good luck. Remember they are just like you. Don't gloat and don't let them play with you that way. Stand your ground, own your space.

I think you will be surprised at the change and the respect you will garner.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is going to sound crazy but just stop giving a #.

No seriously, don't care anymore it'll go away.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Ok...I have experienced the same thing but I'm not convinced it's inter-dimensional. I experience it as modern humans being annoying for no good reason other than it makes them feel good about themselves. #3 - the a$$hole that drives super slow forever and then pauses for a 5 second beat before pulling out from a green light while looking directly in the side mirror to you. If it's inter-dimensional, they're a bunch of trolls too and they're everywhere.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
This is going to sound crazy but just stop giving a #.

No seriously, don't care anymore it'll go away.

I like this advice from onequestion, I went through something similar (hence my Interest in this thread) I stopped caring and the negativity lost power.

In contrast, I've been my usual positve self and positivity seems to gravitate towards me.

Personally for me I walk with confidence as a follower of Christ, and through that have no fear of them. They fear his name and his followers I'm pretty darn sure. Just be the light.

On a sidenote: going straight to the schizo/mental health explanation is the easiest and most obvious answer. However, In this case Occams razor does not always prevail.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
this is to the OP.

There are clear connections with magic and the power of your thought process.

You may be one of those people who needs to spend time mastering your mind and taking control of the way you think.

You need to take my advice seriously. Learn about alchemy and magic, take a deep interests in astrology but make the connection with the events in your life and learn your own personal astrology and begin using this in connection with your newly gained mind mastery and pair your thoughts together with the astrology and you can throw in some tarot and tons and tons and tons of dreamwork.

That should get you started. Don't wrap your head around anything else while you do this, don't get involved in anything negative.

Most people think they do magic but their amateurs.
edit on 10/20/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Also... What your describing sounds like post traumatic stress syndrome.

Have you gone through something huge in your life around five years ago?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I just want to thank everyone in this thread for their support and understanding, especially those with the great suggestions and feedback. Nothing traumatic has happened to me unless you consider the build up of 5 years of workplace mobbing. It's all very subtle sometimes and I just can't shake the feeling that there's something behind the curtain pulling the strings. The concept of the hyperdimensional matrix truly resonates with me at this point in my life. I mean, why do these happenings follow me everywhere now and with complete strangers that have no association to my workplace? It may have started as a more casual form of douche bag bullying but it has definitely transformed into something more. I fear I may already be too deep in the rabbit hole to look back now. Maybe The fight can be brought to their realm as more knowledge and wisdom is gained.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
They say a powerful entity/demon can manipulate and work through a large group of people in the same area. I believe this has been happening at my workplace. As mentioned in the article I linked to they all at times have a superhuman level of perception and coordination that reacts to my slightest and most discrete movements.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: genma
They say a powerful entity/demon can manipulate and work through a large group of people in the same area. I believe this has been happening at my workplace. As mentioned in the article I linked to they all at times have a superhuman level of perception and coordination that reacts to my slightest and most discrete movements.

Yeah if you read my last response and follow my advice you won't have to worry about this. This energy tends to go away after you get closer to mastery because along with mastery comes a sense of fearlessness in my experience and I'm not even close that's just part of it. Being that you have to master your insecurities and become highly self aware.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Very interesting, I can sum it up by saying that they need us to be attached to our emotional states, if we cease to personify our emotions, we experience them as simple nervous sensations, however, when we give them meaning, they create a flux of energy, as the physical body's feelings conduit the spirit/soul and generate energies resonant with spiritual energy, which is then siphoned by these beings.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have some experience with negative entities and you are right about their abilities, I would advise you to check out a website called www.montalk.net , it's actually the website of the boyfriend of the woman running the in2worlds site you linked to.

I'm not saying this is the one and only truth but there's definately truth to be found on the site, some articles in the Matrix section I would recommend reading are "Realm Dynamics", "Why Negative Forces Seem to Respect Freewill" and "The Art of Hyperdimensional War".

Hope it works out for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I tend to agree with you.

I tend to be extremely sensitive to my surroundings and the people around me, can pick up on their moods, walking through a grocery store is a nightmare, the OP needs to get this under control and learn how to handle it, I was ignorant as to why I felt the way I did, caused me many years of anxiety and panic disorder.

And My feelings are not always my own but the feelings and moods of others

Ones senses are so heightened, it is intolerable

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
NOTHING about this is "paranormal".

If you cannot handle every-day situations, be it at work with the usual co-worker crap going on like AT ALMOST ANY WORK PLACE...or grocery shopping etc., and it is affecting your life negatively (as it obviously does!) it's time to get help.

Help means: To find solutions for and to find the reasons for your negative experiences, to improve your quality of life.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: genma
a reply to: intrptr

Ok here goes:

1.) From the time I enter the office at 8am until the time I leave at 4pm my coworkers stare/glare at me. Sometimes it's all very subtle but you know it's happening. My office doesn't have cubicles. It's more of an open workspace but we all have desks with low walls. They will often cough or make a sudden loud noise behind me to get a reaction. I catch it 99% of the time. If I feel confident enough I will turn my head really fast and catch them in the act. I am a hypersensitive so they know this kind of stuff really gets under my skin. They are trying to induce a fear response which I have given many times. It seems like it empowers them. This one guy in the office had very low self confidence until I came along. He drains my energy now.

2.) Complete strangers that I've never seen before in my life will often do the same thing as described above. I may be out doing an errand or walking downtown and people will do their best to make me feel inferior. This includes more blatant staring, coughing, or showing off in front of me for no reason.

3.) When I drive my car it's even more obvious. Complete strangers will exhibit super human awareness of my location. People stare at me through their review mirrors and make superiority gestures so that they know I see them. They see me without even turning their head to look in the side and rear mirrors. It's uncanny. Also, why are my windows and mirrors so clear when everyone else's on the road are somehow darker and harder to see into? It's more than just a layer of tint.

unless you can find cause, its in your head, you are deceiving yourself or parts of psyche is trying to deceive you to give you purpose.

Don't get me wrong, the ideas being proposed about gang stalking, interdenominational energies that interact with us are something I believe in and does occur, however some that I have encountered that make these claims cant for the life of them explain the cause or even attempt to understand the cause and want to hold onto the belief they are victims.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join