It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A secret society within the ATS website!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
OK, sorry but point whoring using the voting system is totally unethical. I tried to find out how much you recieved for each vote, but coudn't.

Without that information I have to make a wild guess that you recieved 5000 points per vote, as a result you will be deducted 15000 points. This means you are 12000 points in the negative.

Hmmm ... thats a little draconian, even for me, I will make it 500 points per vote instead = 1500. If you can show somewhere that it is leass than 500 points, I will add the diffference on.

Oh I see how it is, you're one of them aren't you? Trying to keep me out of RATS! Well I'm not scared of you! It's like the smoking man said when somebody suggested killing Mulder: "That would turn one man's religion into a crusade." I'm too high profile for you to exterminate now! All you can do is slow me down, not stop me! Deduct all the points you want, but I'll still get in! Someday! Somehow!

I must ask, though: how can you be so blatantly obvious? Now everyone knows you're in on it!

[edit on 9/12/04 by an3rkist]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hey Netchicken, since you took my points away you gave those guys their votes back, right? I'd hate for them to have wasted their votes on li'l ole me who's probably about to be banned.

Oh, and don't forget to take the points that I got from when you replied to my thread. You wouldn't want to be supporting me on my quest, now would ya?

[edit on 9/12/04 by an3rkist]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Without that information I have to make a wild guess that you recieved 5000 points per vote, as a result you will be deducted 15000 points. This means you are 12000 points in the negative.

Are you for real!? A couple of folks voted for this guy and your going to take his points? I hope your joking netchicken.

If not, allow me to voice my dissent thusly...

You have voted an3rkist for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Ohhh ohhhh do me do me...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I am of the 30th degree (Order of the Hamster). I am breaking a solemn vow here so if I don't post anything more you can assume that I have been beaten to death with a pixy stick.

DETAILS CENSORED

You know too much, little pixy. To whom have you been talking?

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If you think we worship rats in RATS, I'd hate to think what you think members of the TWATS (The Way Above Top Secret award winners) worship!!!

Don't worry an3rkist, as soon as we see you nearing 5000, the cost will be made 10,000....
(Kidding)

10 cyberbucks says that as soon as you get into RATS, we see a complaint from you complaining about what a waste of points you think it is....

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You have voted an3rkist for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month

Guess what? I'm thirteen points away from changing my text color in my avatar. I voted for you because of your determination to acquire something you do not have.

However, your methods are a bit unsound.

Still, you have the guts to admit what you're really feeling. Points shmoints. Maybe a research paper on The Trickle Down Theory would do you some good. Grab some points and spread the wealth.

Dot.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Posting a VALID news thread is an excellent way...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I am of the 30th degree (Order of the Hamster). I am breaking a solemn vow here so if I don't post anything more you can assume that I have been beaten to death with a pixy stick.

DETAILS CENSORED

You have voted Pisky for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Good Stuff !!!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hey god damnit! Someone vote for me too!
If I'd of known all I had to do was create a simple satire of the RATS forum and the point system to get some TWATS action, I'd of done that months ago....lol...No one ever thinks of miserable old Enron....

BTW....You all have it wrong! Totaly lunacy....RATS is controlled by the highly complex dust mites that live under our beds who control our minds by infiltrating our nostrils at night and make us wake up complaining about what ATS can do for us, and not what WE can do for ATS.....Thus the preponderance of silly useless posts that go nowhere and have nothing to do with what we all truly care about..........

Am I connecting on a physical and mental level with you all yet?!

[edit on 12/9/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

DETAILS CENSORED

And this is why the Pisky Baby should be kept away from the eggnog....

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

DETAILS CENSORED

Pisky, you are the Brave One certainly!
The Secret Society that I belong to....so secret it has NO NAME....would not let me tell what you told. *looks around nervously*
At least you didn't reveal the secrets of FredT and Byrd

I fear Astrocreep is on to you, beware!

[edit on 9-12-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hmmm ... thats a little draconian, even for me, I will make it 500 points per vote instead = 1500. If you can show somewhere that it is leass than 500 points, I will add the diffference on.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! NO, STOP IT! NOT MATH!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Posting a VALID news thread is an excellent way...

Hmmm...

"VALID" in all caps!

What constitutes "VALIDITY" in that endeavor exactly?

Truth and accuracy?

Scale of importance?

Currency?

Or someone's "flavor of the moment"?

"VALID" "news"...

Please explain! (Pauline Hansonism).

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I.e. posting an actual news story that is news, not fluff, and not an obvious points grab...

"validity" is in the hands of the ATSNN editor and staff...so you'd have to ask them for details on what constitutes it...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

If I'd of known all I had to do was create a simple satire of the RATS forum and the point system to get some TWATS action

Some of us pay good money for that...or go to Vegas...

Oh wait...you were talking about the board award weren't you???

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Some of us pay good money for that...or go to Vegas...

Oh wait...you were talking about the board award weren't you???

Oops...Did that come off a bit misleading?!

I love that acronym...I really think we should drop the "The" - lol

But then again, it would be nice to be able to put on my resume that I've received the Golden TWATS Award

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
But then again, it would be nice to be able to put on my resume that I've received the Golden TWATS Award

I don't even want to picture the statue for that award.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry too much about it. All the real good stuff was moved to RRATS (oops, I hope I can talk about that forum)

No it wasn't, that's a red herring from a fowl.

The super-duper ultra-clandestine forum for elite conspiracists is

DRATS (Definitely Really Above Top Secret).

Entry price recently rose from 200,000 to 2,000,000 points, or giving the doorman a cigarette.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The top echelon of course is PRATS. Positively Really Above Top Secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join