It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Pulls Cop Over, Gives Warning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I love this! A citizen holding the police accountable!

Gavin Seim, Activist, Pulls Over Cop Driving In Unmarked Car In Washington, Demands ID

Gavin Seim, who describes himself as a constitutional activist, recently filmed himself flagging over a police officer who was driving an unmarked car in Grant County, Wash.

The cop seems partly amused, partly in disbelief as Seim asks him for identification.

"This is my ID right here," the officer says, pointing to the police patch on his uniform.

"That's not ID, sir," Seim counters. "If I showed you a badge if you stopped me, would you take that as ID? C'mon. Let's be reasonable. Anybody can have a patch, sir."

There have a lot of "unmarked" and fake police pulling over women in isolated places and sexually assaulting them in my neck of the woods! So, I'm all for what this has done here!

"It is unlawful for any public officer having charge of any vehicle owned or controlled by any county, city, town, or public body in this state other than the state of Washington and used in public business to operate the same upon the public highways of this state unless and until there shall be displayed upon such automobile or other motor vehicle in letters of contrasting color not less than one and one-quarter inches in height in a conspicuous place on the right and left sides thereof, the name of such county, city, town, or other public body, together with the name of the department or office upon the business of which the said vehicle is used."

edit on 20-10-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Good topic, you late to the ball.

NEW Feed, is where you can find This Article.

Mods, your welcome.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i need help how do i post something up: ?a reply to: SirKonstantin

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Ah well, it happens to the best of us! Thanks for the link!

ETA: Yet another thread!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-10-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FishEra2015

Have you posted 20x on other peoples threads? I believe that is the requirement so that you may be able to post your own thread topics.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

There All Over the Place!!!LOL

I guess this is the one and a million cop who has a sense of justice and humor....and a temper.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No not yet but thanks ill start doing that! a reply to: SirKonstantin

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
ETA: Yet another thread!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join