It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can share/observe dreams/memories - ask me a question.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: flowofmysoul

hmmm, your thread title is a bit misleading,

I dunno, seems to me like you were saying that you have an ability that allows you to observe dreams and memories, but all you can really do is talk about them?

Okay, well I will redirect you to this, still the scariest f###in dream I have ever had.

kallisti

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Can't just about everyone share or observe their dreams or memories? We use our memories constantly in daily life.

Yes, but they do not share dreams/memories only through dreams space or call it whatever you want. Without any known communication. No audio, no video, no chats, nothing. Far away, on the other side of the planet.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: roadgravel

Really? And how much money do they all stand to lose if they announce they're willing to study it?

Science is a club. Conform, spout the accepted facts and if you play your cards right you could be in front of the cameras with as much makeup as Michio Kaku.

Seems to me if someone could really do this there is a huge amount of money to be gained.

Carry on...

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
k... then something recent? oh I get it your looking for people to experiment with. Ignore my request

Nope, I already have people to experiment with.

However if there is anyone advanced in lucid dreaming, who already knows something about shared dreaming and can give some input, I am always welcome to communicate.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

OP: Several of my dreams have shown events before they've happened (events pertaining to me and sometimes to the entire world).
Exactly what do you see in them? Any impressions?

It is a hard question, I am not that advanced in precognitive dreams or precognition.

It depends on the weirdness of the sync. If you want to prove to your self that you are really seeing precognitive dreams, you need to eliminate any possibility of this happening logically.

For example, if you are into politics, you are reading news and spend time thinking of this. You will already predict many scenarios while you are awake, when you will be sleeping your subconscious mind will be bringing those scenarios into life, but those will be your logical outcomes of future based on your knowledge.

Then, lucky syncs, for example something ordinary that could happen any day and you dreamt about it, its hard to call those precognitive.

Then, often precognitive dreams work as 'placebo' effect. You will dream of something, you will be expecting this and you will be looking for it to happen, willingly or not you might get to such scenario.

Again go back to top, depends on the weirdness of your sync and you should first eliminate any logical explanation.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I am a little confused... So can you access 1 of my dreams within the next couple of nights and make sonething happen in the dream which I will remember? Or that you will be able to post what I dreamt about. I am very lucid in dreams but never dabbled in shared dreaming... I am very open minded though if you wish to try. What info do you need from me to be able to access a dream of mines?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

People only consider you a troll because they can't understand your abilities. Humans naturally do this. If they can't explain it within their infinite knowledge, they discount it, usually with humor.
Humanity's had so many chances to advance but turning a blind eye and chuckling has held us back for so long.

I know, internet is full of trolls, in such forums you will often find mentally ill people. Most of the time when I see such threads, I start reading and face palm on what is going on in their head.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Okay, I see what it is you can do. Seems pretty cool, honestly. I wish I could create persistent dream worlds to think and relax in. So is this during lucid dreaming events? If so, how long have you known that you had the ability to lucid dream? Sometimes when I dream I guess I am like, semi-lucid? Its like I only think I am deaming instead of actually being like "Hey, I'm dreaming, sweet, time to fly like its Dragonball Z and gorge myself on dream pizza!" how can I take that final step into lucidity?

kallisti

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If your that good why ask ?
My bs detector has been polished and you have just blown it's fuse!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Interesting.

Ive never actually seen my own physical appearance while in dream state and it seems that the actual details of others I interact with are just a second thought. I know who they are regardless of their appearance.

I have however visited a few people close to me but they arent lucid dreamers and not likely to remember much.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You think as if it is a switch, where I turn this ability on and do whatever I want.

Its not like that, I already proved and people I am working with. I am improving every day, we get more syncs, connect to each other more often and so on. There are many aspects to be tested.

I will be putting it officially only when I will be able to prove it to most of the scientific skeptics. And not only me, I am not alone, there are people working with me together.

There are many things to consider here, a person who is being proven to should recall his dream first. Then it is hard to experiment on people who are not aware that you are experimenting on them because how would you pull their daily recall?
Of course I do so on people I know in real life, like friends and so on. I have some success there, but not much, because they do not recall dreams at all often or they recall very tiny fragments.

And when proving it to a scientist I need to be sure that nothing goes wrong.

That is why I am exploring and researching this subject, to be able to prove it. Actually there is more, a target of mine that I am looking for.
edit on 20-10-2014 by flowofmysoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
yeah its time to put the rubber boots on the bs is getting deep. my question to you is that you should give the answer without the question asked. my name/nickname is the same as my user name moren, try not to make too much of an ass out of yourself

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Have scientists (and I mean independent ones not from the tv, ivy leagues) ever studied it in depth? Most of the time they go into it in a debunking mood and that is not science. Science is an open mind. If they can't explain it/understand it, it does not mean it does not exist.

There are men of science who would be interested if it is a real, repeating phenomena. Neuroscience. Of course it is easier to just say no one would believe so it doesn't count.

Yeap there are, I would be glad to work with such scientist.

I hope that by the time I find such scientist I will be able more advanced in this and can put good results on page faster.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Science won't begin to delve into these phenomena until they're told to. Until then, it's debunk, "where's the proof", chuckle, snicker, head in the sand mode.

I love the internet flowofmysoul.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

hmmm, your thread title is a bit misleading,

I dunno, seems to me like you were saying that you have an ability that allows you to observe dreams and memories, but all you can really do is talk about them?

Okay, well I will redirect you to this, still the scariest f###in dream I have ever had.

kallisti

Well I did not come here to waste my time to prove that I can do it to every person on forum. As described, it requires your full name, then some time to go to sleep, then both of our recall.
Actually recall is the worst factor here, we do have a lot of dreams, but we do not recall all of them. And we need to recall the ones that we met in, there are ways to recall those fragments, but anyway it will take time and last person whom I want to prove it is somebody on a forum

I am saying that I am not a troll and I am not some mentally ill retard, its your choice if you want to trust me or not.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaxellion
I am a little confused... So can you access 1 of my dreams within the next couple of nights and make sonething happen in the dream which I will remember? Or that you will be able to post what I dreamt about. I am very lucid in dreams but never dabbled in shared dreaming... I am very open minded though if you wish to try. What info do you need from me to be able to access a dream of mines?

I usually use full name of a person to find him, I already described why in earlier replies.
Yea, you are more or less right. I can describe what happened in your dream or I can create some events there, something unusual so you will be able to recall it with more success. Or you could pick up some of my dream events and then I would describe my dream and you would know that you saw the same.. any way around.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I've had sleep paralysis all my life and u are talking bs !
Your a wannabe !
Your just trying to have a gift that the minority has and you can't learn it !
You have it or u ain't !

Tell me the steps before and after the experience !
( polishes bs detector again )

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
now now dont be to harsh maybe he actually has to go to bed to dream it. like you said Denoli it hasnt quite learned it yet

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: moren
now now dont be to harsh maybe he actually has to go to bed to dream it. like you said Denoli it hasnt quite learned it yet

If you are looking for a superman who breath fire and flies in the sky, reads people minds based on their forum nickname, then its not me.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: moren

I don't think u can learn it !
Enhance ? Yes !
The more you try the further u get away from it !
If you've had and stepped into the other side you know it doesn't work like that !
You don't chose it !
It choses you , weather you like it or not !

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join