It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally figured it out! The cure for everything?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hold on to ur hats ladies and gents! After much research I have become convinced that marijuana cures everything. Forget what u have been told and buy some NOW before it is too late!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

It hasn't cured my Addison's Disease, my adrenal cortexes are still completely destroyed. It also hasn't cured my Lupus, or Avascular Necrosis...

While I'm all for 100% legalization of medicinal marijuana, it is not the cure all. It has tons of benefits but isn't a cure.
edit on 19-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Ummmm, n/m. I am speechless.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Isn't he being a complete troll? Threads have been favoring medical benefits lately. This is someone who should be posting in the jokes forum.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I agree, there's no quality to the OP and this thread adds nothing of value. This thread should totally should be in the jokes forum.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Sry. Yes I was trying to be kinda funny, but I was alsotrying to make a point. Marijuana is not magic. No trolling here. If it needs to be moved to jokes, mods, please do so. I wasn't trying to be a troll nor funny.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Cannabis does not cure AIDS or lyme disease or cardiac arrhythmias, it doesn't cure spinal biffida, brain cancer, eczema, COPD or Crohn's disease, it might not cure your hemocrhomatosis or your osteoperosis, it probably won't cure whooping cough at all and might not rid you of your lactose intolerance but... it might make you feel better anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

From my perspective, alcohol cures everything too, while destroying the liver though.

link   

originally posted by: Gyo01

Sry. Yes I was trying to be kinda funny, but I was alsotrying to make a point. Marijuana is not magic. No trolling here. If it needs to be moved to jokes, mods, please do so. I wasn't trying to be a troll nor funny.

you can't have your cake and eat it too, dig?

link   

Your strategy could be serious and it could not be trolling, if the OP was elaborated to bring in your actual point of view.

Otherwise this is a waste.

Marijuana does have amazing properties. It's really no joke, and because it has so many good properties it ends up sounding like stoner talk.. But those people wouldn't have anything to talk about if it was legal.

Just wait till the science expands as more labs can test marijuana more freely. You won't be a happy camper as more data comes out.

But it's not magic.. Still though, I have seen cases that are basically magic for that one person. Meanwhile I had friends on 30mg adderall..

You are trolling unless you make a clear point though.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

you can't have your cake and eat it too, dig?

The Irony of short term memory loss in an anti marijuana post. Sometimes life makes me smile.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hey Op,
I think the forum you were after is Sarcastic Rant.
It would fit there nicely, but I get what you're getting at. Even my daughter said to me yesterday 'weed cures ebola'... Sure it is harmless (relatively speaking), but it is not a magic bullet.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

No trolling. Sry. Just sarcasm. Too many stories recently where marijuana seems to cure everything. It just seems like tomorrow I will wake up and read that THC mixed with green tea will grow back a severed limb.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sorry, the cure all will be a 3 mile iron comet hitting the earth..
Yep. i said it

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Actually I'm not anti weed. Crack, heroin, meth, x, and cigs I am anti though.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lil Drummerboy

Damn.... lol

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01

No trolling. Sry. Just sarcasm. Too many stories recently where marijuana seems to cure everything. It just seems like tomorrow I will wake up and read that THC mixed with green tea will grow back a severed limb.

See, therein lies your ignorance. Even if marijuana was curing diseases in a manner your rant suggested it would not be the THC that was doing the curing, after all, how could a psycho-active chemical cure anything? It won't (that's the feel better part). On the other hand, the CBD will likely be the chemical doing the healing.

just sayin...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Lately Ive read here that:
1) MAry Jane kills ebola
2) silver nanites kill ebola
3) energy kills ebola
4) some form of chloride that was so ridiculous I forget what the compound is now, kills ebola...

So yeah... screw it... I'm down for your cure too. Screw it...weed kills all and cures all!

The sad thing is when people read this pure bull# they are fooled into trying it with bad results... but hey who a i to step in the way of science.
edit on 19-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Seriously, there are actual anti-viral and anti-cancer properties that have been scientifically proven to the extent we've been able to analyze so far, *research is limited. If I had a life threatening illness, I would definitely at least try it. I mean I do, lol, I treat my so called bi-polar episodes with MJ and I haven't had an problem in 5 years now. It has given me some sort of peace of mind, growing focused, over time, where as with psychotropics I was always a hair away from the next mental breakdown and detainment.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
WOW!

You have cured everything without proof, peer review or even one single DOC to collaborate your claim.

You are a GOD!

You want a flag? ok.

S'cuse me while I twist one.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join