It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 healthcare workers are staying at Presbyterian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
WFAA Facebook feed

From a recently concluded live press conference:

County Judge Clay Jenkins announced a plan for a new triage location other than Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Ebola care.

Forty-eight people will leave the Ebola watch list, and 25 healthcare workers are staying at Presbyterian to keep distance from their families, Jenkins said.

No story to link yet.

Am at work and may not be able to update...

Do your thing ATS!
edit on 19-10-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I heard about this. Mike Rawlins and Judge Jenkins are saying this ward is open for anyone who WANTS to stay there. They stress it's not a requirement.

Anyone know of any updates with Nina Pham's boyfriend? I'm not hearing a word about him!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This story mentions it:

Link

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I read in those comments that he mentioned martial law.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

I think someone was posing a question about why a judge would be speaking about ebola. The question was "What does a judge have to say about Ebola!?! Is he about to implement the beginning vestiges of a martial law??"

...or you read something else and I am way off base.

ETA: Wait, scratch that....I didn't have all the comments open. Sorry. It was a passing comment though and I didn't see anyone else mention it. Would be nice if the damned video would play and then we wouldn't have to go on the word of others who might be misinterpreting/misrepresenting what they heard..
edit on 19-10-2014 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2014 by Jakal26 because: because I can't read and comment at the same time and got ahead of myself...obviously.

new topics

top topics

join