It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Lynda Bellingham British Actress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I was sad to learn of the death of the actress Lynda Bellingham from colon Cancer.

She had a wonderful warm personality and did comedy effortlessly, ever a professional, her warmth and fun will be missed from our tv.

RIP Lynda and thank you for the laughs.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Who was she? What did she star in?.... I haven't heard of her.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Lynda Bellingham

Google is your friend. You should really post a link as many will not know who she is. I'll help you out if you don't know how. Click the link above.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lonegurkha
Lynda Bellingham

Google is your friend. You should really post a link as many will not know who she is. I'll help you out if you don't know how. Click the link above.

Thank you for the link.....I read her history and it's very sad to hear she succumbed to her illness an was in immense pain. Prayers to her family.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Really sad to hear this especially because she had hoped that shecwould have some control as to when and how she would die. She had hoped to spend one last Xmas with family and it obviously wasnt meant to be. As for stopping the treatment I feel she did right thing. My dad was lucky he got xmas with his family and died end of April but in retrospect my sister and I wish he hadnt have had treatment because he had it in December and he was so so ill all over Xmas. It probably would have been better to have Xmas without side effects and then fade away but unfortunately there is always the hope that the treatment will give a loved one more precious time but at at what cost!a reply to: Shiloh7

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
That is a shock, she only did Loose Women recently.

Heart-breakingly sad to see her visibly deteriorate, yet to see her so publicly upbeat about it all.

It's a mercy it happened sooner rather than later, I suppose.

top topics

join