It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an organized effort to undermine the Aliens and UFOs forum?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'm going to agree with you. Perception is always interesting.

Good thing. I just had more coffee!

Is the Drake Equation science?

Yes. The Drake Equation is a really good way to scientifically speculate on the existence of life out there. I think it is also really misunderstood and is often used as "proof" of the existence of ET. From what I understand, historically, the Drake equation was based entirely on assumptions but some of it is now based on some real data. Still not "proof".

IMO - I stated my opinion/perception. I don't think I directly addressed anyone that their opinion/perception is wrong. Nor did I ridicule or present an emotional response.

"Perceptions" are another thing...A lot of times I will state my view\opinion very carefully and as innocuously as possible and that somehow gets twisted into the complete opposite of what I said. For instance, the spiel I just gave you is often interpreted as me not believing life exists anywhere else in the universe. I can even say explicitly that I believe life exists out there, but my other comments are interpreted as something else. So it gets frustrating to have good productive discussions. This has happened more times than I can tell you here. Its documented. I mean I go back and reread what I posted because maybe I mistyped something or said something unclear. nope.

It is what it is. No argument from me

Maybe another time we can ridicule each other and call each other names and have our posts removed. I do enjoy that sometimes

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I did say Possible/Probable.

I'm not into rainbows, fairies, etc.

They are not the same thing, nor is pointing this out being a "negative naysayer".

Nothing is impossible. Many things are improbable.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think the biggest reason there may be a cover-up by the ptb AND any alien group is that they (the aliens) and the PTB of the ( puppet) governments have similar but slightly different reasons for the cover-up and are certainly colluding to do it.

For the earthling PTB it is that they don’t want the aliens to become a rival of them and their rotten leadership…they don’t want the people of the earth, who are and have always been abused by them, to take the aliens on as liberators which obviously they are not and have no interest in becoming thought of as (such as any kind of benign liberators) and therefore rivals of the powerful cliques that rule our lives through the puppet governments of the Western world.

Indeed, the great oligarchies that have a stranglehold on humankind are perfectly giddy that the aliens (it turns out) obviously have no interest in freeing humankind from their treacherous rule.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

originally posted by: Tangerine

The Only thing Close of a Alien Exchange program. was in a Movie Called Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind which IMO Someone knew of Something , within the Movie we have Stanton Friedman , DR ALLAN Hynak , Dr Jacques Vallée In Frame Looking at the Visitors and Observing , The Exchange Program on Hand ! Im Curious to know where they got this Idea From, A Interstellar exchange Program?

You know that Stanton Friedman, J. Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallee didn't write "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", right? Films are written by screenwriters and the ideas usually come from them although it's possible that Spielberg suggested to the screenwriter that some things be included. You do know that actors don't make up their lines, right?

Of course they didn't !, they Technical Advisers ! RIGHT? in which Writers may have to Change The Storyline and Script a bit Right ?

Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind
www.imdb.com...

J. Allen Hynek ... technical advisor (as Dr. J. Allen Hynek)

Ahh Some Do make Up Lines ( Improvise ) Matter of fact ! Steven Spielberg left in The Most Famous Improvised Quote In History! You Need a Bigger Boat!! by Roy Scheider in The Movie Jaws. And Some Directors Encourage it

Like Stanly Kubrick (Full Metal Jacket) & Ridley Scott (Aliens)

Stop Trolling Will Ya !

So this to Me is a Complete Fail on Your Part.

The improvising, if any, occurs during rehearsal and the director makes the decision to leave it in or not. It's rather uncommon for an improvised line to be used. After all, the screenwriter is a professional who knows what s/he is doing like the director is a professional who knows what s/he is doing. Actors are hired to act not to write or direct. A technical advisor advises at the request of the director who then decides whether to take that advice or not. The primary agenda of the technical advisor, apart from getting paid, is to make sure the director knows when something is technically incorrect/correct. The primary agenda of the director is to film a great story. When there's a conflict between those two things, the great story always wins. That's why you will sometimes see things in films that are obviously not technically correct. The director almost certainly knew those things were technically incorrect but used them anyway to enhance the story. Bottom line, the technical experts have zero power to insist that anything be changed.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Think about that for a second... If a space faring species were in contact with ANYONE planet Earth do you really think the Earthling would have ANY say in how or what was disclosed? A space faring species would have technology and, more importantly knowledge, that would make whatever any Earthbound "Oligarch" could threaten with a joke.

