It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can share/observe dreams/memories - ask me a question.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
I've had sleep paralysis all my life and u are talking bs !
Your a wannabe !
Your just trying to have a gift that the minority has and you can't learn it !
You have it or u ain't !

Tell me the steps before and after the experience !
( polishes bs detector again )

I am not here to prove it to some retards like you, what sleep paralysis have to do with shared dreaming lol?

Steps before and after? Make your question clear and ask me again. There are no steps after, you don't need to regenerate your powers as you saw it in movies, honestly, you are wasting my time. If you want to ask a question, ask a proper question.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
dont try to give yourself heroic pretences, i was just trying to give you a chance and you failed epicly. it was stated clearly in your post you needed a full name or nickname which you were given. i just so happen to use that in a forum. my suggestion go back to learning before you try it on a forum

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: flowofmysoul

Your a wannabe !
You have it or u ain't !

I am not here to prove it to some retards like you, what sleep paralysis have to do with shared dreaming lol?

Steps before and after? Make your question clear and ask me again. There are no steps after, you don't need to regenerate your powers as you saw it in movies, honestly, you are wasting my time. If you want to ask a question, ask a proper question.

Sorry u called me a retard ! I was to busy licking my window !
Answer my question !
Tell me the stages of stepping over and what is the ,
1 noise ?
2 body do ?
3 first transfer ?
4 experience ?
5 return ?

If you get all right I will gladly turn my RETRDED body around and stop talking the truth and create a thread about !
I know everything ! But know jack !
But mods will close it and say a thread as been started and have a link to this one !

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Your a wannabe !
You have it or u ain't !

I am not here to prove it to some retards like you

Good to see even enlightened shared dreamers indulge in the occasional slur from time to time.

If you want to ask a question, ask a proper question.

I asked a question, you haven't deigned fit to answer it yet, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Your a wannabe !
You have it or u ain't !

Answer my question !
1 noise ?
2 body do ?
3 first transfer ?
4 experience ?
5 return ?

If you get all right I will gladly turn my RETRDED body around and stop talking the truth and create a thread about !
But mods will close it and say a thread as been started and have a link to this one !

What are you on about now??

I have a pretty good indication of what the OP is relaying here and your 4 questions above dont mean much in regards to this thread.

You uh may be confused as to what hes actually asking (not stating) by starting this thread. Which is evident by your questions and comments.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I was saying that to 'moren'.

You gave me your dream to read, I read it, I did not find anything special there. I am not here to interpret dreams.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So he can share ! observe ! Dreams ! Ask me a question !
I've asked !
Now share !

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: moren
dont try to give yourself heroic pretences, i was just trying to give you a chance and you failed epicly. it was stated clearly in your post you needed a full name or nickname which you were given. i just so happen to use that in a forum. my suggestion go back to learning before you try it on a forum

You gave me a chance by letting me "telepathically find out your question, then answer your question by telepathically find the answer in your head based on your forum nickname"?

If you read my post clearly, it says that I need a nickname that is closely related to you, I have no idea if you nickname is another random forum nickname or is it a phrase that you are bounded to. Second, I did not say I am going to pick people from this thread and prove every of them that I can do what I stated in title.

So I will repeat my self, I do not have any superman abilities that you saw in movies or tv series. I cannot read your mind live through your random nickname on forum.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
oh im a retard too then??? your thread names misleading and you dont know what your trying to claim, what you go do read a book and all a sudden you feel youre an expert on the subject? you dont got a gift you know less than you think you do

link   

Your a wannabe !
You have it or u ain't !

Answer my question !
1 noise ?
2 body do ?
3 first transfer ?
4 experience ?
5 return ?

What is this a quiz or something? That 1,2,3,4,5 # does not make any sense. If you want to ask a question, ask a full question. I cannot answer: 1 noise? 2 body do? First transfer? Lol this isn't DHL.

Repeat all 5 questions in full text and I will answer all of them.

link   

You gave me your dream to read, I read it, I did not find anything special there. I am not here to interpret dreams.

