It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an organized effort to undermine the Aliens and UFOs forum?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine
Hello,
No out of the 44 times only the first four were the same. The next time I was fishing on the Upper Iowa River and this man come out of no where and he asked, How is the fishing? I raised my stringer and he smiled.
He said, You do not mind? I shook my head no. He sat near me and watched me fish and asked me, I sense no fear from you, why is that?
I said, Be yourself, you do not have to portray someone I know cause that person is dead, passed away a few years ago.
Like I was saying, its not easy for me to tell about these things, no religion involved just one being to another. His true form was light.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

And you won't accept witness testimony either? I'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you if you don't.

Is that what I said? No, its not. However, you did "witness" that I said that. And this is exactly why I wonder what exactly you are reading when you recapitulate Jenny Rendles or anyone else from memory. How can I even trust your assertions of what someone else asserts if you cant even reiterate what I said with some degree of accuracy? And you even quoted exactly what I posted?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hopkins and Jacobs

Have absolutely zero credibility.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You have now accused skeptics (those who demand evidence to prove hypotheses) of having Aspergers. That's a claim of fact. Back up your claim with testable evidence, please

I have Assbergers pretty much every morning. A little odd that you want testable evidence of that.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

You have now accused skeptics (those who demand evidence to prove hypotheses) of having Aspergers. That's a claim of fact. Back up your claim with testable evidence, please

I have Assbergers pretty much every morning. A little odd that you want testable evidence of that.

But it's easy.

Let him smell your breath.

Harte

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
a reply to: Paperjacket

You challenge him to try and walk a straight line?

Wow.

Harte

Perhaps the Nazca lines was some koind of ancient alien sobriety test of the godss...

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If it weren't for the fact that I have behavioral features found upon the autism spectrum and have more or less labile temporal lobes (at least as labile if not more than Whitley's) I would never have been able to see past the "Alien" bull# associated with the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

And you won't accept witness testimony either? I'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you if you don't.

Is that what I said? No, its not. However, you did "witness" that I said that. And this is exactly why I wonder what exactly you are reading when you recapitulate Jenny Rendles or anyone else from memory. How can I even trust your assertions of what someone else asserts if you cant even reiterate what I said with some degree of accuracy? And you even quoted exactly what I posted?

You are the one who is misreading. If you read what I wrote, carefully, you will see that I did not 'witness' that you said that. There is a question mark after my comment; I am asking you if you accept witness testimony. It is a question. I follow my question with a conditional statement. It is conditional because I used the word 'if'. I said there's nothing I can do for you IF you don't. How is that putting words in your mouth, which is what you are suggesting?
edit on 24-1-2015 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hopkins and Jacobs

[Hopkins and Jacobs] Have absolutely zero credibility.

You seem to think that a discussion is about typing one-liners and hitting the Reply button. Why do they have no credibility? Is it something you read on the internet? Have you researched the opposing view? Have you read their defense? 'Absolutely' is a very big word.
edit on 24-1-2015 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I have Assbergers pretty much every morning.

The least popular item on McDonald's breakfast menu, BTW.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

Hopkins and Jacobs

You seem to think that a discussion is about typing one-liners and hitting the Reply button. Why do they have no credibility? Is it something you read on the internet? Have you researched the opposing view? Have you read their defense? 'Absolutely' is a very big word.

There is no defense. I have been following and discussing the Jacobs debacle for about 4 or 5 years now ad nauseam. I am an authority on Professor Panties. here is the current discussion. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are a few links to catch you up.
michaelsheiser.com...
www.paranormalwaypoint.com...
www.skeptiko.com...
www.michaelsheiser.com...
crab.rutgers.edu...
(scroll down to see audio files and archived web site)
www.paranormalwaypoint.com...
www.alien-ufos.com...

Carol Rainey Videos on Bud Hopkins

'Absolutely' is a very big word.

In this case, "absolutely" is not big enough

forgot the most informative one
www.carolrainey.com...
edit on 24-1-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

this one too
ufotrail.blogspot.com...

and this one
ufoalienabductee.com...

let me know if you need more

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

We prefer Asspie! No.. wait- Aspie.

Star for the avatar.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Carol Rainey had a bitter split with Hopkins. She was out to get him. Her testimony is merely spiteful vengeance.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You are the one who is misreading. If you read what I wrote, carefully, you will see that I did not 'witness' that you said that. There is a question mark after my comment; I am asking you if you accept witness testimony.

Ohh...right the question mark...

And you won't accept witness testimony either?

Let me try: And you think that all people that disagree with the ETH are mentally ill and suffer from Assbergers?
Yeah...no.
An actual question would be asked thusly:
"Do you accept witness testimony?"
No I don't because you have convinced me otherwise.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
No, we don't need to believe in ETs and disbelieve at the same time.

Yes, in a manner of speaking you do or you will never understand. This advice is quite general; in any sensible discussion it is necessary to enter into the other's frame of mind as completely as possible. If you can't do this you will not be able to hold a proper discussion.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Carol Rainey had a bitter split with Hopkins. She was out to get him. Her testimony is merely spiteful vengeance.

Yeah, that's the defense! The testimony of the spiteful ex! except its on video....

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chachonee
Hello,
No out of the 44 times only the first four were the same. The next time I was fishing on the Upper Iowa River and this man come out of no where and he asked, How is the fishing? I raised my stringer and he smiled.
He said, You do not mind? I shook my head no. He sat near me and watched me fish and asked me, I sense no fear from you, why is that?
I said, Be yourself, you do not have to portray someone I know cause that person is dead, passed away a few years ago.
Like I was saying, its not easy for me to tell about these things, no religion involved just one being to another. His true form was light.

I'm not quite sure to make of your story about the man by the river. Is this somehow related to UFOs and, if so, how? You previously mentioned "psycho doctors". What did you mean?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I wouldn't dare ask.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hopkins and Jacobs

That's where you're mistaken. Zeta does have credibility.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

She was an eyewitness to Hopkins' behavior. I thought you believed eyewitnesses.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join