It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Quietly Prepares 'Surge' Of Millions Of New Immigrant IDs...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
It doesn't solve the problem.

That's because where you see a problem someone else sees an opportunity and I'm not talking about the border hoppers.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
I had a hard time reading through that.

Clarify something for me here?

Are they talking about new bodies coming in across the border or are they trying to get those already here illegally to be identified or both?

If they are already here working illegally while being paid under the table then getting legalized so they could pay their fair share of taxes like the rest of us is a good thing imho.

Would sure help offset all the free medical and food stamps etc etc etc subsidies many are already receiving.

So a squatter breaks into your house and decides he is going to live there. The government won't do anything to help and you are stuck with him taking up your space, using your stuff, etc. You are working with a lawyer to get him kicked out legally. Then...he decides to give you a few bucks toward the food he is stealing from your fridge.

While that "seems" like a better situation, it lays the precedence for him being a paying tenant and not a simple thief...which he is. First...always remember this person is acting illegally. Second...if you accept payment for what this person is doing, I believe that shows your acceptance and...again, if I have this right...you have then ALLOWED them to stay.

Think of it this way...you know those checks you get for $10,000 or so that secure your agreement to a loan or payment on a lawsuit as soon as you deposit them? Isn't this the same thing?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So a squatter breaks into your house ...

It isn't your house.

You think it is? How many times has what someone posted on the nets about what "we" should do about the issue been done?
edit on 23-10-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
THERE'S GOING TO BE A VERY REAL DISCUSSION THAT WILL BE BROADCAST TONIGHT BY THE OATH KEEPERS... STEWART RHODES AND HIS DISCUSSION ON OUR OPTIONS IN LIGHT OF OBAMA'S ASSAULT AGAINST OUR CONSTITUTION AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BEING THE JOHNY STORM SHOW'S BROADCAST ~TONIGHT~ AT 6:30 PM PACIFIC TIME, 7:30 MOUNTAIN TIME, 8:30 CENTRAL TIME, 9:30 EASTERN TIME.

"Show will last two hours. Go here to listen and participate:

www.blogtalkradio.com...

We will be discussing what our options are if/when the Republicans fail to impeach Obama. What can we the people do? What can our states do? What MUST they do? Among the topics will be the intentional creation of crisis that we are being subjected to, from the border to Ferguson, to Ebola, and how we are in great danger of being tricked into a military coup, which would also destroy our Constitution, and what we can do to prevent that, while also defending and preserving what is left of our Republic. We are in a bad spot, and need to think clearly as well as being willing to act courageously. Nullification and the militia, are the two key words that lead us to a constitutional solution. – Stewart"

Here is the description of the show from Johnny Storm:

"Tune in tonight to join myself and Stewart Rhodes of Oath Keepers as we discuss the latest executive action of Obama and what it means for America and our constitution. Just a few years ago Obama said he would never abuse the powers of the President and yet his actions show us he’s done the complete opposite!

Join Stewart and I tonight as we talk about our options as Americans! It’s time to wake up America or lose your liberties forever!"

*All folks need to do is click on the link provided and they will have all the call in/listening info they need. There is a button that says listen that they should click on or they can call in and listen. There will also be a chat room open where they can leave comments. I do ask that callers be respectful and not start debates while we’re live on air. Any disruptive caller will be booted.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Seems every one from Congress, Administration, IRS, Corporation CEOs, bankers, illegals get to break the law with no consequence but the average citizen can't.

Some thing seems wrong.
edit on 11/21/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Seems every one from Congress, Administration, IRS, Corporation CEOs, bankers, illegals get to break the law with no consequence but the average citizen can't.

Sure they can. Just don't get caught without a "get out of jail free card". Those in the categories you listed without one also had to pay the price.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join