It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A secret society within the ATS website!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There's a secret society within the ATS website, called RATS. I'm not sure what it stands for, although I do have my suspicions. (Perhaps they worship a giant rat statue of some kind?) Apparently, members of this secret society are given information not readily available to the general ATS public. I found the entrance to their secret forum, but I was unable to infiltrate their territory, unless I paid off one of the Elite. Obviously, my financial status is no secret, and you can see I cannot afford to pay off the Elite for a glimpse of what this secret society practices behind closed doors. I'm almost scared to anyway: I fear what sick, barbaric rituals I might witness when I breech their protected perimeter. I can only hope the Elite do not get wind of my post and delete it before I get some information. Does anyone have any more information on this secret society?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
well i can... RATS = Really Above Top Secret, that is what the forum name used to be... However, you have to buy it... and the cost is 5000. Now im pissed because i bought the mudpit forum pass for 500 points and then it became unrestricted and i NEVER got my points back. Plus i had 250 points removed because i was offended by an American who said Americans deserve the worst, and that includes death...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
well i can... RATS = Really Above Top Secret, that is what the forum name used to be... However, you have to buy it... and the cost is 5000. Now im pissed because i bought the mudpit forum pass for 500 points and then it became unrestricted and i NEVER got my points back. Plus i had 250 points removed because i was offended by an American who said Americans deserve the worst, and that includes death...

Do you participate in ATS to deny ignorance or to rack up points?

-----------------
an3rkist: You are missing out. RATS is the underbelly of the world that the government doesnt want you to know about. I don't want to give away any secrets but...erm...Red pill anyone?

[edit on 12/9/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
LOL nice story an3rkist, RATS is for sensitive subjects, like one of mine. Google spiders are not allowed in there. Just replying to your post because I need points to pay my monthly fee.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You can buy into RATS under whatever the deal of the day is.

But there are two other exclusive collectives that you cannot buy into:

DISC
Cosmic.

One is the shadow administration. The other bases itself upon the inhuman rituals that cause you fear and titillation.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Do you participate in ATS to deny ignorance or to rack up points?

-----------------
an3rkist: You are missing out. RATS is the underbelly of the world that the government doesnt want you to know about. I don't want to give away any secrets but...erm...Red pill anyone?

[edit on 12/9/2004 by Simulacra]

i post on ATS not for the purpose of denying ignorance or for points. Sometmies ignorance is good, for instance, if your parents are having sex right now do you want to know? I would prefer not to have that knowledge. I am just a curious fellow who wants to see RATS and is not happy that ATS hasn't had the common decency to give me back my 500 points, and possibly even 750 points.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
There's a secret society within the ATS website, called RATS. I'm not sure what it stands for, although I do have my suspicions. (Perhaps they worship a giant rat statue of some kind?) Apparently, members of this secret society are given information not readily available to the general ATS public. I found the entrance to their secret forum, but I was unable to infiltrate their territory, unless I paid off one of the Elite. Obviously, my financial status is no secret, and you can see I cannot afford to pay off the Elite for a glimpse of what this secret society practices behind closed doors. I'm almost scared to anyway: I fear what sick, barbaric rituals I might witness when I breech their protected perimeter. I can only hope the Elite do not get wind of my post and delete it before I get some information. Does anyone have any more information on this secret society?

we know what you don't

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

i post on ATS not for the purpose of denying ignorance or for points. Sometmies ignorance is good, for instance, if your parents are having sex right now do you want to know? I would prefer not to have that knowledge. I am just a curious fellow who wants to see RATS and is not happy that ATS hasn't had the common decency to give me back my 500 points, and possibly even 750 points.

Why is AboveTopSecret.com obligated to give you back your points? Instead of using this thread to complain, you can do some research, go on ATSNN, post a couple of decent post and get those points back...and more.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I think there's a conspiracy to keep me out of RATS. I was about 300 points away when they changed it to five thousand points plus the monthly fee. If they had waited two more days I would've been in! But noooooo! They saw me coming and took off running! Then I went on a li'l spending binge out of sadness and spent all my points on a mini-profile background, both custom titles, and something else I think. I'm not going to let that stop me, though. I'll save up five thousand points and get into RATS just out of sheer curiousity. I don't know what "sensitive subject" means, but I'm determined to find out! If the limit's raised again just before I get 5000 points I'll let y'all know so those of you who aren't in by then can know that there really is a conspiracy to keep me out.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

You have voted an3rkist for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about it. All the real good stuff was moved to RRATS (oops, I hope I can talk about that forum)

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

You have voted an3rkist for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Well thats two votes an3rkist. You're almost famous.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
an3rkist,
outrageous!

This is afterall a forum about conspiracies.
Now we have conspiracies within conspiracies.
What a tangled web we weave.

Too Much.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hey vote for me, they just stole 250 points from me. I need points and votes LOL

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I am of the 30th degree (Order of the Hamster). I am breaking a solemn vow here so if I don't post anything more you can assume that I have been beaten to death with a pixy stick.

EDIT: Pisky has inadvertently revealed secret rites and rotes of the Secret Society of RATS. Such descriptions are not for non-RATS ears.
He has been thoroughly beaten with a pixy stick for the transgression (but not to death)...

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Gazrok]

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Wow, I leave for a few minutes to edit my avatar, (it still sucks), and this thread has gotten me not one but two "way aboves"! Not to mention thanks to those I'm halfway to my goal of infiltrating the RATS secret society and exposing them for what they are! (By saying that am I risking getting banned or at least making it impossible for me to ever get into RATS? I won't expose the RATS secrets once I'm in, I promise. I'm a good little mindless drone who will keep your New World Order blueprints out of the hands of those who seek to foil your evil, sinister plot! Honest!)

...no, but seriously, I can still get into RATS after those comments, right?

PS: Thanks for the "Way Aboves"

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
...no, but seriously, I can still get into RATS after those comments, right?

Yes - Providing you can dodge the black helicopters

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well Simulacra and I need a new beer wench our last one was given up for sacrifice to the Great Gray
so it will take you a year or two to work of the WAB votes

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   

You have voted an3rkist for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month

There you go friend
one step closer to the big RATS...

And NOW...I must plot my way into the hole of the RATS...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
OK, sorry but point whoring using the voting system is totally unethical. I tried to find out how much you recieved for each vote, but coudn't.

Without that information I have to make a wild guess that you recieved 5000 points per vote, as a result you will be deducted 15000 points. This means you are 12000 points in the negative.

Hmmm ... thats a little draconian, even for me, I will make it 500 points per vote instead = 1500. If you can show somewhere that it is leass than 500 points, I will add the diffference on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join