It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Man jumps on stage and opens fire at concert

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
2. A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude.

Wow, this definition of Redneck kind of resembles Dr. Love...

Are you a closet Redneck, Dr. Love?

Anyway, I have had the privilege of knowing many rednecks and many hillbillies. Personally, I think hillbillies make the best snipers and the best Rangers. They have all also been good an honest men, by my standard.

And if I have a pair of BDU pants that have a hole worn in the cargo pocket from a Copenhagen can, am I a hillbillie? Well, I reckon so, then. Ok.

Rednecks are kind of a coin toss. There are good and bad rednecks. George Bush Jr, for example. He's a redneck.

Then there's Dimebag Darrell. He's a redneck, and he'd be the first one to tell you. He's good in my book. I've never met him, but he feckin' rocks, so that's all I need to know.

It's all good Delta! The Skoal can ring must be on the back pocket of a pair of nut-huggin' blue jeans for one to be considered a hillbillie. I don't think your cargo pants apply in this case.

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I saw this tonight and thought I'd post it - seems Gale had schizophrenia and had suffered from paranoid delusions and hallucinations.

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- The mother of the man who gunned down former Pantera guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott and three others during a concert said her son was discharged from the military because he suffered from paranoid schizophrenia.

Mary Clark told Columbus television station WCMH on Wednesday that her son, Nathan Gale, was released from the Marines in 2003 after the military diagnosed the disorder. Gale's rampage ended last week when an officer shot him to death. Link

B.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
I worked security for a summer for outdoor concerts. Some of the shows were motly crue, ac/dc and there was Hank Williams Junior. There were 10 times more fights at the Hank show than any metal concert. Them hillbillies are called rednecks for a reason. Not to offend hillbillies but it is the truth.

I know exactly what you are saying cryptors! I worked security at a local ampitheater several years ago and it was always when the country or southern rock groups were in town that we had most of our trouble. It was always that short, shirtless, mulleted, dude that was getting drug out half way through the show. Also, anytime I saw any kind of fraternity t shirt I could guarentee we would have some kind of trouble.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join