It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oakley, MI population-290. Police-100+. Secrets? Many...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122
Thanks for that. Here you need to be registered with the tax office as a business for either a .com.au, or as a charity/NPO for a .org.au. More restrictions on gov.au and edu.au...

I guess its all moot to the topic.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

No not at all, I'm glad you brought it up because I didn't realize how different the process worked in other countries. You learn something new every day!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If you look up the news you'll find that they sell badges and ID cards that say your an Oakley police officer for $1000. You have to have a permit to carry to get it. That allows you to carry your concealed gun anywhere because your a police officer. Many people that ate officers have never been to the town. Lots of info out there

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Yes that's been covered but it doesn't explain the response to drop the case for the ridiculous reasons. Furthermore why would you buy a badge if you haven't been there. So all of these people would have to be in Michigan or would the badge allow to carry out of the jurisdiction?.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: mikell

Yes that's been covered but it doesn't explain the response to drop the case for the ridiculous reasons. Furthermore why would you buy a badge if you haven't been there. So all of these people would have to be in Michigan or would the badge allow to carry out of the jurisdiction?.

1. Somebody with money lawyered up

2. For the ability to purchase certain firearms as I have stated three times already.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

But if many of them haven't even been near the place do we assume they are even in the same state. Does a badge allow you to carry and buy weapons anywhere in the US (im from the UK). Also I don't think someone with money would just offer up the legal fees etc from the kindness of their hearts. Either its been done as a collective to enable them to do what you say. However if this is the case it must be getting pretty steep to have these privilages now, what with the initial fee, the legal fees and then with the possibility of having their names released. I don't think just for the sake of being able to carry a weapon would someone pay all of that.

Something still stinks. Looking at the city on google earth the place is tiny. Really nothing their. Ive seen a few steel trucks on it that are linked to the American military with steel contracts. But that's about it. Maybe it is what has been said a way to put in place a small army in the case of the coming state emergency. If the easily manipulated mind is offered this kind of deal many would take it in what they feel will be the right side. Rather be the one pointing the gun than the one with the hands up?

Either way il be in my cave using my extra body weight (I intend to bulk up im too skinny) to allow me to survive.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Well I called it for what it is because this practice has been going on a while now. I'm not sure how they going about purchasing the firearms after they buy their badge tbh.

I can look it up I guess. It's not that much different than a gun club I would imagine.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
That seems to be a likely explanation. This is small town B.S. a reply to: Dutchowl

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join