It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Who Was Your First Crush?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:19 AM

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: DeepImpactX
a reply to: skunkape23

First grade......Teresa Florez. Then a week later I noticed another girl........Melody Beechy. Crushing on her too. A week later I was pushing them both on the swingset at recess. They didn't seem to mind. They were friends anyway.

My first crush was a two-fer, but if you want to get technical it was Teresa.

You have to follow through on that one. If they are both still single, I recommend, as your attorney, to set up some hot three way action. You're not getting any younger.
In the case that they are not still single, forget above advice.

Funny, you.

Following through. I have no idea where they are or even if they're still alive. This was 40 years ago. A few lifetimes in my world. Doubt if they even remember that. When I was overseas in the military, and then a few years after I got back stateside, I did things that were the adult equivalent, but that was a long time, and many drugs, ago as well. Now I'm at the point where, when I see a good looking filly I automatically think "That's some fathers little girl".
Even if she's as pure as the driven slush, she's still someone's little girl.

I have 2 of my own and I have to set an example as a man that they can look up to, and find one with the same attributes. I don't want them marrying a dog .

Damn maturity. It gets you every time.

It's a cool topic though. It's always good to go back from time to time and see how far you've come. To see how much better you look at and deal with the opposite sex.
edit on 23-10-2014 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:09 AM
Probably my first crush ever, I just adored him, so handsome and funny

When I was a tween/earty teen I was over the moon for Christian Slater, teenbop posters all over my wall of him....

Someone else mentioned a cute young Republican named Alex P. Keaton.... Michael J Fox was also a major crush of mine when I was younger.

Also I had a huge thing for Macgyver
edit on 23-10-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>