It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A secret society within the ATS website!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
The top echelon of course is PRATS.

Jeez. I bet SimonGray never even heard of that level way out beyond the Van Allen belt.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

Without that information I have to make a wild guess that you recieved 5000 points per vote, as a result you will be deducted 15000 points. This means you are 12000 points in the negative.

Awww, come on it's Christmas, besides a little fun is worth something!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
im standing firm on my belief that im owed points for buying a secret forum that went public!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
i post on ATS not for the purpose of denying ignorance or for points. Sometmies ignorance is good, for instance, if your parents are having sex right now do you want to know? I would prefer not to have that knowledge. I am just a curious fellow who wants to see RATS and is not happy that ATS hasn't had the common decency to give me back my 500 points, and possibly even 750 points.

Also, in my humble opinion, RATS isn't really worthwhile unless you either have sensitive information to discuss or are seriously interested in investigating such information given by others.

Points are easy come, easy go. You can only spend so many, you can't take them off the site, and they can't protect you from being judged by the content of your posts. I count points by tens of thousands and I consider them good for getting a small idea of what sort of member I am talking to.
0-10,000: Cut them slack as newbies and don't assume too much because everyone starts here.
10-20,000: This person has been around a little bit so if they are still posting a ton of stupid stuff it may be time to ignore them. More commonly this is a competent member and may have read about whatever you are discussing before.
20-30,000: Mind your manners because they've been around.
50,000+ : They are older than dirt (as members) and can probably smell a hoax a mile away.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If you think we worship rats in RATS, I'd hate to think what you think members of the TWATS (The Way Above Top Secret award winners) worship!!!

Dude seriously! You evidently don't know whats Twat really is!

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Strigoi]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
At the risk of losing points or credibility... Rats sounds more like a cult of loonies with nothing better to do then face the facts of the real world... It's much easier to live in an imaginary play zone isn't it?

IMHO

[edit on 9-12-2004 by LostSailor]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Lets see here

RATS

Radio Active Trampoline Society
Rocket Astronaut Toilet System
Rubber Aardvark Theology Seminary
Rockers Against Torch Songs
Risky Attitudes Toward Success
Really Awful Taco Stand
Robots Against Tight Screws
Redundant A$$-wipe Training School
Republican Administrative Tax Shelters
Resuscitation After Tantric Sex
Russians Against Tight Sneakers
Romanian Athletic Talc Sniffers
Resistance Against Trouser Snakes
Repetitive Angst Towards Smooching
Ridiculous Apocalyptic Thread Submissions
Rapidly Advancing Technical Skills
Rotten Angry Troll Stompers

[edit on 9-12-2004 by FallenFromTheTree]

[edit on 9-12-2004 by FallenFromTheTree]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
First of all, thanks again to those who voted me "Way Above", even though I think some of my other posts that didn't get any votes were more deserving of it, AND even though I believe ALL of my points received from your votes were deducted. (I hope they refunded your votes.)

Second of all, moving this thread from the "Secret Societies" forum into this one was a serious mistake and evidence of this website's efforts in downplaying the significance of my theory on the goings-on in the underbelly of ATS. (Is this starting to get old?) But, I won't argue with Mods. YAY FOR MODS!

And lastly, I'd have more to say but I'm on vaca in Virginia on a hotel computer. (Isn't it so much cooler when you call vacation "vaca"?) I just got back from "Seussical the Musical" and it was fantastic! But I'll be happy to get back home...if I can call it that, so I can get back to voicing my opinions in this forum because I LOVE it and I'm so glad I didn't get banned! (yet)

[edit on 10/12/04 by an3rkist]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
Second of all, moving this thread from the "Secret Societies" forum into this one was a serious mistake and evidence of this website's efforts in downplaying the significance of my theory on the goings-on in the underbelly of ATS.

Here we are again with great consternation of constant cracking over those beffudling realy secret tops with upon which everyone is preoccupied and mezzzzzzzmerizzzzzed for the terrible secrets of chistmas future they fortell.

I wonder as I wonder about wondering over such wonders should we wonder what wonders await those who wander into the realm of really secret tops? Or --- crazy as it may seem --- is all we need do but do the deed to the done of making perfectly propotioned posts that prepetuate the adding of points?

I wonder.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
[edit on 12/10/2004 by 1]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Looks like you can't mention the name! I was edited!

Just Kidding,

[edit on 12-10-2004 by BeingWatchedByThem]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
To be more convincing you need to reverse the order of the day and month. You have it backwards.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
To be more convincing you need to reverse the order of the day and month. You have it backwards.

Well it'd be too easy to debunk either way. Because some people view month/day/year, others day/month/year, ect.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
I'll save up five thousand points and get into RATS just out of sheer curiousity. I don't know what "sensitive subject" means, but I'm determined to find out!

I'll save you 5000 points and tell you exactly what's in the Really Above Top Secret forum. But hurry up and read this quick before they come for me...

First, about 80% of the posts are along the lines of: "I paid _____ points for this?"

Ahh, but the other 20% is where it gets interesting. For example, there's even a thread on who really runs AboveTopSecret.com, and believe it or not it's

[edit on 10/12/2004 by [Error 128: Access Denied]]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
It looks like we were overheard planning our latest world takeover. Never mind, we managed to deal with it before it went too far ...

EDIT: Top Secret Image Censored for Security Reasons

[edit on 14-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I knew it, ATS is involved in some kind of global take over....

ATS - BTS - P@ATS and Ignorance Denied

Its branching out creating a web of conspiracy and knowledge,

The End is Near

*runs to secret nuclear bunker in mountains*

[edit on 12-12-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
OMG they're after me !!!
There's someone outside - and he's holding ... a SPOON !!!

[edit on 12-12-2004 by Ravenna]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ravenna
OMG they're after me !!!
There's someone outside - and he's holding ... a SPOON !!!

You can't blame me for this one, I was in London stringing up Blair

It must have been one of the 'Mods in Black'

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I must admit that I was very concerned when I read that note, to say the least. If they can get to Pisky, then none of us is safe.

Pisky, if you need a place to hide out for a while, I think I have an empty shoebox around here that might fill the bill. I know it's not much, but my understanding is that Cornish Pixies are a fairly compact species.

With some Barbie furniture borrowed from one of my nieces, it might make a rather comfortable safe house.

Watch your back, and don't trust anyone carrying a spoon...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'll be taking the right exit

yah for Letter James

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join