It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A secret society within the ATS website!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
don't know much about the RATS. Just sounds like you need to be serious about it to want to join. I myself, will be that serious after I've been around enough to gain access. Then I'll make a decision. Isn't that what ATS is really about? Gathering as much info as possible, weather it's fact, oppinion, or conjecture, doing the reasearch on your own via links provided, or pictures, or news articles ect..., and then making an informed decision based on what you've gathered or dedused? I see this strictly as a way for those that are serious and dedicated to certain topics of descusion to be able to avoid the people that are only motivated to spread hate and discontent by starting arguments and looking for a fight. Serious people will not waste 5000 points and 250 a month to argue like they're on the playground. I personally feel it's worth the price of admision.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
*watches as the other RATS members start readying their pixy sticks for a second whippin' "

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
*Sigh* I remember when I opened this thread. I got four or five "way aboves" and they all got taken away.
I think it's interesting though, I was thinking about RATS again today, which is why I found this thread again, and I was thinking about how in reality, we're all a part of some conspiracy or secret group, though it may not be a "society", persay. Many of us on this website are conspiring against our rival conspiracists, such as the shadow governments and the underground devil-worshipping cult who runs the day care center down the street. Who's to say that our conspiracies are less bad than theirs?
TS is a prime example, and I have yet to get enough points to join. Hmmmm...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join