It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever sat... and thought about the vastness of this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Just a simple thought here.
Thinking about this and trying to place every type of Non-Terrestrial Entitiy, Subject Craft... among what we know...

Thinking back to some of the earliest cave paintings... to dark ages art work.
You see it... its there... even with moderen day sightings.

Ever thought about what it would be like from their POV?
Ya... seems very weird...

Then you have all the sighting stuff...
How does it relate to mythic creatures.
Compare them to some of the classic greys...

But if you think about this stuff and focus on a LARGE scale... it becomes
somewhat overwhelming. Keep digging... you'll find it.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm guessing that what you're trying to imply is that aliens have always been here, and may even be hinting at the possibility that they planted us here, and are monitoring us.

While I have my own thoughts on that issue, I think it rather unlikley for a number of reasons:

1) Aliens would have had to have more contact with us over the course of the past several millenia, unless they follow the same Trekky "Prime Directive".

2) They would have to spend a lot of time covering their tracks to prevent the exposure of themselves, and the failing of numero uno.

and 3) It's just impractical when you think about it. It takes WAY too much time to cover up all of their activities, and still keep some kind of watchful eye on us.

Now, if all you are implying is that they planted us here, I think I can buy that much. But then the question arises, why come back now? Why not just let us evolve on our own?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Nice post
and yes, it is awe inspiring, isn't it? I have asked myself the same questions, and continue my search. The ancient art work will really cause a person to think, and perhaps, one day, someone will put this jigsaw puzzle together. There has to be something to all the sightings, similarities, and ancient artwork.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Imagining infinity.
No beginning, no end.
From the beginning to the end of the world, I've imagined the lot - from the Bible to Sitchin.

We can imagine but we can't know - not yet. Hopefully eventually we will know.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
Nice post
and yes, it is awe inspiring, isn't it? I have asked myself the same questions, and continue my search. The ancient art work will really cause a person to think, and perhaps, one day, someone will put this jigsaw puzzle together. There has to be something to all the sightings, similarities, and ancient artwork.

www.crystalinks.com...

Read the 7th tablet... its quite intresting...

And my main post was pretty much a mental dump I've had running on for years now. (not as detailed tho)

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora

Originally posted by Journey
Nice post

www.crystalinks.com...

Read the 7th tablet... its quite intresting...

And my main post was pretty much a mental dump I've had running on for years now. (not as detailed tho)

Does it sound more ancient and mysterious if the writing was in the Queens english? Ye begone demon

If I was an alien, I would be a passive observer, seeing how humans like to dissect creatures who they first encounter.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Justanotherperson]

top topics

join