It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola treatments.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is my first as well as my last Ebola thread. This seemed the most appropriate section but if not mods feel free to move.

I have been watching this event since march and step by step saw this crisis emerge from few small west African countries to a world news headline. And after all that's happened I think it's a manufactured disease to coincide with a manufactured crisis.

I personally think this all money so here's a treatment to avoid the vaccine. I'm not a doctor but even if you are don't judge this wrongly as the big pharma masters have indoctrinated most to serving monetary purposes not health.

This is to be done if suspected infection occurs. (Hope is the main ingredient)

10 ppm Nano colloidal silver with a 3 ppm H2o2 peroxide mixture. Small shot glass every other day by mouth.
Intravenous IV drip of high dose vitamin c
Herbal tea mixture of ginger, turmeric, milk thistle, and Japanese bitter melon.
Delta 9 treatment (THC) no smoking ingestion.

This will cure Ebola. This is only treatment not to KILL Ebola but use your own body to push it out.

Here's some links for thought and why the govt doesn't want us using colloidal.

Please use at your own risk and use your brain to think before acting and research what's being told to you by everyone even me to have you or opinion as everyone does.

(FDA arrests)
www.naturalnews.com...

(Colloidal Ebola)
www.naturalnews.com...

(Colloidal Ebola)
www.familyhealthnews.com...

(Vitamin C)
vitamincfoundation.org...

(Vitamin C)
www.patrickholford.com...

(THC Ebola)
www.naturalnews.com...

(THC Ebola)
marijuana.com...

edit on 20-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

I believe you are onto something here "in general"...I won't try the recipe (don't need to).

I read your first link and it confirms the FDA is only protecting big-farma...again.

Nice OP
S&Fs

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

In the end it won't matter. The world will be over as we know it. I just hope Will Ferrel survives so we have something to laugh about.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The best cure for fearbola is a single grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Hey, maybe that this guy has the "cure", maybe he is the reason for it not to spread, it's in the same league as the other ones...

Ebola outbreak: Millionaire preacher TB Joshua 'sends 4,000 bottles of holy water to Sierra Leone as cure'
Or maybe some of these.
Don't fall for it: Salt, hot water, and other things that will not cure Ebola
Or are we looking at snake oil's, you know, it's not only governments who try to make money on this...
edit on 20-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Indeed one should not buy a branded "cure"
Only backed up by medical research and patient outcomes are best.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

1 capful of bleach every 8 hrs followed by spraying lysol into a sack and huffing for 1 min.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Um this I wouldn't recommend this. That's deadly as someone really died thinking it would make them immune to Ebola.

thepost.com.nipsysnews.com...'ll-cure-ebola/r/183858

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

yes it will kill you if you do not have ebola and do it. it offers no immunity but if you have the virus and are on your deathbed with no treatment in reach then doing this for 12 to 24 hours will work. again if you drink bleach it will kill you.

It is a last resort treatment that will work
using large amounts of lysol in a confined space for high risk contacts will not hurt you and is wise.
edit on 20-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I guess if one had Ebola knowing its 50-90 % fatality rate then they would do anything to try and stay alive. When ones on their death bed they may be very susceptible to opinion.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Let's be honest there are toxic levels to everything. If you drink a gallon of bleach you will die but there is also a certain level that the body can handle but the virus can not. It seems logical that if the right balance was achieved then a dillution in water would work if followed by something like vitaman c and healthy nutrients.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I suppose it could work

new topics

top topics

join