It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friendly telemarketing reminder from the CDC to get your flu shot today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hubby just called to tell me about an interesting voicemail he received this morning. It was a lovely minute long recording telling him:

"The Center for Disease Control and Blue Cross/Blue Shield strongly recommend that you get a flu shot"

We do not even have Blue Cross/ Blue Shield insurance and are on the Don't Call registry.

I'm just curious how many others have gotten this friendly government reminder.

FYI: The phone number it came from was 877-205-1650.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Uh-huh.

That ain't gonna happen.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

but we are supposed to do what they say!!!!!!!!!!! oh you little humans....i mean....robots...wait robomans...humans...damn...that ebola got real close that time....glad im done pooping...
anyways...wait where is the nearest mosanto school, i mean pharmacy....the preciousss....i needssss itttt!!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

happy monday!
namaste

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'd much rather get sick from getting drunk than from getting a flu shot. The hangover only lasts one day, the reaction to the shot lasts almost a week.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'd much rather get sick from getting drunk than from getting a flu shot. The hangover only lasts one day, the reaction to the shot lasts almost a week.

Or, in some cases, the rest of your life.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm tired of all these suggestions supposedly for our health that studies show don't do what they are sold to do.

Ugh. Its almost rant worthy
edit on 20-10-2014 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

new topics

top topics

join