It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tina Brown: Obama Makes Women Feel Unsafe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

How about they're all tools, people vote for different wings but end up with the same bird. Funniest thing about voters is that they vote every four years believing something will change for the better and it just gets worse and worse.

It's not the system, it's a gullible species.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: Bigburgh

For MSNBC to start belittling the current government....
Not like them at all...
Feels like it's prep work.

I think it's also part of a "controlled opposition" tactic.

When a seemingly supportive group says something "against" who they support, the damage effects are controllable.

No it's not.

Republican's seem to have a hard time drawing women voters and so they resort to crap like this to put-off the notion that women are scared of Obama......so don't vote democrat and feel safe.

The big, strong manly men of the Republican party are here to save the day!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hillary/Bush next term?

Hmm I mistook that.
Lol..

Thought you meant Hillary as POTUS and Jeb Bush as Vice POTUS.

That's either insanely genius....
Or insanely scary...

Results will still not change the political madness.
Lol
edit on 20-10-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Hillary/Bush next term?

Hmm I mistook that.
Lol..

hat's either insanely genius....
Or insanely scary...

Ha...that's the endgame right there. Bush and Hillary in the white house together. Game over! lol

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
How about we all agree both parties are equally worthless and unite instead of playing into their divide and conquer tactics? No one's waking up if we're still hung up on Bush/Obama.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Agreed..
However how long before the rest of the country wakes up and actually start voting for the little guy?
And not some Fortune500 power monger...

Every time a independent runs...
Either the Dems or Rep add someone to the line up to get the other votes taken away.

Thus leaving the independent runner out before November.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Even if we vote in a little guy, he'll come out as a millionaire by the end of his term.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Even if we vote in a little guy, he'll come out as a millionaire by the end of his term.

Lol.. yeah I thought of that.
Ross Perot came to mind. He was rich and little.

But only the wealthy can afford the advertising...

We shall see. No one has come out of the word works yet.

Plus all the perks made in office like ya said...

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
That plus she really started to say "everyone" and then added something like "particularly women" as if she could speak to just women because she was one. Ha.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Granite
Am I the only ATS member to notice the complete silence of resident "ObamaBots" recently in Madness Forum?

Well, it is for the up-coming election and Obama's losing-streak on policy?
Yes.
Even MSNBC is reporting facts:

She was on Morning Joe today. She's the founder and former editor of The Daily Beast and Newsweek, and founder of Tina Brown Live. They were having a discussion about recent polls that showed the Democrats are struggling with women in the 2014 midterm races. And we've mentioned this, that this so-called War on Women is actually coming back to bite the Democrats in a lot of ways, but this sound bite -- well, just hear it on your own. I don't even want to characterize it before you hear it. She was talking to the cohostette, Mika Brzezinski, who said, "Tina, what do you think is behind these numbers, the Democrats losing women?"

BROWN: Particularly for women, I don't think he makes them feel safe. They're feeling unsafe. They feel unsafe economically. They're feeling unsafe with regard to ISIS. They're feeling unsafe about Ebola. What they feel unsafe about is the government response to different crises. And I think that they're beginning to feel a bit that Obama's like that guy in the corner office who's too cool for school, calls a meeting, says this has to change, doesn't put anything in place to make sure it does change. Then it goes wrong, and he's blaming everybody.

Rush Limbaugh Website

We told you so!

Wait, you didn't quote and link Rush Limbaugh did you? LOL Obama may not be a good president, but Limbaugh is a lunatic. There's a big difference. Wow.

This wasn't just on Limbaugh. I heard it all over talk radio, the actual clip of her saying this. And she is a Democrat operative/defender. It was also in print news on lots of web sites.

Before you ridicule, check and see if it is on other "reputable" sites. Like I think you think MSNBC is, after all that is where it originally aired.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Hillary/Bush next term?

Hmm I mistook that.
Lol..

hat's either insanely genius....
Or insanely scary...
Ha...that's the endgame right there. Bush and Hillary in the white house together. Game over! lol

Pleeeaaassseee not Hillary. There is so much documentation on her being as much of if not more of a liar than Obama and she has a larger trail of suspicious bodies to boot.

Not Jeb Bush either. We don't need any more dynastic Presidents.

How about Jeff Sessions? I really think he'd be great.

Obama has not only been a failure, he has taken the US down the drain and will continue to do so with his EO's as long as he can hold a pen and a phone.

Finally, the black's have caught on that they are worse off then when he took office and feel betrayed by the Democratic party, as witnessed by many of them walking out (I heard it was a predominately black crowd).

With the Dem's actually going after pastors and their sermons and what they say as religious leaders, the hispanics who are generally very religious might catch on too that the Democratic party is using them.

Obama is now preparing to use EO to give work permits to 9 million illegals. While 40% of american adults are out of work. The government has put out contracts for making and processing 9 million illegals in a very short amount of time.

Obama (a student of Alinsky, who thinks to reshape a country you need to totally destroy it first) is determined to leave this country completely ruined and the Democrats are cheering him on in this destruction. Trust me, everyone is catching on and it will get politically quite ugly for the 2016 elections.

edit on 6Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:17:56 -0500pm102010pmk201 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It is because he is now a contact of ebola.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

At least its not the big, strong manly women of the democratic party.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

Off topic but I have too.
How about Janet Reno's party?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

As far as Jeff Sessions.
He maybe too Conservative...
No he's no dynasty..
But he let's his mouth get away from him sometimes..

We can do better...
There has got to be someone out there..
Male or Female....
There has got to be someone that can do a great job of it. And not cave in and change for the political peers.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

A prime example. But, there are countless more.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Wow! Twenty-one exclamation points. That must mean it's obviously true.

you counted them?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

And so you result to attacking the appearances of women to make a backhanded jab at the democrat party?

I'd give you a star for the humor, but would have to take it back for the ignorance.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

And so you result to attacking the appearances of women to make a backhanded jab at the democrat party?

You attacked republican appearance FIRST! wtf.

And yeah. I did. Proud of it. And its not really backhanded. It gets right to the point of how liberalism takes away our humanness and turns us into something we're not. For example- women turning into more like men. If that's equality, I don't want it. If there were less butches in the world, the world would be a better place.

I'd give you a star for the humor, but would have to take it back for the ignorance.

I'll take away a star the hypocrisy. And another one for the lack of thinking before posting.
edit on 20-10-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You attacked republican appearance FIRST! wtf.

And yeah. I did. Proud of it. And its not really backhanded. It gets right to the point of how liberalism takes away our humanness and turns us into something we're not. For example- women turning into more like men. If that's equality, I don't want it. If there were less butches in the world, the world would be a better place.

I'll take away a star the hypocrisy. And another one for the lack of thinking before posting.

Did I say anything about the physical appearance of republican women? No, I did not. But you did make a comment about democrat women.....how sad.

That shows how shallow an ideology can stoop to make a point.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join