It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I said Spy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I wasn't kidding..

I was only being nice.

If you saw the introduction thread by a new member just a few minutes ago and had some free thinking ability you would have noticed as I did.

Of course the Mods here are quite stellar. I'm surprised they noticed almost as quick as me. Maybe quicker?

You are not allowed to advertise in that way on this site.

And I'll call you out too. I wasn't familiar with the website in question. I am familiar with the game though.

I'm glad it's not allowed. I'm glad to post on a website with this type of standard in place.

Thank You ATS.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Aww, but people had already fallen love.

I must admit I didn't respond, so good call. Can you explain in more detail, what you caught?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Without giving any back linkage....

Yes I can tell when internet people are personas...

I worked around psych Ops especially in the internet and Honey pot department.

I see it. I notice. On the internet this is usually "girls" who have certain speech patterns that attract people in a way that gets past troll detectors. They make people trust them. I was surprised people jumped in that fast when the OP was so obvious. Guess that's just me.

ATS is too good for that. They would have to up their game and use a name that isn't the same name as their advertisement... That is now expressly looked for and not allowed as per Terms and Conditions..

I'm just happy that ATS is like that and follows through.

If I could give back Applause to the Mods haha.

I'll PM you.
edit on 19-10-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I saw that! I liked how a lot of the men came out of the woodwork for that one. I was literally laughing out loud watching it. The predictability of that was more than slightly amusing.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Yes. I was wondering if some of the women of ATS had noticed.

haha, that sounds like a calendar.

I've been on the internet a long time. I see that vibe a mile away. Just like people emailing me so I can pay a small fee so someone else can cash a fake check through me or a pill that makes you bigger, or click this link so we can give you a free ipod....

You're the 1,000,000 PERSON TO BE ON THIS WEBSITE!!!! Click here to claim your PRIZE!! Lols
I'm hot and new please friend me, please.. ? I need friends, I'm so lonely and hot.. And I have new information you need to hear..

It's so transparent. To me anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Surely I am not the only one who has absolutely no clue what is going on here...Perhaps that is for the best, but I will reluctantly ask for it to be explained to me. I am quite sure that if I have no clue what is going on, then others are having the same problem. If there is any doubt about violating the T&C's or anything like that, then just say so, and that will be a sufficient explanation.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Yeah, no clue either... it sounds like it was funny, though.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Oh it's nothing interesting. There was a topic started and closed presumably before you and the poster below you noticed anything.

It just smacked me in the face pretty hard how all of the posters were so accepting of an obvious "spy" as I called "her."
I was being a bit funny with my word choice, but it was basically an ad for another website.

It was just the funny social aspect of the posters not really the topic or the outsider coming in that took my interest.

Something I picked up around other guys in the Army. It's the same tactic used by more than just people looking for more ad revenue.

I wanted to give an applause to the Mods. Seeing as I don't have that button or that power, I had to make this thread instead.

That's all.
I won't be specific for obvious reasons as it would defeat the purpose of the thread being deleted.

The guys fell for it more than the ladies in general. Ever get weird emails? Or Facebook "girls" who try to friend you after you post things about the NSA?? Haha, it was like that, only for a blah website.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Really?

This was like the 1,453,542nd time that's been tired here.

It never works, so be happier than you thought you were.

edit on 10-19-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Just like my junk email filter.

Once I tweaked it, I bet I got close to that number of emails in the trash bin.

top topics

join