Are you saying you honestly believe that the elites could keep an alien presence from us because the aliens would cut a deal with them?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Totemic
I think it's hard to question the fact that the government has been very active in disinformation regarding UFOs for decades. I have no reason to believe that that has changed recently. The have the mainstream media pretty much under thumb, so I'd think that a major focus of their efforts in the current day would be internet forums like this one.

In addition to the professional disinformation agents and paid debunkers, there are also a lot of amateur debunkers that show great dedication to the cause of obfuscation and ridicule, presumably for their own psychological satisfaction.

A lot of people are wakening up to the probability that some UFO phenomena likely relate to actual non-terrestrial entities. However, the high ratio of noise to signal makes it impossible for those trying to understand the true scope and nature of extraterrestrial visitation to get beyond speculation.

It's exactly what one would expect from a formal disinformation campaign.

1. Ridicule meant to discourage serious open minded, scientific debate and prevent the subject from gaining credibility.
2. Plausible, (or, often, even highly improbable), alternative explanations, so that those who don't want to believe have an out, no matter how compelling any evidence in favor of the truth might be.
3. Disinformation targeted at open minded individuals and believers, meant to prevent scientific or investigative methods from drawing firm conclusions about the true mature of the phenomena, the players involved and their motivations.

Once you believe, you can tune out most of the debunkery and ignore the ridicule, but separating the truth from the disinformation seems next to impossible.

Actually, I think it's pretty clear that the government wants us to believe in UFOs. The disinformation/manipulation comes in with that which they want us to believe about UFOS, in particular the ET theory.

I don't see the evidence that leads you to conclude that a non-terrestrial entities theory is correct. However, I'm willing to consider any evidence you might put forth.

I agree that ridicule is used to prevent scientists from becoming involved and that ridicule comes from the government and the media. However, another reason scientists don't become involved, I would speculate, is because the subject attracts a lot of unstable people in addition to those with serious interest and the ability to distinguish between belief and fact. But, above all, there's a backlash against anyone who employs critical reasoning to discuss or research this topic coming from the majority of people interested in this topic. It's apparent on ATS boards.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I think the biggest reason there may be a cover-up by the ptb AND any alien group is that they (the aliens) and the PTB of the ( puppet) governments have similar but slightly different reasons for the cover-up and are certainly colluding to do it.

For the earthling PTB it is that they don’t want the aliens to become a rival of them and their rotten leadership…they don’t want the people of the earth, who are and have always been abused by them, to take the aliens on as liberators which obviously they are not and have no interest in becoming thought of as (such as any kind of benign liberators) and therefore rivals of the powerful cliques that rule our lives through the puppet governments of the Western world.

Indeed, the great oligarchies that have a stranglehold on humankind are perfectly giddy that the aliens (it turns out) obviously have no interest in freeing humankind from their treacherous rule.

This is exactly what I meant in my earlier post about "rolling on the conspiracy".

If you have no real proof of your beliefs and they are challenged then don't check the facts. It simply has to be a conspiracy because this doesn't fit your beliefs.

Our beliefs can be so strong that we can't stop to pause for breath and consider whether they continue to hold up to scrutiny. If you keep having to explain you have no proof because it is being covered up by unseen people/aliens then it become self perpetuating.

Instead of doing the real hard work and evaluating the real evidence, some get lost in a loop of needing to forever think up how and why unseen powers keep concealing the data that would finally confirm their beliefs from them.

It's hard to accept you have gone too far down the wrong track. It's even harder to admit it.

But as time passes it becomes ever more difficult to convince people there is a global cover-up spanning generations that sidesteps Presidents, Prime Ministers and senior Military officials in nations that are often in conflict with each other.

Who do you really think has such tight control over the globe for generations to remain unseen whilst also wielding so much power? And more importantly where is the hard evidence of it?

edit on 25/10/14 by mirageman because: corrections

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: Willtell

Think about that for a second... If a space faring species were in contact with ANYONE planet Earth do you really think the Earthling would have ANY say in how or what was disclosed? A space faring species would have technology and, more importantly knowledge, that would make whatever any Earthbound "Oligarch" could threaten with a joke.

Are you saying you honestly believe that the elites could keep an alien presence from us because the aliens would cut a deal with them?

