It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Environmental Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I have written at length about HAARP and the potential (operational?) offensive applications capable of creating various environmental effects during warfare. The most obvious ones is weather modification and seismic activity.

Discussion?

Environmental War: A Primer & FAQ
Environmental war is defined as [1] the intentional modification of a system of the natural ecology, such climate and weather, earth systems such as the ionosphere, magnetosphere, tectonic plate system, and/or the triggering of seismic events (earthquakes) [2] to cause intentional physical, economic, and psycho-social, and physical destruction to an intended target geophysical or population location, [3] as part of strategic or tactical war.

Environmental war however carried out is almost always a violation of the 1977 United Nations Treaty against modification of the environment. Thus, environmental weapons are developed in secret, and acts of environmental war are carried out covertly, as both environmental weapons and war are illegal under international law. Environmental war is generally carried out as a strategic deception (Psyops).

www.ecologynews.com...

In a book entitled Tesla � The Lost Inventions, a section is titled �Man-Made Earthquake�. It discloses Tesla�s fascination with the power of resonance and he experimented with it not only electrically but on the mechanical plane as well. In his Manhattan, USA lab, Tesla built mechanical vibrators and tested their powers. One experiment got out of hand.

Tesla attached a powerful little vibrator driven by compressed air to a steel pillar. Leaving it there, he went about his business. Meanwhile, down the street, a violent quaking built up, shaking down plaster, bursting plumbing, cracking windows, and breaking heavy machinery off its anchorages.

Tesla�s vibrator had found the resonant frequency of a deep sandy layer of subsoil beneath his building, setting off a small earthquake. Soon Tesla�s own building began to quake. It is reported that just as the police broke into his lab, Tesla was seen smashing the device with a sledge hammer, the only way he could promptly stop it.

In a similar experiment, on an evening walk through the city, Tesla attached a battery powered vibrator, described as being the size of an alarm clock, to the steel framework of a building under construction. He adjusted it to a suitable frequency and set the structure into resonant vibration.

The structure shook, and so did the earth under his feet. Tesla later boasted he could shake down the Empire State Building with such a device. If this claim was not extravagant enough, he went on to say a large-scale resonant vibration was capable of splitting the earth in half.

www.newdawnmagazine.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
NOT FOR USE BY WOMAN
or men...

LOL
I had to just couldnt pass it up.
hehehe

[Edited on 1-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
LOL! Very true!

And the kicker is that the great descendant of Teslas Vibrator is alive and well in Gakona Alaska. If you dont believe me, check the World Wide Seismic thread, I have been tracking and correlating HAARP activity with seismic activity for like a month and a half now...

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Oh I believe you, as a matter of fact. I happen to believe you above everyone else here, but thats only do to my opinion that you want the honest truth and in so promote what you find to be truth. Not that I don't find others on par, but I have never found your statement to be false or unresearched.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
*Hoisting a toast of crown and coke*

Well thank you very much sir!

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Can you post a chart that shows the HAARP activity you've been monitoring as an overlay to eartquakes and other seismic activity. And exactly how do they target the nergy beams with any accuracy? Thank you.

edit on 29-4-2012 by Techtron because: typo

join