It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weapons of Death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It's a wonder that so much research and money and time is invested into weapons of death.

To me death is just a short temporary thing before immortality and eternal life.

Like if the money was spent in the opposite direction.

Spend money on creating life and living forever. Bullets kill with guns in peoples hands. They these guns can be made obsolete. Power.

Might.

Spirit perhaps.

Soul. For the power. I think a soul is a battery. But they start cold. So lots of things can happen to them. But this is depending on a definition of soul. Which means the question is what tech does our body really have if not a soul. What tech in my body can I access and control with my mind. How do we upgrade this tech. I can run faster with physical training and practice.

So then what is suffering?

We have the power of movement most of us. We can walk around pick up and interact with objects. If your of a certain level you can use the internet and post on forums or youtube. Perhaps reaching millions.

Bring life instead of death. What are some ways to bring life? Actually this is to hard.

Money do you think for most people is 50% of lifes worries or more.

We need more abundance.

Diversion of money from weapons of death to increasing the good things and perhaps towards somewhat a construction of weapons of life.

Quality Food. Quality Air. Quality Housing.

We should be demanding life. We should demand life and more of it. Perhaps your not qualified? Don't have a license?

These weapons of death can be all made very obsolete very quickly.

That's just how I see it.

Stand up to the evil and actually enjoy life for a change. Some one help me do this.

I mean honestly what do we get out of life?

With so much evil kicking ass. Evil is winning. It secrets and operation in the dark.

It uses death as it's only weapon though. This is it's weakness. It thinks death is permanent.

For Life and Love is just as strong as death.

Perhaps consider changing your strategy and using more life giving in turn getting more life.

I know that financially money doesn't get to people. They can't afford housing. They can't afford food. They can't afford drugs they need. How do we foster more life in the dire situations perhaps of some.

How do we reach out.

Again this is to hard.

I say that no matter what you think leaving these people behind is primitive, crude and brutal.

There are better ways. What are your ways?

Some have a super abundance while others starve and barely make it while working 40+ hours a week.

What are weapons of life. How do we gain control of ourselves. What has been your experience? Are you able to communicate anything at all that I can possibly understand and will remember that will benefit me?

There's all sorts of ideas here.

Speak life. Or speak death. The tongue has the power of life and death.

Demonstrate you power.

Is it life upon life. Or kill death to bring life speaking over evil, evil being that which I perceive that everyone has a general consensus and follows certain guidelines and rules.

My tongue has little life to speak. I perhaps have little or no love. I'm hungry.

If you have the power of life or death chose one and state which you are choosing in your post.

Does it take 1000 words?

I say choose life and only life. Death to death.

No really i'm this dumb.

Thax

Leeda

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda

In amongst all that disjointed rambling is a decent point.

Bad weapons.....booooooo

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: leeda

Which means the question is what tech does our body really have if not a soul. What tech in my body can I access and control with my mind. How do we upgrade this tech. I can run faster with physical training and practice

You covered a fair bit of ground, the above stuck out for me.

Make no mistake that DNA is a program. Who or how it was created is the big question. It's a code of life. It replicates and even has the occasional programming errors. Funny that eh?

Upgrades?

A few thoughts of mine on that.

This is done genetically generationally, You think, want and desire certain changes in or for your life. Some will come to pass through hard work, schooling, training, lifestyles changes etc while others for whatever reason do not. You may be unknowingly programing the genes you'll pass along to your offspring. They in turn will be programmed from conception with certain desires that will in turn be achieved, modified or not accomplished at all depending on their real life choices or situations they experience beyond their control.

DNA is a code, It's a programming, we're still trying to figure out all that this form of biological tech impacts in our lives. Everything from the color of hair and eyes down to what diseases/illness we are susceptible to. Why couldn't some of our subconscious desires also be programmed from previous generations and I might be giving a slightly different perspective on what we already call 'instinct'

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
A few ways to upgrade.
1) replace limiting thoughts of lack with thoughts of abundance.
2) Take the high road. Be Kind and loving and tolerant letting you higher consciousness take the lead.
3) Create the world you want to live in. Be the change you want to see. a reply to: SLAYER69

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

4.) Unicorns and rainbows.

Life is pretty damn brutal sometimes.

I like 3 though,

"3) Create the world you want to live in. Be the change you want to see"

I have no control over other people, places or things, I'm responsible for my own actions.

I'll decide what those actions or reactions will be.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't own weapons of death, I own weapons of life. Mine and my families lives.

I don't want to use my weapons of life, so make good choices in life.

Pretty simple really!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It's a wonder that so much research and money and time is invested into weapons of death

A ton of time and money has been funneled into weapon development, hard working Americans money to boot.
At the same time we don't know if advances in science/technology/understanding and their adaptations even come mainstream. The hidden hand is hidden. And they possibly already have the backdoor - I mean like to the Universe. DNA and Matter is basically a code of 1's and 0's. Figure out the right hack/magic/code because you have the entire world focused on bringing you the resources necessary to accomplish it, and "NO ONE is getting to the FRONT of the train" so to speak.

Snowpiercer(IMDB)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Spend money on creating life and living forever.

That is a terrible idea. What if everyone lived forever? I know, I personally wouldn't want to live forever. And how good do you think the economy would be if the population was left unchecked? How fast do you think the rest of the Earth would decay and be destroyed? Death is necessary and it is unwise to circumvent it.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I say choose life and only life. Death to death.

Death and weapons are necessary for life. You have to eat.

No really i'm this dumb.

I wasn't going to say it.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Weapons of life would not be weapons - they would be food and medicines and genetic modifications.......

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This little Japanese guy who was giving us tips on how to hurt people once told us - "Everything you ate today gave its life so that you can fulfill your duty. Are you going to be worthy of that sacrifice?"

Death happens. You are at the top of a pyramid built on megadeath - animals, plants, bacteria perished in countless numbers to keep you going today. The question is...will you spend that sacrifice on watching "Dancing with the Stars", or will you do something with it? Is the world getting its return on investment in you?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
Weapons of life would not be weapons - they would be food and medicines and genetic modifications.......

Or really horrible bacterial weapons. I like tularensis, myself.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: leeda

From my perspective/point of view, attaining immortality is something only possible on an individual basis, there is no universal answer to it. This means, when an individual does attain it, it because they have done it themselves, with their own thoughts and actions. As the answer is unique, and often, accidental for each individual, the concept that there is some sort of "key" that unlocks it is in my opinion, false.

Why so much money on weapons of death? Because people are narrow-minded and cannot see past their own survival, or the survival of whatever groups/dominions they represent.

In order to be a universal person, one must have a broad approach to life, must be "compatible" with all individuals, and not segregated in favour of one group or another.

new topics

top topics

join