Not really. Since there is no secret if you believe thousands of people.

The point is WHAT ARE THE ALIENS GOING TO DO TO IMPROVE A ROTTEN WORLD?

This perspective contends that when the aliens first hit and the ptb WAITED TO SEE WHAT THESE APPARENTLY POWERFUL ALIENS WOULD DO?

The PTB waited.

Nothing happened but secret inconclusive abductions...

When they realized these aliens weren’t interested in disturbing their monopoly of pain

They then went about covering it up ( from any mainstream awareness) so there wouldn’t be any residual ALIEN RELIIGON that would challenge their corrupt oligarchy.

It's called total control!
edit on 25-10-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: Willtell

This is exactly what I meant in my earlier post about "rolling on the conspiracy".

If you have no real proof of your beliefs and they are challenged then don't check the facts. It simply has to be a conspiracy because this doesn't fit your beliefs.

Our beliefs can be so strong that we can't stop to pause for breath and consider whether they continue to hold up to scrutiny. If you keep having to explain you have no proof because it is being covered up by unseen people/aliens then it become self perpetuating.

Instead of doing the real hard work and evaluating the real evidence, some get lost in a loop of needing to forever think up how and why unseen powers keep concealing the data that would finally confirm their beliefs from them.

It's hard to accept you have gone too far down the wrong track. It's even harder to admit it.

But as time passes it becomes ever more difficult to convince people there is a global cover-up spanning generations that sidesteps Presidents, Prime Ministers and senior Military officials in nations that are often in conflict with each other.

Who do you really think has such tight control over the globe for generations to remain unseen whilst also wielding so much power? And more importantly where is the hard evidence of it?

THERE IS A COVER UP but it turns out its superfluous

It doesn’t have to be done since they have mastered the art of diffusion: So much information and exotic beliefs that the MAINSTREAM BS belief (God, Capitalism, greed, and the West) is now fully protected from these beliefs that might serve as any threat to the PTB control of or minds, souls and bodies.

Bottom line: Beliefs have been rendered Irrelevant and as for truth…well that’s never even been in the equation!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The Only thing Close of a Alien Exchange program. was in a Movie Called Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind which IMO Someone knew of Something , within the Movie we have Stanton Friedman , DR ALLAN Hynak , Dr Jacques Vallée In Frame Looking at the Visitors and Observing , The Exchange Program on Hand ! Im Curious to know where they got this Idea From, A Interstellar exchange Program?

You know that Stanton Friedman, J. Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallee didn't write "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", right? Films are written by screenwriters and the ideas usually come from them although it's possible that Spielberg suggested to the screenwriter that some things be included. You do know that actors don't make up their lines, right?

Of course they didn't !, they Technical Advisers ! RIGHT? in which Writers may have to Change The Storyline and Script a bit Right ?

www.imdb.com...

Ahh Some Do make Up Lines ( Improvise ) Matter of fact ! Steven Spielberg left in The Most Famous Improvised Quote In History! You Need a Bigger Boat!! by Roy Scheider in The Movie Jaws. And Some Directors Encourage it

Stop Trolling Will Ya !

The improvising, if any, occurs during rehearsal and the director makes the decision to leave it in or not. It's rather uncommon for an improvised line to be used. After all, the screenwriter is a professional who knows what s/he is doing like the director is a professional who knows what s/he is doing. Actors are hired to act not to write or direct. A technical advisor advises at the request of the director who then decides whether to take that advice or not. The primary agenda of the technical advisor, apart from getting paid, is to make sure the director knows when something is technically incorrect/correct. The primary agenda of the director is to film a great story. When there's a conflict between those two things, the great story always wins. That's why you will sometimes see things in films that are obviously not technically correct. The director almost certainly knew those things were technically incorrect but used them anyway to enhance the story. Bottom line, the technical experts have zero power to insist that anything be changed.

What ?

There is plenty Improvising in Movies from Actors ! Rehearsed..? Unless your Talking Audition then Of Course to get the reaction out of the Character... So your telling me Lee Emery that played Gunny Hartman from Full Metal Jacket was Scripted ! WRONG !!! just because One of the Most Famous Directors in History Directed that Movie.

