It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory from a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have stange dreams, but rarely one that felt so real and was so out there. Bear with me because I can only remember bist and pieces and please read before you move this thread because it relates to an alien theory.

OK, here we go...

The first part I remember was being in an ancient time. It was on earth but I couldn't give an exact date, the sphynx was being built if that gives you a time frame.
I was in an advanced community. There were flying machines and a space program. I watched some of the buildings being built etc. Then there was a flash and I realized I was in a virtual space, not really knowing what was going on I asked a "woman" who was in the "room" I was in, what happened. She smiled and said that the virtual machine had gotten me again and that I needed to quit buring my nose in the history vault.

Curious I started asking questions. She said this happens every time I go to the history box and proceeded to explain to me how our great, great x75 grandparents had left on the first outer solar system mission and we were finally going back to earth. Apparently we were part of a multigenerational space mission and were the offspring. However 10,000 years of space travel and the radition experiments had changed our appearance. There was a pigment, similar to melanin that was boosted to make us more resistant to radiation, side effect was a greyish tone skin and a thick skull, leading to a larger head.

When we arrived on earth we discovered that a few hundred years after takeoff our relatives had been destroyed and that the more hostile nomadic groups now ruled the earth. We searched for clues from our past that would show if there were any survivors but unfortunately all our magnificent communities were destroyed and our masterpieces had rusted away.

We decided to view the new rulers and to find out how much they had changed before making our presence known.

Then I woke up.

This was a strange dream to me that is why I could remember so much. It also got me thinking. I had never considered such a possibility.

Honestly, I just think it was a VERY weird dream, but I would love to hear what you all think of the concept, theory, whatever you want to call it.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
but I would love to hear what you all think of the concept, theory, whatever you want to call it.

Hmm. It's a theory. A good one at that. Impossible to validate (at least for now). But still very interesting. Assuming that greys are 'aliens' then your dream is very plausible. Although, I have a question.

Can you recall what you ate/drank during the course of the day?

[edit on 12/9/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Unfortunately I can't remember eating or drinking anything... other then the details above I can only give you descriptions of the "room' and the machine. Also while we were viewing the earth we didn't use a screen. It was something called flash recognition. It was as if you were actually looking at the earth while it was on. I didn't see anything else just as though I was looking straight at it rather that lokking at a monitor, etc.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I can remember something about the power supply, I don't know if it was powered by it or if the "wiring" was made of it, but it was called metalic water. I asked but got lost in the details, but apparently if you put enough pressure on water it starts to be a conductor.... sorry no more details but this is all I can remember.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   

When we arrived on earth we discovered that a few hundred years after takeoff our relatives had been destroyed and that the more hostile nomadic groups now ruled the earth. K_OS

Very intresting indeed...Do you know how or why your relatives were destroyed?

Was it this dream from a 1st person view?

Just wanted to ask very intresting detail.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am not for sure as how they were destroyed, we searched for clues but all but minute traces were destroyed and unfortunately we were able to gather no information from what was left. It was definately first person point of view.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Unfortunately I can't remember eating or drinking anything...

I didnt mean actually eating and drinking in the dream. What did you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

I didnt mean actually eating and drinking in the dream. What did you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner?

Ooops... lol I skipped breakfast, as I usually do... I had a ham and cheese sandwich and chips for lunch. Meatloaf, Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, and biscuits for dinner. As for drinks, lemon lime gatorade for breakfast and a couple of bottled waters and mountain dews during the day with milk at dinner.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Oh yeah, I can remember something about the power supply, I don't know if it was powered by it or if the "wiring" was made of it, but it was called metalic water. I asked but got lost in the details, but apparently if you put enough pressure on water it starts to be a conductor.... sorry no more details but this is all I can remember.

Thanks for answering me, look I have another question regarding that power...the water source because I had this theory and I just wanted to see if it can colaborate with that which you speak.

Now where these craft started on solor energy which generates a combusion of heat or power which then energizes the water as a fuel?

In other words ded the craft solely relied on solar and that water to work?
Was there a star, a 12 point star in this dream regarding the energy source?

I know I'm asking too much then again my questons may seem dumb, but really can you answer these?

[edit on 9-12-2004 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
K_OS: I know you're probably not going to do this. However, in about a week eat the exact foods that you mentioned and go to bed at your usual time. People underestimate the chemical composition of 'normal' foods. Maybe you can reproduce the dream.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I wish I knew more about the power source but unfortunately I can't remember much more. Like I said I asked and was given and answer but got lost in the details, the only thing I can tell you for sure was the mention of metalic water. I wish I could tell you more but I am afraid my brain would begin fabricating details if I tried to come up with more than I remember. However if I do remember more details about it I will be sure to share them.

As for the food, that will be no problem, I really do not eat much of a diverse diet so the meal I ate is fairly common, maybe once every couple of weeks or so.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Oops, missed the part about the star. I couldn't tell you with 100% certainty if there was a 12 point star but there were stars as decoration. The room didn't look like what you would expect a space ship to look like. It looked more like the interior of a house, with many paintings and decorations on the walls, except no windows. There were many solar themes running throughout.

P.S. all rooms were decorated, not just the "living" quarters.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Oops, missed the part about the star. I couldn't tell you with 100% certainty if there was a 12 point star but there were stars as decoration. The room didn't look like what you would expect a space ship to look like. It looked more like the interior of a house, with many paintings and decorations on the walls, except no windows. There were many solar themes running throughout.

P.S. all rooms were decorated, not just the "living" quarters.

Thats ok just asking anyhow maybe it was set to look like a room to you so you'll feel more at home, in this dream if it was a dream.

I sense more to this dream than you may belive...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Now this history box what is it?

You mention of it like 4 times.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Did you notice any Nanotechnology in this dream? I just figured an advanced society/civilization would use Nanotechnology?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
very interesting dream. when you spoke of the metallic water the 1st thing that came to my mind was the liquid adamantium metal that they featured in xmen 2.

top topics

join