It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: 30 Goats Crammed Into Minibus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Policemen on patrol in Limpopo South Africa found More than 30 goats cramped into the back of a minibus where all the back seats were stripped out, Three men was arrested, and 20 or more goats where reclaimed by there owners later.

www.news24.com
The officers arrested three men who were sitting in the front seat, when they couldn't explain where theyd got the goats, said captain Malesela Ledwaba of Waterberg police on Wednesday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I can’t belief this some people don’t have any feelings for animals, gust imagine 30 goats cramped into a small space I really hope that the three men get trouble for this, but I don’t think so the south Africa system is for the criminals now.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
read the artical a little farther and you will notice two things >First it was a MINIE bus the minie bus can hold up to 20 people in comfert so without sets 30 goats is no problem.
secondly the only reasion why the police got involved in this was the guy stole the goats . these people are aloways taking there animals (goats chickens pigs 0 onto the bus with them to sell at the local market .
It wasent the fact the guy had goats on the bus that was a problem but the fact that he stole them.
Ps I can assure you there methed of transporting there animals is much more humane then ours . as we take semis and pack a copple hundred goats in to the point they cant even move. A cattel truck is even worse .

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Goats love to go for a ride in the country. But before driving goats around you need to get the permission of their owners.

new topics

join