Listen ... Where your are going in all this .. Your Challenging Someone that has been at the Stage! LIVE STAGE..
I Know The Game .. Its the Decision of the Director Leaving it in or not.. You Like Ridley Scott ? You Might want to Check up on Rutger Hauer & Edward James Olmos Literately involved with One of the Most INFLUENTIAL Sci FIi Movie In History ! ( BLADERUNNER ) which They Added Story Lines in the Script.. or participated as Doublespeak a Multi Language.. Conjured up by Edward James Olmos ... and Rutger Hauer in different lines within the Script he included ... as the Most Famous is The... Like Tears In Rain Speech

Tears in rain monologue
en.wikipedia.org...

And for Lee Emery He was a Technical Adviser that did give Advice and showed what was on the Screen from His Own Experience as a DRILL Instructor for the Marines and a Vietnam Vet to Boot.. in Stanley Kubrick s Full Metal Jacket !

Ermey said "A technical advisor must be a salesman. He's got to be able to sell the producer-director on his way of doing things

en.wikipedia.org...

So Thats 3 Greatest Stories/Movies of All Time Aliens, Bladerunner, = Scott , Full Metal Jacket = Kubrick Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind

And Adviser have the power to Influence Convince you Seriously think they just wait around for a Producer or Director to ask them something ?

Ohh Here Enjoy !

The 32 Greatest Unscripted Movie Scenes
screenrant.com...

So Let go back to the Subject of this Thread instead of taking it Over.. If you Like.. you can Discuss this more with me my Messaging me... So... Let Stop Here.. Talk about Undermining a Thread !!

So Anyhow: I still Say that Hynak ""could"" of Helped Spielberg or the Producers.
It just How Deep you want to go.. of Hynak's involvement and Friedman's too... of the Movie Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind Was Hynak a Disinfo Agent Dam Right He Was Hynak even Admitted he was in his later years! and gave the Reason why He was in a Couple of interviews and Documentary's yes MR Swamp GAS Himself Admitted it after he Ripened to Retire.. to even have his own UFO Club .. How a Bout that " He's a Believer Folks" I wonder why!
Poor man must of had Nightmares of the Truth of it all..

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz
I don't want to be the one to break it to you my man, but movies (ESPECIALLY the ones you've listed as back up) are not real.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

Really all that it is, is that people need something extraordinary to believe in extraordinary things. I admit as a teenager, I thought the least possible reality would be that abductions or true. I believed Roswell could be true, and I believed the government could be lying to us about it, but in no way could I think that people were getting taken upon space craft and then not remembering any of it.

Well, it turns out that it is true. I have no idea how, but it is real, even if the abductors are demons and not ETs.

It took, So, Much, Darn, Stuff to happen to me, regarding the alien threat, to bring to to a point of learning enough and seeing enough to understand that this is true. I am talking, far, out, landish, crazy, remarkable, experiences that nobody, would ever, predict could be possible. It was them, that brought me to a belief. SO I understand, that without those remarkable things, there would be no believe. I may have been a skeptic, undermining everything that anybody had to say at any time, which is what they do. Then you have a few like me, who are aware of something - because the aliens always give you just enough to know, but not enough to explain.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

www.imdb.com...

Stop Trolling Will Ya !

What ?

There is plenty Improvising in Movies from Actors ! Rehearsed..? Unless your Talking Audition then Of Course to get the reaction out of the Character... So your telling me Lee Emery that played Gunny Hartman from Full Metal Jacket was Scripted ! WRONG !!! just because One of the Most Famous Directors in History Directed that Movie.

Listen ... Where your are going in all this .. Your Challenging Someone that has been at the Stage! LIVE STAGE..
I Know The Game .. Its the Decision of the Director Leaving it in or not.. You Like Ridley Scott ? You Might want to Check up on Rutger Hauer & Edward James Olmos Literately involved with One of the Most INFLUENTIAL Sci FIi Movie In History ! ( BLADERUNNER ) which They Added Story Lines in the Script.. or participated as Doublespeak a Multi Language.. Conjured up by Edward James Olmos ... and Rutger Hauer in different lines within the Script he included ... as the Most Famous is The... Like Tears In Rain Speech

Tears in rain monologue
en.wikipedia.org...

And for Lee Emery He was a Technical Adviser that did give Advice and showed what was on the Screen from His Own Experience as a DRILL Instructor for the Marines and a Vietnam Vet to Boot.. in Stanley Kubrick s Full Metal Jacket !

Ermey said "A technical advisor must be a salesman. He's got to be able to sell the producer-director on his way of doing things

en.wikipedia.org...

