It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Future Inside Our Past?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Brandon Levon who Wrote the book "OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA CODES" mentioned that all religions around the world have a pattern. Based on the Zodiac Calendar each cycle of the earth is 26,000 years divided by 4 = app. 6,500 years considered the 4 worlds. Such like the Zodiac Calender and if we closely look at it theres the a fish symbol!

Now lets take a look what i was searching up i was wondering why were water balls hitting earth so i did my research. There's a tribe in North West Africa called the "Dogon Tribets" the legend of the Sirius system. This people mentioned a star system called Sirius they talked about there was an A,B, and C planet. Astronomers only knew about the A and B until 1955 french discovered existence of planet C! and the dogons priests also talked about how the planets orbited in a oliptical orbit then again in 1997 it was discovered and that this planets may have life.

That means if the dogons were accurate maybe about what they also knew were the beings coming from Sirius?! They talked about how a half Fish and human came to earth in like water balls! So if water balls hit earth that means we are visited? When will they come back. Also Egypt talks about this star sytem of Sirius! Also in china the Dropa Stone!

If Christianity has a fish symbol? Egypt has pictures and if god walked on water? Zodiac has a fish too does this mean Sirius is the answer? Remember the Dogons said they were all god and godesses ! Theres so much more ive learned and later on ill be posting more stuff to talk about the Book of Brandon Levon we should all wake up like him and change this world!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FishEra2015

The Dogon myth has always intrigued me. The debunking info for it never deterred me...

new topics

join