It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have a theory I like to ascribe to. The day the new president gets elected they do take him to a room for debriefing. Then the powers that be explain the situation. That the secret service works for them....and will be following the president and his family for the rest of their lives. And that the president will do exactly what he is told....or....well, you get the picture. Friends, family, everyone they care about, in the grinder kind of thing. I prefer to believe that than to accept that every president we have is willing to wage unjust wars of oppression, and to trample the constitution, and to support corporations so completely to the detriment of the constituents.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Part of the problem is that the PTB have convinced you that you have no power.

Actually I think the following is more accurate

Part of the problem is that the PTB have convinced you that you DO have power

If you actually think they are trying to convince the people that "you have no power" then they are doing a horrible job , because most people actually think that they make a difference with their votes.

In order to get controll of the gov't all you need to do is have monetary influence over the following areas.

1. RNC and DNC party. They select the pool of candidates that you get to select from and they select who can be part of the debates and who gets invited.

2. Main Stream Media: They market the candidates and tell you their side of the story.

3. Lobbyiest: They draft the laws and our elected officials robosign them.

The Lobbiest either own or control the MSM and are the biggest contributors for political candidates and they are the ones that draft the laws in this country.

Without Corporation/lobbiest you can't
1. Become part of the RNC and DNC pool of candidates unless you are a team player.
2. You can't get fair ,equal or unslated media coverage.
3. You can't raise the money to run for office such as the ~500 Million raised to run for POTUS.

Bottom line the Oligopoly lobbying industries in this country have succeeded in nullifying your vote. However, keeping true to machiavellian tactics they want you to think that your vote still matters.

The article is right and that is why no matter which candidate or party gets elected the same issues still exists, the gov't gets bigger, and the corporations always end up in the winning side.
edit on 591031America/ChicagoMon, 20 Oct 2014 21:59:47 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

I prefer to believe that than to accept that every president we have is willing to wage unjust wars of oppression, and to trample the constitution, and to support corporations so completely to the detriment of the constituents.

IMO even before the RNC and the DNC puts the candidate on the ballet they have already been picked because they are willing to wage unjust wars of oppression, and to trample the constitution, and to support corporations so completely to the detriment of the constituents.

If they did not do it at that point then they would never make it into the list of candidates that the RNC and the DNC creates, nor recieve the funds to run for office, nor recieve the MSM PR marketing exposure.

The system is well balanced and maintained not much slips through the cracks because its not gov't running the show its corporate Oligopolies with billions on the line.

edit on 101031America/ChicagoMon, 20 Oct 2014 22:10:34 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Isn't that when the suits take the President into a darkened room and show him JFK's assassination............just to remind him?

Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: grey580

Part of the problem is that the PTB have convinced you that you have no power.

It's really easy to make people fall in line. All you need to do is convince them that there's nothing they can do to change it.

When in fact, ballot initiates and democracy do indeed work, so long as the general populace actually follows through.

Civil Apathy is a movement created and supported by those in power, because the less powerful you feel, the more powerful they become.

~Tenth

I don't think that's true at all. I think the people in power over the years have sculpted the system we live in today to suit them perfectly and keep us in line. And the voting system is just a part of it to help keep them in their positions of power. I believe taking part in the current voting system is playing right into their hands.

I don't think there is nothing we can do however. I feel with absolute certainty that there is something we can do about it. But it is not voting. Democracy is no good when your choices for leadership are corrupt. They are smart. Unlike blatant tyrannical dictators the leaders of countries like UK, US and Autralia have snuck dictatorship in quietly through the back door. passing laws to restrict freedom, mass surveillance, keep all wealth to themselves and changing the military and police forces to be nothing but political body guards for enforcing their rules. All over many years without people realising it so now it is just the norm. And the system is propped up by the fake democratic voting system people take part in.

The democracy people in the US or UK think they live in is fake and is the wool over their eyes.

The populace have more than enough power to take back their country. And I believe it has passed the stage where it can be done without force.

I honestly think its not a matter of if, but when the government does that one thing to cross the line. A revolution in the true sense of the word is going to happen.

And I believe it has to.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Isn't that when the suits take the President into a darkened room and show him JFK's assassination............just to remind him?

Jane

If it is not THAT, then he is at least shown enough that he has no choice but to throw everything he campaigned on, right out the window.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join