So Thats 3 Greatest Stories/Movies of All Time Aliens, Bladerunner, = Scott , Full Metal Jacket = Kubrick Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind

And Adviser have the power to Influence Convince you Seriously think they just wait around for a Producer or Director to ask them something ?

Ohh Here Enjoy !

screenrant.com...

So Let go back to the Subject of this Thread instead of taking it Over.. If you Like.. you can Discuss this more with me my Messaging me... So... Let Stop Here.. Talk about Undermining a Thread !!

So Anyhow: I still Say that Hynak ""could"" of Helped Spielberg or the Producers.
It just How Deep you want to go.. of Hynak's involvement and Friedman's too... of the Movie Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind Was Hynak a Disinfo Agent Dam Right He Was Hynak even Admitted he was in his later years! and gave the Reason why He was in a Couple of interviews and Documentary's yes MR Swamp GAS Himself Admitted it after he Ripened to Retire.. to even have his own UFO Club .. How a Bout that " He's a Believer Folks" I wonder why!

What part of close encounters was Freidman in, did they actually shoot a scene with him or he was just an advisor?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
Many of the cases imo, especially the ones I highlighted (like the Belgian Wave and the Westall case) are clearly alien. Honestly it seems like willful ignorance to deny it. But thats ok, it is what it is. Its not like we could do anything about them either way.

www.abovetopsecret.com... - Belgian wave, multiple sitings with military ultimately drawn in
www.abovetopsecret.com... - Westfall UFO case, objects viewed in broad daylight by 200+ students
www.abovetopsecret.com... - JAL 1628 , extended ufo encounter with radar verification.
www.abovetopsecret.com... - Trumball co ufo chase, multiple police officers.

Closer than "aliens are conspiring with our government when not in firefights with us" and certainly respectable cases to peruse and come to one's own conclusions.

However, you kind of ruin the impact when you say "especially the ones I highlighted (like the Belgian Wave and the Westall case) are clearly alien."

Could be, but it shows a closed and narrow viewpoint to say "clearly alien."

Do you really think any govt had a top secret anti-gravity disc that accidentally got away from them onto a school campus in broad daylight(Westall UFO 1966)?

The problem is that we simply don't know.

Due to hoaxers, disinformation, and obfuscation it is very difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff. I think debunkers perform an excellent service on ATS in helping identify, and in some cases more or less solve certain UFO cases. For example, the Kumburgaz case in Turkey has pretty much been solved to my satisfaction. Some posters will disagree, but I believe the general consensus is that the UFO was in fact a cruise ship.

I agree with you on the turkey case, but IMO, theses cases are night and day. The JAL pilots had these objects hovering right in front of their cockpit for an extended period of time with radar confirmation. The westall kids observed the ufos in broad daylight just a few meters away for an extended period. Now I agree, there are other possibilities for the cases I mentioned, it could always be a glitch in the Matrix or some people might think it is time travelers of our future selves... but to me, that is really reaching. Either way, I think the main point is, it isnt us.

The problem I see with saying we dont know is it comes off as a cop out. I believe most people see through it for what it is, an attempt not to sound too fringe by not using the "alien" word. Understandable, no one wants to be in the crazy camp.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

www.imdb.com...

Stop Trolling Will Ya !

What ?

Tears in rain monologue
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Ohh Here Enjoy !

screenrant.com...

You're welcome to enjoy your beliefs. Yes, there are exceptions but they're exceptions and lots of stories about who did what are just that -- stories. It's human nature that when something is successful, all kinds of people want to take credit. When something is not successful, you don't see those same people jumping up and taking credit. I suggest that you purchase the screenplays of those films and see whether those lines of dialogue were in the screenplays or improvised. Even though this isn't the topic of this thread, there is some relevance. How many people came out of the woodwork and said they played a role or witnessed something at Roswell or any other (in)famous UFO event? IF as many people who claimed to have been at Woodstock had actually been there, half-a-million people's stories would have to be believed.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
I don't want to be the one to break it to you my man, but movies (ESPECIALLY the ones you've listed as back up) are not real.

??? Explain please.. ???

Here I am having a Little Debate Tangerine ,,

You Need to backup to my First Post on this Thread FIRST..

Here::::
www.abovetopsecret.com...

