It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Time To Bring In Your Tomato Plants?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Have you taken your plant inside yet? With ebola on the horizon I brought them in, but subsequently the 30yr interest rates dropped below 4% so now I have them on the porch outside but still covered in a protective sheath...

Thoughts?

OG

edit on 10-20-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem
I wouldnt hurt to cover your plants now but I wouldnt use Ebola as an excuse to do it

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Well I always try to bring them in before any kind of doom commences. .. that's usually the first sign as well...if you see your neighbors tomatoes being transferred inside then start prepping for an ELE.

OG

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It probably wouldn't hurt to lay off the peyote either....

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Ebola virus survives only a short time on surfaces that are in the sun or have dried. Link Here
Ultraviolet light has been deemed an effective way of helping to control the contamination of Ebola with surfaces after it is outside the host. Link

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

If you scrog your tomatoes, you can't possibly bring them in. I love the awesomeness of tomato trees!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

What a beautiful picture, made my mouth water. lol

OP here in the hard headed midwest, we don't bring our tomato plants in. If however we did, it would not be because of anything other than frost.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
a reply to: gmoneystunt

if you see your neighbors tomatoes being transferred inside then start prepping for an ELE.

OG

Outside tomatoes here froze over a month ago. If they had a greenhouse over them they might still be good. It warmed up again during the daytime.
This advice only works in the south.......

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Folks you do understand I have no actual tomato plants?

OG

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

WTH? Thread Fail.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

Bringing in the tomato plants is a well known term when doom is approaching...look it up..

OG

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Bringing in the tomato plants is a well known term when doom is approaching...look it up..

OG

Okay..
When I bring my tomatoes in its usually for canning and eating because they are ready unless I'm going to pickle some green tomatoes.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Ok I looked it up, did not find anything on the first page of google . Where I live no one says that as a euphemism for anything. I still feel ripped off.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

OG

Okay..
When I bring my tomatoes in its usually for canning and eating because they are ready unless I'm going to pickle some green tomatoes.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist

Ok I looked it up, did not find anything on the first page of google . Where I live no one says that as a euphemism for anything. I still feel ripped off.

My dear look harder, try the "other" conspiracy forum...

OG

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I can't believe you went there. That is not a reliable source, and does not mean a euphemism posted there is widely accepted. Your thread is misleading, period.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I can't believe you went there. That is not a reliable source, and does not mean a euphemism posted there is widely accepted. Your thread is misleading, period.

Im not sure whats more amusing...the fact that you were unaware of this phrase...or the fact that your actually scolding me for making a thread that made you so excited about tomatoes...

OG

edit on 10-20-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

There are principles here that you are failing to see. Perhaps it is you who is lacking in snap.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Im not sure whats more amusing...the fact that you were unaware of this phrase...or the fact that your actually scolding me for making a thread that made you so excited about tomatoes...

OG

Could you provide a link or two about this phrase that you claim that is well known?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

A simple google search of the phrase will be sufficient, try it, its painless.

PG

top topics

<<   2 >>

join