Okay, I see what it is you can do. Seems pretty cool, honestly. I wish I could create persistent dream worlds to think and relax in. So is this during lucid dreaming events? If so, how long have you known that you had the ability to lucid dream? Sometimes when I dream I guess I am like, semi-lucid? Its like I only think I am deaming instead of actually being like "Hey, I'm dreaming, sweet, time to fly like its Dragonball Z and gorge myself on dream pizza!" how can I take that final step into lucidity?

No worries, you must have missed the above reply on page 3, eight replies down, I believe.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If you read my post clearly, it says that I need a nickname that is closely related to you,
Bs

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

In regards to your question-
There are different ways to take control of your dream state. One of the first things you should do would to try and record what you remember of your dreams as soon as you awake. Try to remember as many details as possible. This will help your mind to attach and relay more vivid details in your dream state.

Then you can start to use that attention to detail to place yourself in areas that are well known to yourself. Areas that your mind subconcious knows.

You can also use landmarks and other such things.

Once you've been able 'create' your 'dreamland' it will become easier to realize your dreaming and take manipulative actions to control your dreams.

This is my condensed understanding anyway.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: moren
oh im a retard too then??? your thread names misleading and you dont know what your trying to claim, what you go do read a book and all a sudden you feel youre an expert on the subject? you dont got a gift you know less than you think you do

Your conclusions are based on my inability to perform some superhero abilities, sorry I will not try to prove the opposite. In title I said, you can ask me a question.

You asked me to find out your question without asking you based on your forum nickname. Read my previous reply to you...

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Okay, I see what it is you can do. Seems pretty cool, honestly. I wish I could create persistent dream worlds to think and relax in. So is this during lucid dreaming events? If so, how long have you known that you had the ability to lucid dream? Sometimes when I dream I guess I am like, semi-lucid? Its like I only think I am deaming instead of actually being like "Hey, I'm dreaming, sweet, time to fly like its Dragonball Z and gorge myself on dream pizza!" how can I take that final step into lucidity?

No worries, you must have missed the above reply on page 3, eight replies down, I believe.

Yea, missed it. Will reply now.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
to answer that last post i gave you my name/nickname you couldnt come up with sh*t and i believe you are a fraud just seeking attention on a forum. go read a few more books on the subject
edit on 20-10-2014 by moren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So what your saying is you have no gift and you can't move to the other side ?
Cos what ur claiming doesn't happen in the human form so I call bs !
For what u claim u need to transfer and seen has u know jack about crossing over !
You don't know anything about the other sidec!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
4 pages, 2 flags
*flys away*

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: moren
ok heres a question the what comes from the mixing of a serpent and a fox?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

kallisti

I had my first lucid dream about 7 and a half years ago. I got my first lucid dream with reality check and reminder techniques, my first lucid dreams were no longer then 2-5 seconds. About half year later I reach to a level where all my dreams were lucid. At some point I wanted to quit lucid dreaming due to some events that happened with me there, but I failed to quit.
Lucid dream control is all about "Intention". Intention is different from will or desire. When you dream and you want to do something you are simply doing that. You are not willing to do that, you are not wishing you can fly, you have to fly. Even simple understanding of Intention will improve your dream control a bit.
If you want to improve your dream control dramatically, I would advise work on ADA (All Day Awareness). Read about it on web, get used to feel your surroundings when you are awake, get used to seriously question your self if you are dreaming or not during waking life. All of this will make you understand how to generate that pure Intention needed to control your dreams.

Right now you are staying semi-lucid because you only understand that you are dreaming, you need to feel it too. Feel it with every sense available. That is why you need ADA, you learn to do that in waking life and you will subconsciously do it few times in your dreams, then you will feel the whole dream instead of the fact that you are dreaming and it will be easier for you to control it.

I have a blog, I wrote some tips on lucid dreaming, if you want you can read it. Its on wordpress, same name as my nickname here.

Forgot to mention: You wont have to work on your all day awareness or any other techniques forever. As soon as you get used to it, your lucid dreaming experience will keep your all day awareness on high enough level.
edit on 20-10-2014 by flowofmysoul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join