First it was about Skeptic Overlord Mentioning in his post .. about CGI and Youtube and Then he Mentioned the Infamed Serpo as I totally agreed with him ..

and telling him about Looking at the Past as in the 1950s to the 1970s from Reels Film Documentary's Interviews's to VHS Conversions , from Early UFO Books, to Pulp Scifi Magazines etc. a More look.. into them To even showing ( Posted) some Cool Stuff Idea's from Writers from those Vintage 1930s Pulp Fiction Magazines..

Then I talked about Early Documentary's as like UFO: It Has Begun , TV Series In Search of.. Containing NO , I Mean NO CGI.... as they where 1970s UFO Documentary's that Has Some Actual Light of the Truth within them ..

Then Had my Say :: about the when I Lost all Credibility about Serpo as I Bared with it while reading it, A Botch up Mess having like for one having American Gas piston powered Jeeps on a Different planet light years away? .. LOL the Inventory List is Laughable..

As I Mention... The Only Resemblance ( that ive seen so far ) of a Alien interstellar exchange program was in Close Encounter of the 3rd Kind ( 1977 ) Movie ... Comparing to the Serpo Hoaxed exchanged Program ...

and what I said was that 3 top Ufologist Hynak, Friedman and Varee were in the Movie and may of given some incite to Spielberg as Hynak was actually a Tech Adviser. ( as if he was told by people of what they have seen or Himself has seen ... especially astrologist / investigator of Project Blue Book ) and I said i am Curious to know what the interstellar exchange program within in that particular movie came from ( THE SOURCE ) ... Seeing This Movie came out in 1977 and the Serpo Story came around 2005 or something ? as More Like it sounds like Collage Kids making up this story and got the idea this from the Movie ..

Then this is when it got into a Cluster ***** Mess. and that when it all started ..

Tangerine

So what the HELL! is he Mixing me Up with Someone else here I don't Know..

See Here

I have Said nothing of the Kind! of them Writing (Hynak Friedman) The Script "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"
and Tangerine said : you know Actors don't make up their lines Right ?? I Didn't Mention that either ... ( on the First Post ) and that's were I DEFENDED myself... and Calling Out this ATS Member and seeing the Motto of this site is Deny Ignorance.. and that Is just what I did.. but more less talking about the actors actress not making up their own lines as some have and they made history because of it .. as I Mentioned with Directors like Ridely Scott, Stanly Krubrick and Steven Spielberg keeping in improvised lines or Encouraged them...

See Here :

Then i replied to a ATS Member GUT .. of more bits of Futurism more less in Pulp Science Fiction MAGs of the late 1920s to 1930s and Space Technology at little comparison from a 1929 cover
See Here:

Thinking it was Over with Tangerine .. Nope.. It wasn't

Railroading the Tread again as I Mentioned to stop..

The improvising, if any, occurs during rehearsal

What ? Really ! only rehearsal ?

Tangerine does not have the Common Knowledge. so instead he has showed his lack of knowledge "Ignorance" of what he trying to explain.. So ...I called him out yet Again.

See Here: of what Tangerine Posted ...

and Here is my Reply " The Callout"

and you Posted this

[/post]

?? where are you getting that im thinking these Movies are Real ! ?

The Movies that I have Mention is about the Improvising Lines In those Movies ..

If your talking about the Close Encounter of the 3rd Kind , as I said Before, I'm Curious where the Interstellar Exchange Program came to be within the movie: who referred it , mention it , applied it influence it to be placed in the movie.. ?

But with all said and Done Springer

from Being a Tech Adviser J Allen Hynak did somewhat of a Contribute to Something!

That is ...... The Title of the Movie

Close Encounters of the...

Third kind: contact with one or more extra-terrestrials.

J. Allen Hynek was a famous ufologist and too the creator of the diverse kinds of contact with extra-terrestrial life, explained in the book "The UFO Experience: A Scientific Study" (1972). First kind: sighting of an one or more UFOs. Second kind: observation of physical evidence of extra-terrestrial visitation. Third kind: contact with one or more extra-terrestrials.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 26-10-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2014 by Wolfenz because: Grammer

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

within the Movie He is not to far away to DR Josef Allan Hynak ( The Old Man with the Pipe )

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: OrionsGem

So true on all counts, plus they always claim science is what they go by, but never apply any real science to their explanations and platitudes regarding the phenomenon.

As to the OP's question, There has indeed been an ongoing organized effort (Highly organized and very well funded) to debunk, ridicule, ostracise, and destroy any and all legitimate and credible reports of UFO's or alien creatures visiting Earth for any reason or circumstance. Since the late 40's is when it became serious business with this agenda, and it has gotten worse and more visible. Our current government holds a stance still that is just now beginning to make even main stream science "Laugh out loud" at what the say publicly about the phenomenon. Yearly funding to continue this exceeds the Billion dollar range by a long ways.

And your evidence is what?

You want me to show you evidence? Of what?
1: I never stated what I think causes the UFO phenomenon.
2: Who are you that you deserve to even be shown evidence of anything?
3: There exists all kinds of irrefutable documentation, trace evidence of non terrestrial materials left behind, and testimony by IRON CLAD military, veteran airline pilots, FAA Chiefs, a virtual black hole of relevant undeniable facts.
4: But this presumes a prerequisite of some displayed intelligence by those examining that evidence, and you don't pass the exam for getting in to even the boot camp of that class, so it might be better if you find some wooden blocks to play with till you get to the level of sentience that is required for assimilating information, and understanding and discerning truth.
You think you stand on the side of virtue? Or logical consolidation?? Nope, your only spending empty calories showing the world you were left behind in a cloud of stellar dust.

This isn't just meant for you, but all those who act like science is their sword and logic is their shield, but never actually employ them in defence of saying their is nothing to understand, or examine.

The truth is though, you are right. But just for you. If you can't see past your own nose, no one else is going to see past it for you. That's alright though, we will all be waiting for you folks when you catch up, but that again assumes you really want to, and many know that you don't. The warm blanket of disinformation has a lot of holes in it though. We see the Air Force wears the same blanket even today, but then they are budgeted a few billion to keep patching up the holes of truth every year, and it isn't set to stop as of late.

Want an real example of mainstream ignorance at it's finest?

Mainstream space scientists (not all) still parrot the idea that what is being witnessed and reported are breaking our laws of physics!
They aren't breaking any laws of physics because those laws can't be broken. The law of inertia they say is being broken isn't, it is being made irrelevant because it doesn't affect objects that have lowered mass to zero and near zero.

It isn't a stretch by any scientific means whatsoever to conclude and deduce that the effect that natural celestial objects that emit a force of gravity on other objects like the space shuttle, is being redirected or made non effectual to that object by a manufactured or non natural created opposing force.

That right there is the solution to inertia and it has been known for decades by the real scientists just now no longer afraid to tell it like it is.

That is a truth most can see now, and you can tell it is the truth by looking at how embarrassed the usual MSM shills are when it gets told. Look at how they sputter and guffaw and spit their milk on themselves.

Lol, the steam roller of truth is coming and inertia doesn't stop it either, and you can know when it is coming when the debunkers try and refute the facts with ridicule and the redundancy of excuses.

And don't forget, another identifier is the parroting of daily watch phrases like "it doesn't mean they are coming here or have been here". Can you see it? It's really funny watching the show from this side! (Patterns of sociology) this is the key. Once you know what to look for and see it, you can never be fooled again by disinformation which has turned our current society back hundreds of years exponentially speaking..

Got to keep selling and buying OIL Billy, a relentless sea of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Mainstream space scientists (not all) still parrot the idea that what is being witnessed and reported are breaking our laws of physics!
They aren't breaking any laws of physics because those laws can't be broken. The law of inertia they say is being broken isn't, it is being made irrelevant because it doesn't affect objects that have lowered mass to zero and near zero.

And that would violate the laws of physics.(And you mean momentum.)

In investigating any phenomenon, it is always best to start out with what is known. Only when the phenomenon cannot be understood by conventional means is it necessary to invoke new models. Since all we have to analyze concerning UFOs are reports, photographs and other visual recordings, there is a great deal of room for interpretation.

When an object in a recording zig-zags rapidly, there are two ways of interpreting it. One is that it is a very small object near the camera that can change course rapidly, like an insect. Another is that it is a huge, massive object very far away travelling extremely fast and seemingly defying the laws of physics. Which, in your opinion, is the more reasonable interpretation?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Took the many words right out of my mouth. I sometimes wonder if a poster is even talking to the right person because the replies are waay off what the original poster says.

It's like they make up their own version of your post and then reply to that!

OG
edit on 10-26-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join